• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno goku vs Kratos greek mythology

Status
Not open for further replies.
An inconclusive battle
1.Xeno Goku may lose because he has no resistance against Kratos's Cm1 Aura.
2.Xeno Goku can't touch Kratos's abstract type 2 existence.
3. The Zamasu abstraction of existence is different from the Kratos abstraction.
(Any mistakes please guide me.)

1. This was posted to the wrong subforum. please post here from now on if your post contains official characters only.
  2. Xeno Goku AP stomps if this was meant to be a VS Debate. (Not saying its a stomp in general, more an indication that this thread isn't a good idea.)
  3. Xeno Goku Blitzes (Immeasurable > Infinite, again reiterating that it might not be a stomp, but that its not a good idea to make matches like this at face value.)
  4. Going by feats that are on the profiles, Goku's power null with the Keysword > Kratos' resistances.
Gonna move this to the proper forum even though I strongly believe its a big stomp/mismatch.

uh oh
An inconclusive battle
1.Xeno Goku may lose because he has no resistance against Kratos's Cm1 Aura.
2.Xeno Goku can't touch Kratos's abstract type 2 existence.
3. The Zamasu abstraction of existence is different from the Kratos abstraction.
(Any mistakes please guide me.)
1. CM1 Aura??
2. AE2 need feat to interact now??
3. I mean, well, IZ is conceptual type 2 AE1 but that is irrelevant since Kratos is AE2, and Keysword can interact with void/nonexistent nature 1

1. โพสต์นี้ในฟอรัมย่อยที่ไม่ถูกต้อง โปรดโพสต์ที่นี่นับจากนี้หากโพสต์ของคุณมีอักขระที่เป็นทางการเท่านั้น
  2. Xeno Goku AP กระทืบถ้านี่หมายถึงการโต้วาที VS (ไม่ได้บอกว่าเป็นการกระทืบโดยทั่วไป เป็นการบ่งชี้ว่ากระทู้นี้ไม่ใช่ความคิดที่ดี)
  3. Xeno Goku Blitzes (นับไม่ถ้วน > ไม่มีที่สิ้นสุด ขอย้ำอีกครั้งว่ามันอาจจะไม่ใช่การกระทืบ แต่มันไม่ใช่ความคิดที่ดีที่จะจับคู่แบบนี้ตามมูลค่าที่ตราไว้)
  4. พลัง ของ Goku เป็นโมฆะด้วยคีย์เวิร์ด > การต้านทานของ Kratos
จะย้ายสิ่งนี้ไปยังฟอรัมที่เหมาะสม แม้ว่าฉันจะเชื่ออย่างยิ่งว่ามันเป็นการกระทืบ/ไม่ตรงกันครั้งใหญ่

I've seen this thread a few times. The result is a Kratos stomp, and there are also staff members to comment.

1. This was posted to the wrong subforum. please post here from now on if your post contains official characters only.
  2. Xeno Goku AP stomps if this was meant to be a VS Debate. (Not saying its a stomp in general, more an indication that this thread isn't a good idea.)
  3. Xeno Goku Blitzes (Immeasurable > Infinite, again reiterating that it might not be a stomp, but that its not a good idea to make matches like this at face value.)
  4. Going by feats that are on the profiles, Goku's power null with the Keysword > Kratos' resistances.
Gonna move this to the proper forum even though I strongly believe its a big stomp/mismatch.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/xeno-goku-vs-kratos.132370/
You can visit the link here.

I've seen this thread a few times. The result is a Kratos stomp, and there are also staff members to comment.
Yeah but if its not on the profile then its been removed. As mentioned before SDBH has been revised a lot.

Also being from a higher cosmological structure is paramount when judging abilities.
Again doubly so when considering the current, vast speed difference here.

Again, it didn't require feat of interacting with CM to be able to interact with AE2, where you get the info that AE2 require CM to interact from??.

Also even if DBH CM1 still stay, it is not like Xeno Goku has it

Again, it didn't require feat of interacting with CM to be able to interact with AE2, where you get the info that AE2 require CM to interact from??.

Also even if DBH CM1 still stay, it is not like Xeno Goku has it
I think he's referring to how Kratos' being damages even conceptual entities that try to interact with him.

Anyway, is there even a point to this thread? Kratos is not only due a massive, massive overhaul but it's based on a thread that happened a while back.

Anyway, is there even a point to this thread? Kratos is not only due a massive, massive overhaul but it's based on a thread that happened a while back.
Really doesn't seem to be, I just moved it here because it was originally posted to the FC/OC section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back