• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removal of Yhwachs other Schrifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As said in the title I would like to speak for a moment on Yhwach and his other abilities.

First, I do see that it is generally accepted that YH has access to the other schrifts, but the reasoning I find a bit flawed. It says that because he absorbed them he may have them, but if it is simply a "may" then why are these items sometimes brought up in battles?

Second, I dont believe he has the schrifts of the others and that it may be possible that he simply absorbed their raw reishi, there was never an instance in which he used any of these abilities, had he done so then there would be backing for the possibility of him having the others schrifts.

Another thing I'd like to bring up and of course this is simply my interpretation, yes, while yh did give the letters to the Quincy there is nothing stating that those powers already were there. In fact, As Nodt even explained how he came into the power, like a zanpakuto which starts as a base asauchi and through bonding with its user it becomes named and gains abilities etc, could the same not be said for schrifts?

Lastly, if I am not mistaken, in the novels and whatnot and again, I could be completely wrong, weren't the surviving vander using their abilities? If so, then how would yhwach have them? Wouldnt they have faded right along with him?

Please, let me know your thoughts! :)

I'd agree of course with removing Yhwach's Schrifts from his profile but as the OP has requested this to be closed, I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back