• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But seriously, all of Rick's preptime turns into bubbles and Thanos beats him to death (Which he somehow survives for more then 5 seconds of) while this plays in the backround:

The Curbstomp Song
The Curbstomp Song

If they are both bloodlusted this is a stomp. A portal gun firing vs closing his fist; fist closes first and Rick turns into bubbles.

Rick still doesn't feel so good.

Thanos loves to abuse his gauntlet when he isn't getting blasted by PIS beams. All his gear would probably get turned to bubbles the second Rick points it at Thanos.

Yeah all up i'd have to concur with what everyone else is saying.

Rick's entire arsenal gets absolutely removed by Thanos' gauntlet (thanks to bubbles) there's also the fact Thanos could use his much higher physical strength to turn Rick to paste, Telekinetically slam him around, Create god knows how many Illusions to bamboozle Sanchez, Reverse Time whenever Rick somehow gets and adavantage or outright kill him with concussive blasts.

So yeah all up Thanos ends up as the World Ender we deserved (I dont care what no one says)

Is Rick the kind to go in for the kill immediately?

If so, then he takes this?

Thanos is pure CIS. He never uses the Reality Stone in a fight while in character, so if Rick goes at him instantly, then I got to say he wins.

Back