• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to have the same AP of Countless universes (Everyone's Dreams vs Timeline for Every Action). So I'm giving this to Goku via better fighting skill. Also Mario dosn't use most of his hax in character. Name one hax he uses in more than one game. And the abilities he gets via power ups arn't much help. The Stop Watch wouldn't be amplified by the pure hearts since Mario dosn't fuse it with his being or anything like that so Goku lolresists it. Also, Mario can fight on par with countless universal characters. Goku has outright one shot them.

I think Dragon Ball's AP is probably bigger considering that each timeline has 12-18 universes within said timeline and that history is stated to be endless and filled with infinite possibilities. As in the multiverse is infinitely expanding, where a multiverse based solely on possibility still gives you a finite number of universes. Not to mention DB ridiculous scaling.

Anyway, I still vote for Goku because of his likely AP advantage, his better range, his spamming teleportation in character, his superior skill in Martial Arts, and his Info Analysis warning him of any hax abilities that Mario has, and since they are all projectiles, that means they can be dodged.

Why do you always act like Matt is omnisicient or something?

And Kep disagrees with him.

I don't, but I find him to make more sense regarding DB. Cal disagrees with it as well.

@The Causality It still hasn't been accepted so as it currently stands Mario one-shots.

Cal agreed with the upgrade and got so spiteful that he made this thread.

And the thread wasn't a CRT, it was just a way of affirming the wiki's understanding of Dragon Ball's cosmology's size.

And even if you made said that the type of thread doesn't matter, and that it has to be proven without a reasonable doubt, and that Matt should still be given the chance to debunk Kep's logic before it should be implemented in Vs threads.

It still doesn't matter because Goku would win in a fight with Mario for reasons that I stated before I made the Dragon Ball cosmology size thread.

Cal never said he agreed with the upgrades.

I'm not seeing Goku sealing before he gets one-shotted. While we're at it, lets put Goku against 2-As because "sense + seal GG."

Xeno Goku: 7 or 8 (RotofBots, The Smashor, Warren Valio, DMB 1, DragonEmperor23, MYHERO, One Stick Ma, maybe DaBoiWhoOwnsMods)

Mario: 3 (ShadowWarrior1999, DMUA, Christian Higdo) <---- Although I'm sure I debunked there reasoning, so it might be 0 for Mario.

Hasn't voted I think: 8 (The Causality, Genericstickma, Hst master, AlienFoam1329, Lightbuster30, Quantu, Kepekley23, Huesito88)

Silently Fuming in the Corner: 1 (The real cal howard)

Inconclusive: 0

I think that's everyone who commented.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:

I'm not seeing Goku sealing before he gets one-shotted. While we're at it, lets put Goku against 2-As because "sense + seal GG."
Goku has the Ap advantage though. If you disagree with his level of 2-B, you could explain why on the thread.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Why not? Goku spams teleportation in-character, has better flight and maneuverability in the air, can sense Mario's supposed AP advantage, has Info Analysis to inform him what hax cards that Mario would possibly throw at him, is a fighting genius with better martial arts skill.

Not to mention, if Goku can't win naturally, then he will do whatever is needed to win. This would mean that he will go for the seal, as he did with Omega.

It's his character, I've proved this.

And find a 2-A that's fair for Xeno Goku and I'd make the argument.

Yeah, something that Goku has used only once when he's regularly a straight up brawler. I have no reason to assume he will seal right off the bat.

Xeno Goku vs Lucemon.

For real, Xeno Goku vs Anti-Monitor. Would you still argue that Goku would seal?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Yeah, something that Goku has used only once when he's regularly a 'straight up' brawler. I have no reason to assume he will seal right off the bat.
Xeno Goku vs Lucemon.

For real, Xeno Goku vs Anti-Monitor. Would you still argue that Goku would seal?
>Goku and Vegeta vs. Super Buu when in Buu

Begs Vegeta to fuse with him, and in the end, runs away after Vegeta refuses

>Goku and Vegeta vs. Buuhan

Runs away from the fight and begs Vegeta to fuse with him because they have no chance

>Goku and Vegeta vs. Super Janemba

Runs away from the fight and begs Vegeta to fuse with him because they have no chance

>Losing against Vegeta, Frieza, and Buu

Charges up a spirit bomb because it is the only way to win

>Can't defeat Omega Shenron

He seals him in the Dragon Balls.

"But he's just a brawler!"

I have said it before and I'll say it again. You are oversimplifying Goku's Saiyan instincts making him want to have a good fight. It's making you downplay Goku.

Stop it.

I don't know Anti-Monitor, but if the fights fair, and Goku has the chance to seal, then yeah.

Please people, don't start making matches of Goku against 2-As.

For now, I'm siding with Goku for Warren's reasons.

Xeno Goku: 7 or 8 (RotofBots, The Smashor, Warren Valio, DMB 1, DragonEmperor23, MYHERO, One Stick Ma, maybe DaBoiWhoOwnsMods)

Mario: 3 (ShadowWarrior1999, DMUA, Christian Higdo) <---- Although I'm sure I debunked there reasoning, so it might be 0 for Mario.

Inconclusive: 0

Hasn't voted I think: 8 (The Causality, Genericstickma, Hst master, AlienFoam1329, Lightbuster30, Quantu, Kepekley23, Huesito88)

Silently Fuming in the Corner: 1 (The real cal howard)

That's the beginning of grace, I believe.

Mario takes this. Goku may have higher AP, but he doesn't have any useful hax. Mario, on the other hand, can reflect Goku's ki blasts right back at him, can put Goku to sleep, can flip into another dimension to avoid Goku's attacks, can possess Goku, can use Zone Speed to easily avoid Goku's attacks while landing in many of his own, can use a Capture Card to seal Goku, can turn Goku into a tree or a coin and can nullify Goku's attacks.

@Sptflcrw

The real cal howard said:
Everything Mario has (except for time manipulation, which Goku resists) is active and projectile based, except for maybe a few things here and there. Goku still can't dodge forever though. Nobody can. Given Mario's options for healing and invincibility, Goku will run out of stamina before Mario.
All of Mario's hax is active and projectile based, which can be dodged.

And the reasons why Goku will dodge said hax is because his Info Analysis will warn him of whatever ability Mario is using, and his spamming teleportation in-character, better flight and maneuverability in the air, and superior martial arts skill will allow Goku to do as such.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Where has Xeno Goku used his info analysis to determine exactly what abilities his opponent has?
What do you think Info Analysis is?

It's an ability that tells you your opponent's abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back