• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let´s assume Goku has the AP gap to one shot.

Still doesn´t help against the passive attack reflection White Tanooki Mario has, effectively nulling it as Goku literally can´t touch Mario to begin with, allowing Mario to eventually win with hax.

The Smashor said:
Attack reflection? Wat? Also, White Tanooki Mario is just walking game mechanis and NLF used by Mario wankers.
It isn´t NLF, Mario is still affected by lava, heck, he literally one shots Bowser by just walking towards him with this form.

From where the attack reflection comes from you may ask?

Any enemy that gets towards Mario is sent flying back, which fits in the definition of attack reflection.

They are at least somewhat comparable in AP, which means that it can work.

I´m not even saying that those inflicted by his touch are transmutated into coins, so don´t just treat this as wank.

The Smashor said:
I know. But Goku could sense that with info analysis and, well, sensing.
White Tanooki Mario still flinches to some proyectiles, however, so with the power gap, Goku can likely be able to injure Mario with his ranged attacks, which Mario can still keep up with his hammer.

There´s also the clones Mario can make, which can help in this match a lot.

What else Goku has, by the way?

Effing range. Goku has Multiversal range while Mario's is trash for his tier. Heck, it would be trash for a sub-planet level character. Also way better flight that works in space.

Mario can just use a Power Star to enhance his flight, allowing him to move as freely as Goku would.

There´s also the fact that Mario has 2-B range with the Pure Hearts, which is surely useful for this fight, as it means that Goku can´t just spam ranged attacks onto Mario.

The Smashor said:
Mario's is trash for his tier.
Xeno Goku was as well. Now that he has few more abilities and an AP upgrade he's better than before. So Demi-trash.

I´ve already debunked most points that were previously used to make Goku win, which should invalidate all the "FRA"s he has until now, unless I´m missing something.

Bobsican said:
I´ve already debunked most points that were previously used to make Goku win, which should invalidate all the "FRA"s he has until now, unless I´m missing something.
Not at all. You simply assuming because Goku is in his strongest state by SBA, Mario would be in his most situational state to win, which isn't how it works, he'd simply be in his 2-B state. The Votes are still very well valid alongside the match already going past grace and being requested.

Hst master said:
Not at all. You simply assuming because Goku is in his strongest state by SBA, Mario would be in his most situational state to win, which isn't how it works, he'd simply be in his 2-B state.
Why it doesn´t work like that?

Bobsican said:
You haven't debunked anything.

This match is over, and nothing you have added to the table has turned this battle in Mario's favor whatsoever.

Warren Valion said:
You haven't debunked anything.

This match is over, and nothing you have added to the table has turned this battle in Mario's favor whatsoever.
Did you even readed my comments? I really atributed a lot to Mario´s side, to the point Goku has his options reduced a bit at the very least.

@Bob

Because SBA has Goku in his strongest form because all of his forms are 2-B. Mario is 2-B in one state, he doesn't have all of his power ups automatically activated.

Hst master said:
Because SBA has Goku in his strongest form because all of his forms are 2-B. Mario is 2-B in one state, he doesn't have all of his power ups automatically activated.
Assuming he doesn´t, he is known to often lead with it, and it hardly takes more than a second to transform completely into the White Tanooki form.

Which means that my arguments are still valid.

@Bob I read your comments, they didn't add shit.

You said Mario has comparable AP, he doesn't.

You said Mario would use a clone to distract Goku and hax him into oblivion, I made an earlier post that explains why that's not the case.

Nothing you have said has "really attributed" for Mario's side in the slightest. Especially compared to my arguments that completely turned this fight around.

1: At most the AP gap is small enought to not be basically a case of AP Vs. Hax, aka, they can actually physically fight each other.

2: Simply because Goku can just destroy the copies quickly? The copies are as skilled as Mario, and he can also summon a forcefield to protect them alongside himself, effectively prolonging far more their durability.

And Goku outskills Mario by virtue of having comparable experience but way better skill.

This needs to be closed and added. There's no point in keep the argument.

SSBXeno573 said:
As said before, Goku has vastly superior AP. Has a better and longer scaling chain than Mario.
Quantity < Quality

There´s also the fact that if somehow Mario was about to be one-shotted, Cappy can come into play to move him out of the way.

And don´t make me start about how he has a badge that allows him to turn into "impossible to kill" for a while.

Just because you added more > to Mario's scaling chain doesn't make it better. You need to explain if he stomps or one-shot people in the scaling chain.

Not knowledgeable about DBX/DBH but what I understand is that Base Xeno Goku one-shots baselines, KKx100 multiplies his power by 100 and SSJ4 is far above that power-up. So you need to prove that Mario is near his ballpark with more than a scaling chain.

Also, you back-track/changed your argument in regards to Mario's AP.

When I gave Goku's conservative scaling chain, you replied saying "Note how Mario´s chain is longer". But after I showed how Goku's chain is longer, you're now saying quality > quantity.

lol. Can't even stick to the standards you previously set.

Calaca Vs said:
Just because you added more > to Mario's scaling chain doesn't make it better. You need to explain if he stomps or one-shot people in the scaling chain.
Not knowledgeable about DBX/DBH but what I understand is that Base Xeno Goku one-shots baselines, KKx100 multiplies his power by 100 and SSJ4 is far above that power-up. So you need to prove that Mario is near his ballpark with more than a scaling chain.
Let´s see...

"The Marioverse has the dream depot, where each dream of each living being in the Marioverse becomes its own universe. Multiply that by the amount of parallel/side universes and you´ll get an even bigger result, especially considering they are continuously expanding which each dream each subject in the verse has."

This leads into that the cosmology should be comparable enought, now lets get into the scaling chain and etc:

Mario beated Super Dimentio, and so he s superior to him.

Super Dimentio stomps Dream Stone wielders (Which should be in power like about Base Xeno Goku in this case) as the feat he did was simply even higher due to the hearts being seemingly stronger than those, which include stuff like Antasma and the Zeekeeper.

Mario should be cosiderably stronger than the Dream Stone wielders by an immeasurable amount, and so the multipliers can be left at a side for simplicity. Now what´s left is SSJ4.

Mario can enhance himself with the before-mentioned (And known to lead with) White Tanooki Suit form, which should put them at least comparable in physical power.

Did I miss something?

I disagree with the comparable multiverses. The difference between the decisions we make in every day and how many times do we dream while sleeping is quite huge. Not only by the timeframe which is in normal ways two times (because normal people spend 8 hours to sleep). But we decide things in every single thing we do. Right now I'm deciding in my mind how to put my words, how make them convincent and which arguments should I use. We dream several times during one night, yes, but the difference is almost massive considering the huge amount of things we can do in one hour if we decide about them.

Yes, you missed the part where you link the evidence for the immeasurable higher to counter the x100 multiplier. I'm not knowledgeable about Marioverse so the font is required for me.

And how much does the White Tanooki Suit enhance Mario's power? Because even if we go by "accepted" multipliers SSJ4 should be 400x stronger than KKx100. And let me know that we don't go by any Multiplier aside for Kaio-Ken and Super Saiyan (and the latter it's treated as at least 40x rather than 50x). SSJ2 multiplying SSJ1 by 2x makes no sense because Gohan defeated SP Cell with half of his energy or the energy a SSJ1 should have. So no, the scaling chain Xeno Goku has isn't only larger but far better.

DragonEmperor23 said:
He's not immeasurably stronger than them. He just beat the person who stomped them.
I meant more like how Super Dimentio is immeasurably stronger than Antasma and Zeekeeper.

Also, weren´t multipliers in DB considered as unreliable and just pretty much considered as a power boost?

Bobsican said:
Also, weren´t multipliers in DB considered as unreliable and just pretty much considered as a power boost?
Read my post above. Only Kaio-Ken and barely the SSJ1 are accepted.

Considering White Tanooki Suit only appears in 4 games I'm doubting he leads with that. At all. And he gets it only if the player has lost on a level 5 times in a row.

DBH got a AP Upgrade in this thread which provides the fact that the smallest of actions spawn a new timeline which is expanding rapidly and endlessly, constantly spawning more timelines

tl;dr Multiverse Theory and Many Worlds apply to DB

Xeno Goku is powerful enough to fight and defeat Makyoukya Demigra who is >>> his Base Self and a Chamel boosted by Demigra's Power who's very existence was destroying the multiverse

A SSJ4 Xeno Goku one shots these guys and vastly eclispes several others (Majority of the Demon Gods and Time Patrollers save Vegeta, Dabura, Mechikabura, Mira and Fusions.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back