• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dormant Keysword is weaker than SSB:UT Time Power aura

Goku RE is defensive type so i don't think it matter much in this match

And he can increases layers via getting power from the tree and and absorbed time bird in the tree. He and Fu constantly hax and resist each other in arcade.

Anyway i have a feeling that this gonna last over 10 pages with:
1. Kratos experience these so he gonna RE to resist Info 2 and people back and forth with this

2. @Georredannea15 come with his Concept 1 is superior to Info 2 thus Kratos automatically resist it like what he did in the top 10 5D thread

3. Someone decide to make CRT to nerf DBH

So, my argument is, Goku get stomped so just close the thread
stomped how tho

Kratos experience these so he gonna RE to resist Info 2 and people back and forth with this
I don't think so, considering the standards and what I said.

2. @Georredannea15 come with his Concept 1 is superior to Info 2 thus Kratos automatically resist it like what he did in the top 10 5D thread
Geor has been corrected by a lot of people so I doubt it's relevant.

3. Someone decide to make CRT to nerf DBH

So, my argument is, Goku get stomped so just close the thread
Well, you are the main debater, and this will certainly have a lot of layers, which it seems only you know.

If you don't want to continue, I don't think there's anything you can do.

For me, the choice of whether or not to continue this vs. doesn't matter, I guess.

I think we're stuck in a situation where both sides have bonker powers and pretty much resist almost everything, in addition to their broken levels of RE.

Such is the curse of obtaining the power of CM1. It's either stomp or be stomped.

Well, you are the main debater, and this will certainly have a lot of layers, which it seems only you know.
Ngl, SSB:UT Goku have insane amount of layers, his Time Power EE alone is over 20 layers, since even baseline Time Power user like Chronoa can EE Gods of Destruction who resist their own Power of Destruction and Dr.Slump casts like Arale, and Arale has over 10 layers of EE resistance. But people not gonna accept that for sure

Vs match is a huge stress now for me, i can debate other verses since they are fine, but when it come to DB, there always a constant threat that someone gonna make CRT to nerf the verses, i got many hate already and it increased after DBH get CM1 accepted, i feel extremely on edge everytime DBH get a match

Well there is a ....an upside that goku does, his Passive Aura is also passives AP, sooooo.....At the start of the match, kratos is gonna get AP crushed, which i hope he has a...defence against?

Well there is a ....an upside that goku does, his Passive Aura is also passives AP, sooooo.....At the start of the match, kratos is gonna get AP crushed, which i hope he has a...defence against?
Entire thing might get gutted alongside layers because of the recent Resistance Layer revisions.

I have been told that because of the recent revisions to Resistance layers site-wide (Where you need to actually show resistances being overcome through brute force and upscaling is no longer allowed for layers), DB might not qualify the new standards anymore. Seems like you're gonna have to find other avenues to reconstruct the layers from scratch.

GoW fortunately escapes this because most of its Layers involve brute-forcing and overpowering Kratos's resistances, which he then claps back on via RE.

I think we're stuck in a situation where both sides have bonker powers and pretty much resist almost everything, in addition to their broken levels of RE.

Such is the curse of obtaining the power of CM1. It's either stomp or be stomped.
I wouldn't expect that from Goku and Kratos, it's funny.

I don't get it, people here mentioned passive type 2 info manip for goku. If that's the case, assuming its offensive and considering that Kratos doesn't have info manip resistance on his profile, what stops goku from passively winning?

I don't get it, people here mentioned passive type 2 info manip for goku. If that's the case, assuming its offensive and considering that Kratos doesn't have info manip resistance on his profile, what stops goku from passively winning?
I didn't see it but the keys changed.

Now it's Mui against god kratos.

Only Universe Tree Goku has passives from what I'm hearing now. Universe Tree Goku isn't being used here.

Entire thing might get gutted alongside layers because of the recent Resistance Layer revisions.

I have been told that because of the recent revisions to Resistance layers site-wide (Where you need to actually show resistances being overcome through brute force and upscaling is no longer allowed for layers), DB might not qualify the new standards anymore. Seems like you're gonna have to find other avenues to reconstruct the layers from scratch.

GoW fortunately escapes this because most of its Layers involve brute-forcing and overpowering Kratos's resistances, which he then claps back on via RE.
Nah DBH qualifies, its quite balant too. But thats not whats my post was about. I want to know what can kratos do against being passively AP stomped.

His body is protected by Type 1 conceptual Invulnerability

Edit: Wait, nvm. Wrong key lol. But he can at worst just leave time travel away or just nullify the latter's powers.

power of hope goku vs kratos with keysword and universe tree
ddc.jpg

Then Kratos has Conceptual Invulnerability on top of all of his powers so it comes down to whether the layers are up to snuff and can deal with him negating Goku's resistances via his powers.

Wrong key lol. But he can at worst just leave time travel away or just nullify the latter's powers.
It would be another layered discussion.

Since this Goku resists Dark Factor and Time Power, which has power nullification, and other things.

In addition to Goku himself having power nullification and also that defensive RE.

And in terms of layers, I think it's only Vieth who can answer, how many this Goku has for things.

So I'm just going to laugh at the whole situation and leave since I can't help anything.

Honestly, this is just a mismatch. There's almost no key where this would be a fair fight for any involved.

Just call it a draw, agree no one wants to delve into layers of hax vs layers of hax and close the thread

Idk. RE as it is on site is a mess, the layers discussion is a mess and it largely comes down to that.

This thread is pointless regardless.

Then Kratos has Conceptual Invulnerability on top of all of his powers so it comes down to whether the layers are up to snuff and can deal with him negating Goku's resistances via his powers.
I don’t think Conceptual Invulnerability is gonna protect Kratos from information manipulation type 2. Since that’s a completely different form of fundamental abstraction and we no longer play comparison of “resisting concept Hax means you can resist other fundamental abstract Hax like Info and Plot Hax” anymore.

Kratos would need Information Type 2 resistance to deal with Info Hax because Concept Invulnerability only covers Concepts as far as I know and never once involved fundamental abstract information

I don’t think he would be able to Powernull info hax as well because as of Bobiscans CTR that neutered Power Null, Power Mimic and RE…. Those powers are limited to only the feats and powers displayed in verse

So unless Information Manipulation Type 2 is a power is AT LEAST a power Kratos Concept Invulnerability has mulled or AT MOST is a power established in GoW that some character has and that Kratos can reasonably nullify…. Then Info 2 Hax can still work on him regardless of his Conceptual Invulnerability

Just some detailed insight

I don’t think Conceptual Invulnerability is gonna protect Kratos from information manipulation type 2. Since that’s a completely different form of fundamental abstraction and we no longer play comparison of “resisting concept Hax means you can resist other fundamental abstract Hax like Info and Plot Hax” anymore.

Kratos would need Information Type 2 resistance to deal with Info Hax because Concept Invulnerability only covers Concepts as far as I know and never once involved fundamental abstract information

I don’t think he would be able to Powernull info hax as well because as of Bobiscans CTR that neutered Power Null, Power Mimic and RE…. Those powers are limited to only the feats and powers displayed in verse

So unless Information Manipulation Type 2 is a power is AT LEAST a power Kratos Concept Invulnerability has mulled or AT MOST is a power established in GoW that some character has and that Kratos can reasonably nullify…. Then Info 2 Hax can still work on him regardless of his Conceptual Invulnerability

Just some detailed insight
Big Bang Mission Ultra Instinct Goku vs God Kratos

As per your OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back