• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach, Destroyer of Worlds (Bleach God Tier Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we all calm down and wait for Cyber to respond, then we can continue
Are you gonna make the Q&A thread for the Low 2-C stuff Yuka? If not, I can make it. I think it would be very helpful for future reference and other cases to get this clarified (and you know, written down somewhere in our standards).

Are you gonna make the Q&A thread for the Low 2-C stuff Yuka? If not, I can make it. I think it would be very helpful for future reference and other cases to get this clarified (and you know, written down somewhere in our standards).
I was gone for half an hour now what is preventing low 2 C?

People say "Yhwach was going to destroy the realms using his AP" but Yhwach doesn't specifically say he will destroy the Soul Society and Living World; he says they will lose shape and become one, which is exactly what would happen if the boundary (Dangai) between the worlds was destroyed by his "power". The end result, is that they will be merged, not that he will annihilate them so that there is nothing left.
About that...

cp7nafr.png
NYFm9Zs.png

Technically you don't need singular evidences for each and every realm to be low2C in a macroverse....it automaticlly is.....we use same logic for U1 to U12 to be low2C in DBS.

If realms A, B, C are spatio-temporally seperated , and only one is mentioned to be low2C....rest are automatically low2C....
I guess I didn't quite understand the first sentence because I didn't watch Db, but okay, I understood what you mean in general, if that's the case, I'm not going to force it.
Yes but why tho? As the staff have established within this past hour, you can subtract finite levels of powers from infinite. If all the other pieces don’t have the infinite power, then that leaves one piece (the corpse) that is specifically used for its raw power to sustain the verse. Everything else has quantifiable finite levels of power besides this one which is conveniently used because it is strong. We know that used to be Reio so taking away all of the finite pieces still leaves infinity which Ichigo harmed and Yhwach absorbed.
I understood what you meant, but I want to ask, Is it just that he passively keeps the realms in order that makes you think that his organs have been removed and that his infinite power has not gone away?

I don't care about the given topic, but to address this, this is not the same thing as what Damage said.

Damage said destroying a small bit of an infinite realm doesn't get you to the tier, which he's correct on. Thats literally like saying destroying a planet in an infinite universe gets you to High 3-A because the planet makes up a portion of that universe's infinite space. This isn't the same thing as taking on power divided up from Low 2-C.
1% of infinite is still infinite.

I want to, but I dont have time for making a long post about it tbh, also I think you can craft that better, so yes id appreciate that, send me the link when its done please

About that...

That's fair, but even that is subject to some interpretation. He is "ending" the Living World and the Soul Society as a result of his goals. "Crushing them" is a more direct but interpreting that to mean complete universal destruction is contradicted by statements that he would just "remove the boundaries", which is what this CRT has mostly been about.

This makes sense to me.

I'm also gonna add again, I pointed out earlier, but people didn't seem to notice. Even if we take the assumption as the OP puts it and consider the garganta as being the "boundary between the realms", Garganta is not technically a boundary, but it can act as such, or rather, only the limited portion of Garganta present between the realms that separates them would be the "boundaries" according to that logic.

So even if we take that case, at best the feat would be unquantifiable due to destroying limited specific part of garganta that is acting as a boundary. The destruction of the entire garganta, as is assumed, is not even necessary to "remove the boundaries" and eventually return everything back to achieve the end goal as a result, as it is stated.
I also believe Damage makes the most sense out of anyone in this thread.

That's fair, but even that is subject to some interpretation. He is "ending" the Living World and the Soul Society as a result of his goals. "Crushing them" is a more direct but interpreting that to mean complete universal destruction is contradicted by statements that he would just "remove the boundaries", which is what this CRT has mostly been about.
Regardless, Askin also said Yhwach was going to destroy all three of them. Yhwach as per his lore and character goals planned on surviving the destruction to make a new universe. He also had a gate ready to invade the living world which Jugram destroyed. We could search the raw pages for this translations if you want.

TUOaBh3.png
36NHhht.png

Having been told that the boundaries of the Universes where it will be destroyed will disappear, and knowing the way yhwach does this, it is definitely wrong to turn to assumptions, and I think we should stop looking for overly irrelevant interpretations for some things instead of the most correct interpretation. Expressing that yhwach and askın will destroy 3 worlds. The simplest and most correct way to make sense of saying that he will destroy

Having been told that the boundaries of the Universes where it will be destroyed will disappear, and knowing the way yhwach does this, it is definitely wrong to turn to assumptions, and I think we should stop looking for overly irrelevant interpretations for some things instead of the most correct interpretation. Expressing that yhwach and love will destroy 3 worlds. The simplest and most correct way to make sense of saying that he will destroy
This basically.....most succint solution to the thread.

I know whataboutism isnt valid here, but iirc, and anyone can correct me, before Zeno destroyed the future timeline he was still 2C because of a statement from Whis, that if he wishes he can destroy everything, so afaik, its an accepted thing here to do this, no one assumed that he was going to destroy them one by one, no one said he is going to get to 2C from a statement while the highest feat was 3A, infinitely weaker than 2C, so its an accepted way here to use the simpliest, most common interpretation, without being so restrict about it right?, if my example didnt really happen then forget it, but I remember that he was 2C only by a statement, and it doesnt mean i disagree with that, I agree

I know whataboutism isnt valid here, but iirc, and anyone can correct me, before Zeno destroyed the future timeline he was still 2C because of a statement from Whis, that if he wishes he can destroy everything, so afaik, its an accepted thing here to do this, no one assumed that he was going to destroy them one by one, no one said he is going to get to 2C from a statement while the highest feat was 3A, infinitely weaker than 2C, so its an accepted way here to use the simpliest, most common interpretation, without being so restrict about it right?, if my example didnt really happen then forget it, but I remember that he was 2C only by a statement, and it doesnt mean i disagree with that, I agree
Future timeline is 2C structure cuz it had 12 low2C structures inside it.

The misconception is claiming Yhwach was gonna destroy Dangai to create a chain reaction to destroy Soul society when what we see is him starting to destroy Soul Society and not Dangai, Kubo would have shown us or even told us if that would have been the case, it is never shown or stated that Yhwach would have destroyed the dangai, why we have to take as interpretation something is contradicted just because it is the lowest thing. Dangai doesn't even work as a boundary for Hueco Mundo, and the feats doesn't match the visual.

Did you ever wonder that maybe Yhwach was gonna do everything by himself as he stated and that would actually match what we see during the feat? the destruction of the Dangai is never mentioned once by him or the sternitters, and it's contradicted by the fact Yhwach was starting destroying Soul Society with the Reiatsu.

Even narratively it does not make sense, because The Soul King death was bringing the collapse simultaneously along with the 3 realms which again contradicts your interpretation of chain reaction, and Yhwach after absorbing it, he stated he obtained enough power to do it by himself.

I still agree with that op, but I’m not gonna lie and don’t mean to derail, but there’s been like 3 or 4 site rules made or wanted to be made that precisely coincide with Bleach crts being made. So imma say this right now that people like AKA Sama, Professorkukui4life, Mathew_Schroder, and I’m starting to think even Damage now have a completely bias against Bleach given their past doings of purposely misinterpreting Bleach and it’s lore. I know Damage is the only staff member that’s somewhat knowledgeable on Bleach but I refuse to believe anything the other 3 have to say based on the downgrade thread where they agreed that it was the Amighty doing the feat when it that was wrong and now they’re arguing Yhwach never could’ve done the feat or it’s unqualified based on their own interpretations even though they were fine with it when it was only the Almighty and dint scale to anybody. So I’m gonna ask again that certain people shouldn’t be allowed to participate in Bleach crts when they have no knowledge on the series

I still agree with that op, but I’m not gonna lie and don’t mean to derail, but there’s been like 3 or 4 site rules made or wanted to be made that precisely coincide with Bleach crts being made. So imma say this right now that people like AKA Sama, Professorkukui4life, Mathew_Schroder, and I’m starting to think even Damage now have a completely bias against Bleach given their past doings of purposely misinterpreting Bleach and it’s lore. I know Damage is the only staff member that’s somewhat knowledgeable on Bleach but I refuse to believe anything the other 3 have to say based on the downgrade thread where they agreed that it was the Amighty doing the feat when it that was wrong and now they’re arguing Yhwach never could’ve done the feat or it’s unqualified based on their own interpretations even though they were fine with it when it was only the Almighty and dint scale to anybody. So I’m gonna ask again that certain people shouldn’t be allowed to participate in Bleach crts when they have no knowledge on the series
I think the same too, you are not alone. (ı forgot except kukui)

Last edited:
I don't think you have any right to demand that staff members be kept from your revisions just because you don't like the conclusions that they arrive at.

If you want to freely remake the Bleach verse without oversight of the staff, there's plenty of other VS wikis to pick from.
I don't know if you read the comment properly, but I don't think it's "just" because they don't like it.

I still agree with that op, but I’m not gonna lie and don’t mean to derail, but there’s been like 3 or 4 site rules made or wanted to be made that precisely coincide with Bleach crts being made. So imma say this right now that people like AKA Sama, Professorkukui4life, Mathew_Schroder, and I’m starting to think even Damage now have a completely bias against Bleach given their past doings of purposely misinterpreting Bleach and it’s lore.
Oh look. Yet another crying message complaining about me and my supposed "bias". Even when I speak nothing about the topic and have purposely chosen not to, I still get hit with the "BIASED!" complaining stick.

Im getting ******* sick and tired of this shit.

Please people, desist from pessimistic mentality, I know its hard to get anything upgraded with Bleach...but thats just reality we have to roll with punches , great missions come with greater obstacles and casualties.

Just have to keep a determined attitude to survive and win.

Tbf this isn't even just a problem with Bleach, rather it's a problem with how the site works in general, it's run like a total dictatorship with staff choosing whatever they want or don't want to be accepted, they don't even really need a cohesive argument either, it's basically done via a popularity contest but only staff can participate.

Lots of people have noticed this, it's part of the reason why people have been leaving in droves over the past few months which you can see from reading their farewell threads.

But again, to reiterate, it's not just a Bleach thing, it's a problem with the site overall, but unfortunately, there is no better alternative, your choices are to accept it or just leave like Damage said.

PS. Anybody that feels like I'm out of line or exaggerating, Antvasima has repeatedly stated that this is how things work, staff hold all the power and get to make any decision they basically want as long as other staff members agree with it.

So imma say this right now that people like AKA Sama, Professorkukui4life, Mathew_Schroder, and I’m starting to think even Damage now have a completely bias against Bleach given their past doings of purposely misinterpreting Bleach and it’s lore.
I mean, I can literally say the same about most people here that they have a clear bias towards Bleach given that they constantly wank it to high heavens so they shouldn't comment.

I don't think you should be making such statements about assuming intent here. It only derails the thread.

Posts like these just screams desperation and frustration for wanting to upgrade the verse no matter what.

I have no idea why you even mentioned Kukui even though he flat out said in the beginning of the thread that he wants nothing to do with it and he's only here to explain Low 2-C to those ignorant of the concept.

You are in no position at all to demand somebody to not involve themselves with a thread. Bias was never a reason to separate yourself from a thread. I can name 20 people in this thread who are biased for Bleach. Bias isn't always negative, so idky you're using their "bias" as an issue, or else we can crop out 75% of the supporters since their bias for the series makes them do the same thing that you're accusing others to do.

And I'll put this point out now. On every verse page, there is a section for "supporters, opponents, and neutrals". Everyone has the right to disagree. So I'm not boutta sit down and watch a CRT turn into a bashing session.

From this point on, every message that doesn't involve the topic at hand is getting deleted. Any message referring to a specific member is gone.

And don't take this as "ohhh he's biased too" since I flat out said I don't have that many issues on the first page. I'm not tolerating disrespect. This is an issue with every damn Bleach thread since I've been in this wiki, whether it's a CRT, staff thread, or a general discussion.

Final warning. Focus on the topic at hand, or unfollow.

If things will remain heated the way they are and people are starting to get personally upset and unable to function normally on here without calling out personal bias, cursing, and etc. getting legitimately annoyed and angered by what happens here I think you should take a break and be here to realize we're discussing how strong FICTIONAL characters are at the end of the day and this shouldn't be a personal endeavor that's getting anyone emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back