• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doing this for RandomGuy 2345, good luck on their revisions

RULES
  • Speed is equalized
  • Both parties stand 5 meters away from eachother
  • Battle takes place at the Tojo Clan Headquarters on a snowy day, fight starts in meeting room
  • Aizawa doesn't have his katana

BATTLE FOR THE DREAM
A-Town Team
F6G2sFYWIAAlZk-.jpg
I have no quote, I know nothing about WWE: 0
"Pedigree? Natural talent? In the yakuza world, the strongest should win.": 0

BATTLE THEME

Last edited:
Ight. So what can Aizawa do?
Punch him really hard.
The guy is a very aggressive fighter that likes to use grapples as well, but he obviously shouldn't be underestimated as this is the same guy that could go toe-to-toe with the likes of Kiryu and Saejima, who make even the best skill feats in WWE look like child's play. He'll also eventually enter Heat Mode over the course of the fight, which will just make him even stronger in all physical aspects.

Yeah, dude also is a tank if health bar's are anything to go by, having 9. And if he ever kicks one of the wrestler's, he'll now only send them flying multiple meters but he can also leap that distance to strike again.

but he obviously shouldn't be underestimated as this is the same guy that could go toe-to-toe with the likes of Kiryu and Saejima, who make even the best skill feats in WWE look like child's play
Getting bold here, aren't we?
Yeah, dude also is a tank if health bar's are anything to go by, having 9. And if he ever kicks one of the wrestler's, he'll now only send them flying multiple meters but he can also leap that distance to strike again.
Is him kicking the wrestlers multiple meters an LS thing or AP thing?

Getting bold here, aren't we?
Not really when Kiryu and Saejima beat Amon clan members who have mastered multiple martial arts across the world and can learn fighting styles with a glance
Is him kicking the wrestlers multiple meters an LS thing or AP thing?
Not sure, he kicked Kiryu (though weakened) across a hall off a balcony. If it's LS, he's very much accomplishing these. But speaking of LS, he should be able to do what he did in his fight against Kiryu a lot of times, IE, drag the wrestlers through the Tojo clan and beat them against the walls.

Not sure, he kicked Kiryu (though weakened) across a hall off a balcony. If it's LS, he's very much accomplishing these. But speaking of LS, he should be able to do what he did in his fight against Kiryu a lot of times, IE, drag the wrestlers through the Tojo clan and beat them against the walls.
What's Aizawa's AP? I'm pretty sure that's an LS thing as opposed to AP, but just asking out of curiosity.

Not really when Kiryu and Saejima beat Amon clan members who have mastered multiple martial arts across the world and can learn fighting styles with a glance
I mean, the first one isn't really out of WWE's ballpark, but learning fighting styles with a glance is certainly something.

What's Aizawa's AP?
Think Yakuza characters are just a bit above baseline 8-C, KLOL can correct me on this if he shows up.
I mean, the first one isn't really out of WWE's ballpark
Which WWE character could take on an entire clan of assassins who are taught from a young age how to use every weapon and master every martial art, and do Theory or Grayon scale to that? On top of that Kiryu has multiple feats of him taking on hordes of enemies in a melee fight with ease.

doesnt aizawa also have his own clan-wiping feat in y5 or am i tripping
Pretty sure there were knocked-out and bloodied Tojo mooks outside the HQ or something
What's Aizawa's AP? I'm pretty sure that's an LS thing as opposed to AP, but just asking out of curiosity.
0.339 Tons
I mean, the first one isn't really out of WWE's ballpark, but learning fighting styles with a glance is certainly something.
Not really, when the Amon's are the best assasins in the world (Lao Gui can eat shit) and how Jo Amon has absorbed the pure fighting skills of people he's faced via virtual reality in his own IF7 machine.

0.339 Tons
So Theory and Waller individually have a ~1.9x AP advantage, which will definitely help here.

Which WWE character could take on an entire clan of assassins who are taught from a young age how to use every weapon and master every martial art, and do Theory or Grayon scale to that? On top of that Kiryu has multiple feats of him taking on hordes of enemies in a melee fight with ease.
Not really, when the Amon's are the best assasins in the world (Lao Gui can eat shit) and how Jo Amon has absorbed the pure fighting skills of people he's faced via virtual reality in his own IF7 machine.
Now that I'm given more context, I'm not sure at all. Specifically the assassins part.

Aizawa scales to these levels of skill, too?

Also, would Theory's AD help him here?

AD will help him out at the start, but eventually Aizawa will reach Heat Mode and make it even harder for Austin to keep up. I don't think Grayson would even matter a lot here, seems like he's just here to give Theory an extra advantage before he gets pummeled by Aizawa and the fight turns into a 1v1

AD will help him out at the start, but eventually Aizawa will reach Heat Mode and make it even harder for Austin to keep up. I don't think Grayson would even matter a lot here, seems like he's just here to give Theory an extra advantage before he gets pummeled by Aizawa and the fight turns into a 1v1
How does Heat Mode work again?

Waller's best chance is to keep his distance and make every hit count, and considering he's an amateur boxer, he should be able to do this very well. Theory can keep Aizawa distracted and Waller can come in and pick his spot.

It further amps sztrength, basically a stronger phase 2
Waller's best chance is to keep his distance and make every hit count, and considering he's an amateur boxer, he should be able to do this very well. Theory can keep Aizawa distracted and Waller can come in and pick his spot.
That would be good, if Aizawa didn't have some great stamina to withstand and strike back. Dude went and took on the Colosseum, taking on multiple opponents before fighting Saejima. Not only that, he was able to last an extended fight with Kiryu (though he was injured) as they went through the Tojo clan.
So Theory and Waller individually have a ~1.9x AP advantage, which will definitely help here.
Yeah, it will
Now that I'm given more context, I'm not sure at all. Specifically the assassins part.
They hunt people down, easy. The Amon's are a clan that have existed since at least Musashi Miyamoto's time, and go all over the world.
Aizawa scales to these levels of skill, too?
He fought Kiryu twice and Saejima once, even causing Saejima to pant after their fight. So yeah, he should be good.
Also, would Theory's AD help him here?
What Schmooply said

Yak the Kuza gets heated, so he gets angry power boost and stat amps.
It would, but keep in mind that despite how much of an unit Aizawa is he's actually a very evasive and jumpy fighter. If he manages to grab either Waller or Theory even once he can lay down the A-Town on them for obvious reasons.

That would be good, if Aizawa didn't have some great stamina to withstand and strike back. Dude went and took on the Colosseum, taking on multiple opponents before fighting Saejima. Not only that, he was able to last an extended fight with Kiryu (though he was injured) as they went through the Tojo clan.
Fair.

It would, but keep in mind that despite how much of an unit Aizawa is he's actually a very evasive and jumpy fighter. If he manages to grab either Waller or Theory even once he can lay down the A-Town on them for obvious reasons.
Theory and Waller will definitely struggle with the LS, but Theory has fought people with Class 5 to Class 25 LS, and Waller is used to having a strength disadvantage in most fights.

In fact, Theory can somewhat circumvent the LS disadvantage by 'outwrestling' Aizawa. Here's an example. Theory can wear down Aizawa by putting him in a wrestling hold and squeezing the life out of him. Keep in mind this is not Theory's LS coming into play, this is his wrestling skill coming into play here. Waller can do the same, but it's smarter if Theory does it.

Fair.

Theory and Waller will definitely struggle with the LS, but Theory has fought people with Class 5 to Class 25 LS, and Waller is used to having a strength disadvantage in most fights.
I don't think that would be important here. Aizawa is quick to throw or chucking around opponents like Kiryu, so there wouldn't be much struggle in the first place from Theory and Waller when they don't have the time to break out or counter. Especially counter, Kiryu was going ham on Aizawa and it still took him a while to break out.
In fact, Theory can somewhat circumvent the LS disadvantage by 'outwrestling' Aizawa. Here's an example.
Yeah, that seem's like a normal grapple, which Aizawa can get up from and throw Theory a far distance. Again, Aizawa was able to do this against Kiryu, who has a higher LS than Theory.
Theory can wear down Aizawa by putting him in a wrestling hold and squeezing the life out of him.
Again, he can break out quite easily, as he did against Kiryu.
Keep in mind this is not Theory's LS coming into play, this is his wrestling skill coming into play here. Waller can do the same, but it's smarter if Theory does it.
It seems like a mix of both to be honest. He still needs to put his hands around Aizawa and pull him down, something that's going to be extremely hard with how much of a brick shithouse Aizawa is.

In fact, Theory can somewhat circumvent the LS disadvantage by 'outwrestling' Aizawa. Here's an example. Theory can wear down Aizawa by putting him in a wrestling hold and squeezing the life out of him. Keep in mind this is not Theory's LS coming into play
i showed you a scan of aizawa breaking out of a chokehold by literally chucking kiryu
From what I'm seeing, Theory would have to somehow drain Aizawa of his stamina and beaten him a considerable amount of times if he wanted to attempt that move, which will be quite hard as Aizawa has stamina that shouldn't be scoffed at in addition to him being capable of healing through his Heat Mode.

Wait my dumbass just realized Aizawa has his katana in this fight too-

i showed you a scan of aizawa breaking out of a chokehold by literally chucking kiryu
From what I'm seeing, Theory would have to somehow drain Aizawa of his stamina and beaten him a considerable amount of times if he wanted to attempt that move, which will be quite hard as Aizawa has stamina that shouldn't be scoffed at in addition to him being capable of healing through his Heat Mode.

Wait my dumbass just realized Aizawa has his katana in this fight too-
Eh, he's honorable enough not to use it right-

Eh, he's honorable enough not to use it right-
He only fought honorably once, and he did so against Kiryu because he wanted to prove he was hot shit. I don't see why he would want to be respectable in a 1v2 with two random shirtless guys in spandex he doesn't know.

He only fought honorably once, and he did so against Kiryu because he wanted to prove he was hot shit. I don't see why he would want to be respectable in a 1v2 with two random shirtless guys in spandex he doesn't know.
Yeah I should specify that he doesn't have it, forgot about his weapon (Ryuji wannabe)

Think Yakuza characters are just a bit above baseline 8-C, KLOL can correct me on this if he shows up.
They upscale from 0.33 tons, since Majima performed the 8-C feat while weakened from a bullet wound that had put him out of action for hours that very same day (or if you prefer original continuity the injury is from a knife through his guts that he sustained a couple days prior at most. I prefer this version cuz this is the version where Kiryu didn't leave one of his only remaining friends to die)

They really kept wrestling open, the sport that involves high physical contact, during the pandemic???
Shit was a pain to watch, aside from a few diamonds in the rough.

Anyways, any further thoughts on the match. Aizawa can also heal as was said above.
Don't see what Waller and Theory can do about the healing stuff.

Can they stop him from doing it? Or is there a catch to it?

Shit was a pain to watch, aside from a few diamonds in the rough.

Don't see what Waller and Theory can do about the healing stuff.

Can they stop him from doing it? Or is there a catch to it?
he only heals at the veeery end, indicated by his stretching his arms to the side, his aura growing brighter, and shouting to the heavens. I dont think there's a way to knock him out of it, but it's a short heal, and only really happens once?

he only heals at the veeery end, indicated by his stretching his arms to the side, his aura growing brighter, and shouting to the heavens. I dont think there's a way to knock him out of it, but it's a short heal, and only really happens once?
Ahh.

So Waller and Theory don't need to worry about it for the most part?

For the most part yeah, until they somehow manage to get him low enough
Well, Theory has 3 different finishers for Aizawa to worry about (A-Town Down is not listed as a finisher on his profile, so that needs to be fixed).

Even then, I still think Waller has a better chance at hitting his finisher, as his can come out of nowhere.

Well, Theory has 3 different finishers for Aizawa to worry about (A-Town Down is not listed as a finisher on his profile, so that needs to be fixed).

Even then, I still think Waller has a better chance at hitting his finisher, as his can come out of nowhere.
Well finishers in WWE are like, amped super attacks yeah? Heat actions in Yakuza are basically the same thing, as well as very brutal. Aizawa can take many of these heat actions from Kiryu, including red heat moves like Dragon King Essence which are even stronger, and can still get up and fight. It's no joke that Aizawa is a tank.

Well finishers in WWE are like, amped super attacks yeah? Heat actions in Yakuza are basically the same thing, as well as very brutal. Aizawa can take many of these heat actions from Kiryu, including red heat moves like Dragon King Essence which are even stronger, and can still get up and fight. It's no joke that Aizawa is a tank.
In a nutshell, that's kinda what finishers in WWE are.

Theory and Waller can take finishers and continue fighting, just not as much as other wrestlers in the verse.

In a nutshell, that's kinda what finishers in WWE are.

Theory and Waller can take finishers and continue fighting, just not as much as other wrestlers in the verse.
So with Aizawa already taking multiple equivalents to finishers, would you say that he could take the duo's skills?

Back