• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CC Goku vs POH Kratos

I've always wanted to do this contest, now let's get to the rules

-Speed equalized
-cc goku: key sword and time power
-Kratos key: the power of hope

CC Goku:

POH Kratos:Quintessence_PE

Incon:

Last edited:
We already did this a while back, with the layer setup Goku had at the time, it was a stomp win for him (Since no PoH Kratos was used), but now with the sitewide Hax Layer revisions, entire matchup got scrapped. GoW had its layers safe, same can't be said for DBH tho.

Motherf-u-c-k-e-r-s

This is a Joke Battles Thread

d55f7de9-d5d1-4a4d-94a9-10482386c8d6_text.gif

Hmm you are right but I want to ask you this
POH kratos hax how many layers?
6 layers in total for its soul/mind/concept hax, 4 for Power Null, not sure about the rest. All 5D, CM1.

1. Sirens - Baseline

2. Primordials/Furies - 1st Layer

3. Persephone - 2nd Layer

4. Ares - 3rd Layer

5. Hades - 4th Layer

6. Great Evils/Sisters of Fate - 5th Layer

7. Hope - 6th Layer

For Power Null... (Also 5D CM1)

1. Automatons/River Styx/Hades Arms - Baseline

2. Ares - 1st Layer

3. Zeus - 2nd Layer

4. Great Evils - 3rd Layer

5. Hope - 4th Layer

Last edited:
This has already been done before a short time ago, and it was agreed to close since 50% of the discussion would be about layers, something that DBH doesn't have a blog or anything like. I mean, I think someone is creating and ordering the layers but it's still in the beginning so it's not even worth mentioning.

This has already been done before a short time ago, and it was agreed to close since 50% of the discussion would be about layers, something that DBH doesn't have a blog or anything like. I mean, I think someone is creating and ordering the layers but it's still in the beginning so it's not even worth mentioning.
Then this topic should be closed and discussed again when it becomes clear how many layers the CC goku hax has.

Back