• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what’s the verdict?

I won’t have time to debate this out anyways lol cause I have work in a few minutes
I don't know, I don't think there really was a discussion, people are more involved with UT Goku and PoH Kratos.

Now it's different keys. But it will still involve layers, something that half or more of DB's supporters don't know or can't confirm.

So what’s the verdict?

I won’t have time to debate this out anyways lol cause I have work in a few minutes
For some reason I think people don’t buy that CC Goku has 20 layers, so Vietthai didn’t feel like discussing any further. (I don’t think people realize if the layers were based only on upscaling it would be wayyy higher than 20 considering U.T Goku is one of the strongest chars and the strongest Goku)

VptkjJt.jpg

My answer to this thread

If kratos has no answer for info and data hax, Goku wins, cuz I haven't seen a single counter, assuming whatever version of Goku is here uses it

Btw his existence is protected by Type 1 conceptual Invulnerability... So, yeah, good luck even interacting and touching him, let alone hurting him.

It doesn’t matter when all you can do gets bypassed by Layers and Kratos still doesn’t have an answer for Data and Info type 2
Reactive Evolution that has countered Low 1-C abilities while a High 6-A. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary for him to adapt.

It doesn’t matter when all you can do gets bypassed by Layers and Kratos still doesn’t have an answer for Data and Info type 2
And we're all still waiting on Goku's number of layers.

Kratos soul hax layers is around 8 layers.

And we're not even talking about the other abilities that Goku has not resistance to at all

Reactive Evolution that has countered Low 1-C abilities while a High 6-A. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary for him to adapt.
He has to show feats of being able to adapt to Info Manip Type 2, Data Manip, and Text Manip Erasure to be able to argue that. Also, I’d like to point that out that CC Goku Re’d the U.T which means he gained RE to a lot of stuff due to that.
And we're all still waiting on Goku's number of layers.

Kratos soul hax layers is around 8 layers.

And we're not even talking about the other abilities that Goku has not resistance to at all
Which Goku is this? If it’s U.T Goku I’m pretty sure it’s around or is 20 layers like Emiya said, but if this isn’t CC Goku then I’m not sure.

Btw his existence is protected by Type 1 conceptual Invulnerability... So, yeah, good luck even interacting and touching him, let alone hurting him.
This isn't UT Goku vs PoH Kratos, but either way, he would be able to affect Kratos with info 2. Several people corrected you on that Robo topic and I even asked Glass and he replied that Kratos wouldn't resist info 2.

and anyway, it's not UT Goku nor PoH kratos being used.

He has to show feats of being able to adapt to Info Manip Type 2, Data Manip, and Text Manip Erasure to be able to argue that. Also, I’d like to point that out that CC Goku Re’d the U.T which means he gained RE to a lot of stuff due to that.
He's been able to adapt to far more grand abilities than that like layered fate hax from Low 1-C's that works on type 4 Acasuals.
Also Text manip erasure is basically erasing his history right? Would his type 4 Acasuality protect from him from this? How in character is this for Goku?

As for Goku's RE, his and Kratos will probably just compete with each other's as Kratos has Resistance Negation and has even RE'd past people who resist it.
Which Goku is this? If it’s U.T Goku I’m pretty sure it’s around or is 20 layers like Emiya said, but if this isn’t CC Goku then I’m not sure
Big bang ultra mission Goku according to OP

He's been able to adapt to far more grand abilities than that like layered fate hax from Low 1-C's that works on type 4 Acasuals.
Also Text manip erasure is basically erasing his history right? Would his type 4 Acasuality protect from him from this? How in character is this for Goku?

As for Goku's RE, his and Kratos will probably just compete with each other's as Kratos has Resistance Negation and has even RE'd past people who resist it.

Big bang ultra mission Goku according to OP
Yeah it would be History erasure I think since it’s related to the text of the time scrolls. So, maybe type 4 saves him from this? I’m not sure, but regarding his Type 2 Information Erasure you need specific feats to be able to evolve against certain hax. Kratos wouldn’t be able to be argued to be able to evolve against Type 2 Information erasure unless he actually did so.

Though if it’s BBM Goku without U.T, then basically all I said doesn’t matter since he doesn’t have time power, and doesn’t have those erasures.

Yeah it would be History erasure I think since it’s related to the text of the time scrolls. So, maybe type 4 saves him from this? I’m not sure, but regarding his Type 2 Information Erasure you need specific feats to be able to evolve against certain hax. Kratos wouldn’t be able to be argued to be able to evolve against Type 2 Information erasure unless he actually did so.
Time power works on demons that have type 4 acausuality. DBH basically also has layered 5D fate manipulation that works on type 4 acausuality.

Though if it’s BBM Goku without U.T, then basically all I said doesn’t matter since he doesn’t have time power, and doesn’t have those erasures.
Yes, and I honestly think this should be closed, it was 2 pages for nothing since we are talking about keys that are not being used, and I think the main DBH guys don't seem to want to discuss it.

This doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back