• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vs

Big Bang Mission Ultra Instinct Goku vs God Kratos
SBA Otherwise
Speed =

Last edited:
This is God Kratos so 7-8 layers of mind/soul/Type 1 concept manipulation. On top of multi-layered power nullification, Reactive Evolution to hax, Accelerated Development, Transmutation, everything Ares has, everything Hades has, the ability to time travel on a whim etc. As well as resistance to all of this and more.

This is God Kratos so 7-8 layers of mind/soul/Type 1 concept manipulation. On top of multi-layered power nullification, Reactive Evolution to hax, Accelerated Development, Transmutation, everything Ares has, everything Hades has, the ability to time travel on a whim etc. As well as resistance to all of this and more.
oh ffs

maybe i should use big bang mission super saiyan blue:universe tree power key

What hax does this one have? Depending on that maybe Norse or Ragnarok Kratos might be fair, idk.

Goku has almost no haxes aside from Power Null with his punches or ki blast, kinda like GoW Zeus thunder is it??

He can resist many ***** and RE through shit, but his RE is defensive, he probably stomp Kratos via AP though, if his attacks landed.

Goku has almost no haxes aside from Power Null with his punches or ki blast, kinda like GoW Zeus thunder is it??

He can resist many ***** and RE through shit, but his RE is defensive, he probably stomp Kratos via AP though, if his attacks landed.
did you post this message before seeing that ssb universe tree power is being used

Yeah so with Passive Data and Info 2 being something Kratos has no answer to other than evolving (which not sure if that matters since Goku is evolving along with him) what does Kratos have to stop him?

Also yeah if Boxing is involved Goku destroys with a HUGE AP gap

If the universe tree is being used I think Goku has all of this and is resistant to all of this.

And since it has RE for Time Power and Dark factor, it can evolve to resist all of this even more.
Not as of now. Depending on how it goes, he'd likely just evolve against it anyway.
If type 2 information is not a power that exists in Gow, through some character or something like that.

If the answer is no, I doubt it.

The RE page sucks and only works as you have demonstrated it is capable of.

If GOW doesn't even have type 2 information somewhere, I doubt it will fit the standard.

Well I'll bite cuz why not.
Since this is UT SSB goku he has a passive aura filled with TP and PoD, which gives him passive power null [layered], passive CM1 data hax, info type 2 and has EE thanks to the TP. Plus his RE is either as good or comparable to Kratos's.

If this dosent work perhaps try the mediater with the dormant keysword
Dormant Keysword is weaker than SSB:UT Time Power aura

Goku RE is defensive type so i don't think it matter much in this match

And he can increases layers via getting power from the tree and and absorbed time bird in the tree. He and Fu constantly hax and resist each other in arcade.

Anyway i have a feeling that this gonna last over 10 pages with:
1. Kratos experience these so he gonna RE to resist Info 2 and people back and forth with this

2. @Georredannea15 come with his Concept 1 is superior to Info 2 thus Kratos automatically resist it like what he did in the top 10 5D thread

3. Someone decide to make CRT to nerf DBH

So, my argument is, Goku get stomped so just close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back