• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku vs. A guy who he has stomped many times over. .

Since Xeno Goku apparently can get transmuted now, let"s throw Bloodlusted Buuhan at him ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

4-B v 2-B. Buu has an 2x speed advantage and is totally bloodlusted. Goku has absolutely no prior knowledge somehow while Buu does.

Buu: 2

Goku: 0

Buu candy beams and since this Goku is animated by the dbs animators he does nothing and poops himself and explodes

Goku IT, reflect the candy beam, use a barrier or use Kaioken

> Goku has absolutely no prior knowledge somehow while Buu does.

Uh

Goku can still handle this. He's not a fool. He won't let the beam hit him. * 2 speed advantage is not all that big. As far as I know, you can dodge something that moves faster than you if the distance is long (the OP did not specify the distance for this fight, so it would be according to SBA 4 kilometers)

Goku will dodge the beam, then use IT and earse buu with ki blast

gokus dumb though so he'll be all like "hur dur im goku i never kissed" and then get candy beamed

As the downgrade thread pointed out, Goku and other heroes characters are previleged so Transmutation resistance doesn't apply to Goku.

Because of this, I am going to have to vote for Buu. His starting move is Transmutation and Xeno Goku literally can't do anything about it. He will rush into Buu for H2H combat, and get transmutated into a piece of candy and eaten.

In other worsds:

Back