• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonEmperor23 said:
Oh, okay then. @Bob
You came too late then.
If the thread hasn´t been closed yet and a new argument has been brought up, it can be expanded a bit, as far I know.

Anyways, the copies may die in one hit, but Mario is smart enought to use them at his advantage, especially considering they can also use attacks as powerful as the real one, which means that, for example, two Marios dstract Goku with a sort-of Danmaku, while another Mario sets up to put Goku to sleep.

It can work.

It's not like that AFAIK. Unless some flawy arguments were used.

So without a proper debunk this thread is concluded.

The purpose of grace period is this, so we don´t have to send this all over again to a message wall from scratch, which is very problematic and takes a very long while at best.

Which means that unless there´s nothing left, the thread can continue.

But I haven´t even been debunked properly yet.

There´s also the fact that Mario isn´t that weak physically compared to Goku, in fact, they may even be quite comparable.

Please wait while I paste my arguments form another thread here.

Do you really think that Goku, the brilliant prodigal martial artist, is going to have problems keeping up with two Marios?

That he would get distracted so easily?

Maybe if Mario was like Naruto and summoned thousands of clones, but if it is just one or a few, then it's not going to change much. You're forgetting about Goku's skill.

Goku's fought four Cells simultaneously, he can handle two Marios.

For the AP:

The Marioverse has the dream depot, where each dream of each living being in the Marioverse becomes its own universe. Multiply that by the amount of parallel/side universes and you´ll get an even bigger result, especially considering they are continuously expanding which each dream each subject in the verse has.

This leads into that the AP gap is comparable or simply small enought to be left at a side.

Now, for the skill:

I´ll leave the sealing at a side, as that power isn´t mentioned at all in Goku´s profile.

1: Goku tries to punch Mario ASAP

Answer: Mario just deflect his hits with the hammer, as it´s something he actually leads with in-character to deal with physical blows of this sort.

He can also just flip Goku with the Cape Feather to confuse him then just transmutate him or something to take advantage of his sudden confusion.

2: Goku sends a ki blast at Mario

Answer: Mario dodges or just punches it with the hammer to reflect it back (yes, he has been shown to actually be able to do this).

Then just add Mario clones to th equation and you get Mario winning, and that is leaving his potential invulnerability at a side, which can easily flip the side of the match if I´m totally right.

They are both coutless universes in terms of AP. Exept Goku one shots people at that level. Also Goku can just dodge his own attacks. You act like Mario reflecting an attack will cause Goku to instantly die. You act like Goku's only two options are punch and fire a ki blast. He can do other things, ffs. Anyway, grace is over. Someone request this.

"Goku one shots people at that level"

How big the scaling chain goes? This is why we had to put the 7.5x AP gap in Versus threads to begin with, which means that it can´t just go the same way here.

There´s also the fact that Goku has no way to bypass Mario´s potential invulnerbility with the White Tanooki Suit, which lasts the whole match, which at the very least should make it tougher for Goku to injure Mario.

To keep the scaling chain short

SSJ4 Xeno Goku >> Kaioken x100 Xeno Goku > Base Goku > DBH 2-B

Goku can oneshot people at Mario's level casually.

Goku FRA since I haven't voted yet.

Mario´s 2-B scaling chain:

Pure Hearts Mario >> Super Dimentio >> Dreamy Bowser >> Antasma with Dark Stone >= Zeekeeper

Note how Mario´s chain is longer, which means that at the very least they are comparable in AP, which means that Mario doesn´t get one-shotted, especially considering he´ll use the White Tanooki Suit quickly when he notices how much of a thread Goku can be.

Bobsican said:
"Goku one shots people at that level"
This is why we had to put the 7.5x AP gap in Versus threads to begin with, which means that it can´t just go the same way here.

Because the GP is 24hs long. Prolonging it even more makes the accepted timeframe pointless.

"Note how Mario´s chain is longer"

lolno

Goku has far more people in his scaling.

Xeno Goku SS4> Makyouka Demigra> Xeno Goku Kaioken x100 > SSJ Xeno Goku > Base Xeno Goku > Giant Demon God Demigra > Base Demigra > SSG Beat > Base Chamel Regular Demon God Towa >> Base Chronoa

Quantity < Quality

There´s also the fact that Goku isn´t starting at his strongest form, as the OP doesn´t say such thing, which means that Goku starts at base as that form is also 2-B, which is one of the few things specified by the OP, and Mario´s transformations last a second at most to be applied onto himself, while Goku´s ones last a good chunk of time long enought to leave him vulnerable to Mario´s hax.

@Bob

Mario had fair fights with all those people. Dark Stone Antasma would be = to Dreamy Bowser since the Dark Stone and Dream Stone are equal. The Zeekeeper was the only reason Mario could even beat Dreamy Bowser. The Dark Heart and Pure Hearts are also equal, it's just the PH are the Dark Heart's weakness. So your scaling chain more looks like this:

Mario = Hearts Users >>> Dream users

Also ffs you said "Note how Mario's is longer". You are contradicting yourself. Also SBA says Goku is in his strongest form.

The Smashor said:
Also ffs you said "Note how Mario's is longer". You are caontradicting yourself. Also SBA says Goku is in his strongest form.
Yeah, I know, I just noticed I was wrong in that.

In that case, Mario starts in White Cat Golden Ice Tanooki form, which means that if Goku touches Mario, he is passively frozen to death quickly.

Bobsican said:
Quantity < Quality

There´s also the fact that Goku isn´t starting at his strongest form, as the OP doesn´t say such thing, which means that Goku starts at base as that form is also 2-B, which is one of the few things specified by the OP, and Mario´s transformations last a second at most to be applied onto himself, while Goku´s ones last a good chunk of time long enought to leave him vulnerable to Mario´s hax.
Standard Battle Assumptions

The Smashor said:
Boi. Power-ups don't stack in Mario and you know it.
That´s just game mechanics as far I know.

(Super Mario Land 2 flashbacks) ...Fine then, but Mario passively repels physical attacks with the White Tanooki Suit then again, which can likely change the side of the match, as each time Goku tries to physically attack Mario, he´ll be the one injured.

Has he ever stacked powerups in any source ever? Even ones not bound by Game Mechanics? Because if we never see him do it he probably can't do it.

The Smashor said:
Has he ever stacked powerups in any source ever? Even ones not bound by Game Mechanics? Because if we never see him do it he probably can't do it.
After some remembering, yeah, he can´t really.

Please read my reply above, I updated it.

Final form Demigra was defeated by base Goku. SSJ1 was game mechanics if the Player couldn't defeat Demigra with Base Goku

Even if you don't take that. Base Goku defeated Chamel who had all of Demigra's negative energy, so the chain is bigger

Goku FRA BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back