• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku vs Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since i heard Goku was getting downgraded to 2c, i wanted to see how well he does against my one of the most favorite low 2c - 2cs.

"Boi":
Serious Monke:

Both at their peak, speed equal and conceptual Manipulation restricted.

Round 1: With Keysword
Round 2: Without Keysword

Hopefully Kratos dosent stomp and i hope xeno goku is actually getting downgraded or this is embarrassing.

even if he's downgraded xeno goku still atomp becauae of his passives that reduce stamina i think

if the change didn't go through, change it to UI goku then, then it will be a stomp in kratos' favour i think

even if he's downgraded xeno goku still atomp becauae of his passives that reduce stamina i think

if the change didn't go through, change it to UI goku then, then it will be a stomp in kratos' favour i think
The whole heroes got downgraded( due to xenoverse being not cannon to it ig), idk if its 2b now or 2c since the changes are still being done.

Eh, forgot dd exists, does kratos have any passives?

Dark Enchantress won because she resist stamina hax and had passive transmutation which goku does not resist
Wasnt talking about that tbh, just the fact i thought you could restrict abilities, but oh well i guess I was wrong.

Keysword has sealing, does it not? Idk if kratos has Ressitance to it but Ressitance neg of keysword should neg that.

Man, another thread db losing just cuz they dont have anything against concepts? I cant take it anymore.

if I change keys, its probably passive DD gg. breh wtf is it so hard to find matches for db.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back