• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno goku vs antispiral equal stats

I can't believe no one has done this

Xeno goku vs anti spiral stats equal

Vs

R1.Without keysword

R2.With keysword

Antispiral:

Xeno goku:

Doesn't matter, from what i know, Anti-Spiral first move is reduce himself to the same existence level as his opponent so even without stats equalize Goku gonna beat the shit out of Anti-Spiral, unless the guy is bloodlust which will immediately drop Multiversal Labyrinth which is a 11D sealing on Xeno Goku result in stomp in other way

Doesn't matter, from what i know, Anti-Spiral first move is reduce himself to the same existence level as his opponent so even without stats equalize Goku gonna beat the shit out of Anti-Spiral, unless the guy is bloodlust which will immediately drop Multiversal Labyrinth which is a 11D sealing on Xeno Goku result in stomp in other way
Damn so should I make him bloodlusted in equal stats or would he seal xeno goku

I mean, stats are equalised so 11-D sealing is not going to be 11-D. And if both are blood-lusted, Goku can also instantly kill Spiral with his hax.

Nah, they don't need to have bloodlust to throw the Multiverse Labyrinth, it's actually one of their first moves. They didn't use it anymore because they knew it wouldn't work for Simon and his crew.

Without equalizing the stats, they wouldn't bother to fight and just use it instead. Unless, with some magic, Goku escaped the labyrinth and found their hidden universe, which was located beyond the multiverse.

Back