• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku vs Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super shenron can help he can grant any wish
even in dbh, ss can't kill zeno as far as I know. and also the "NLF" part is GG.

for ss to remove ae from kratos, he would need to interact with him. which would probably be possible, if we go by logic. but currently he has no feats to do so, and this is ahem.... vsbattle.

even in dbh, ss can't kill zeno as far as I know. and also the "NLF" part is GG.

for ss to remove ae from kratos, he would need to interact with him. which would probably be possible, if we go by logic. but currently he has no feats to do so, and this is ahem.... vsbattle.
but super shenron has a profile on vs wiki?

But super Shenron granted zamasu AE type 1 and can grant any wish in reason of course
Kratos AE 1 is based in a Type 1 Concept, Zamasu AE 1 is based in his Will

and can grant any wish in reason of course
NLF + what would goku even wish? why are we assuming that Goku has the super dragon balls here? Can Goku even summon the Super Shenron? Goku doesnt know the language of the gods, unless I forgot something

NLF + what would goku even wish? why are we assuming that Goku has the super dragon balls here? Can Goku even summon the Super Shenron? Goku doesnt know the language of the gods, unless I forgot something
Also, what's stops Kratos from just killing Super Shenron?

He can in the games and he has it on his profile. Will and concepts are similar.
Also, what's stops Kratos from just killing Super Shenron?
Can't die

Time travel or wish kratos never existed and etc
Kratos’ has Acausality type 1 and u can wish he “never existed” all u want but without the feats of interacting to his AE 1, its futile. And u assuming that Kratos is just gonna stand there while Goku makes his wish is absurd

This should be closed in all honestly
AE1 Makes Kratos non-interactable and no character (Not even SS) has feats of affecting Conceptual AE
Acausality Type 1 makes Time Travel Death & Sealing invalid as well

And Kratos has all the time in the world to find a way to defeat Goku or just outlive him probably

Literally changes nothing. Goku's not affecting Kratos
I am just talking about the time travel and sealing thing. Since DBH can affect characters with causality types 1 and 4 it should work since the time labyrinth deletes all records of time on a multiversal scale including the past and present and the future and has sealing resistance negation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back