• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In context, he's a threat to the universe because he goes around destroying planets, and they fear he's going to end up destroying everything (eventually)

The argument is that, to even be able to do that, he needs infinite speed.
No, this is hilarious explanation from OP to even think that we give infinite speed based on this.

I entirely disagree with this thread

And considering the number of the planets is finite, it's safe to assume they're a finite distance away from each other in the infinite universe. This is absolutely possible.
No. There's no reason to assume that. Especially when it was said by the supreme kais that sees all of the universe

No. There's no reason to assume that. Especially when it was said by the supreme kais that sees all of the universe
Why not? There's only a finite number of planets with life. They're all spread out from each other. The distance is unquantifiable between them, but not finite. You can absolutely have that within a finite universe. Hell, we know for a fact that the finite observable universe is within the infinite darkness beyond. And nobody bothers with the infinite darkness where starlight is completely absent.

Well, I've seen all the arguments about Buu from the manga and it doesn't look good for him to get that, but for the anime it sure is.

I disagree

Just a question. Buu’s gonna go around and destroy every planet in the universe individually and that’s how everything would be destroyed? Unless there are an infinite amount of planets he can destroy I don’t think that would be infinite speed since there can be a finite number of planets in an infinitely sized universe.

Just a question. Buu’s gonna go around and destroy every planet in the universe individually and that’s how everything would be destroyed? Unless there are an infinite amount of planets he can destroy I don’t think that would be infinite speed since there can be a finite number of planets in an infinitely sized universe.
It'd be inifinte speeds because they might as well be on opposite sides of the universe

I'm just gonna make this crystal clear as possible.

Buu isn't getting infinite speed unless we have the following be fulfilled:

1. Buu's blast covers the entire infinite universe at once and then someone scales to those blasts in tandem

2. The distance that Buu travels between planets is explicitly confirmed to be infinite

It'd be inifinte speeds because they might as well be on opposite sides of the universe
Beautiful logic, you do realize that being on the opposite sides of the universe means **** all since there's still more prime real estate consisting of infinite darkness?

I'm just gonna make this crystal clear as possible.

Buu isn't getting infinite speed unless we have the following be fulfilled:

1. Buu's blast covers the entire infinite universe at once and then someone scales to those blasts in tandem

2. The distance that Buu travels between planets is explicitly confirmed to be infinite
The universe is confirmed to be infinite. And it's repeatedly stated he'd destroy the entire universe, not just the observable universe (which is never even specified in the series)

No it wouldn’t. There is not “opposite side” of the universe there because there’d still be an infinite amount of distance from Buu’s first planet and Buu’s final planet destroyed.

Unless there are an infinite number of planets here then this wouldn’t be an infinite speed feat.

Gilad you might as well argue using the statement that he can destroy the entire universe lol

Right now you're running into a roadblock

No it wouldn’t. There is not “opposite side” of the universe there because there’d still be an infinite amount of distance from Buu’s first planet and Buu’s final planet destroyed.
And Buu could cross that in a finite amount of time, hence infinite speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back