• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Potential - RP - Game Thread

[Good]

I look at the staff, it starts to shrink and flatten as the card's barcode is recreated from memory. With this I do a little dance and smile, hopefully this works.

“Ah, so it’s just luck.”

I then test around with Leader by buffing myself with Ice Comet (when it proc), and run around the place

"hmmmm" Vulcan said, walking over to where Regina was.

"the color of some of those stones we have matches the color of their clothing. We should try inserting those four stones into the wall"

“That makes the most sense to me. Let’s try it but be ready for anything that my be beyond that door.” Faris says as he begins to place the stones into the holes coordinated to how they were in the murals and statues.

@Oliver_de_jesus

A light sound can be heard from the side of the room, an hidden compartment has opened. Within it, a key.

@Andykhang

The effect of the Leader parts lasts quite a bit longer, so she doesn't ave to re-cast it.

She has the feeling of having all statisting minus Luck boosted by a small degree. [+1 to all minus Luck]

@Listentomyrhytm

"Nice to meet'cha !"

The Puca says, at it pats the monitor.

"Sooooo, what are you doing here Aero ?"

@Lou_change

He cannot seem to be able to replicate it, mainly because he probably didn't even look at it, but he does feel something on his head.

That being the card ... maybe he just forgot he put it there ?

@Dragoonseraphim

[Gonna need you to be more specific on how you put those stones]

"I suck at managing stuff." I say laughing before taking it off my head and copying the barcod-

"Why did I draw a dinosaur?"

Faris matched the position of the stones to the tribe they shared a color with so gray on top, brown on the left, black on the right, and light brown on the bottom.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Hope you realize you will make the Tuatha dé Danann angry if you polute here~ !"

@Dragoonseraphim

He would notice that there's two grey stones and two brown stones, there must be something he's missing, for the pairs of stones have different symbols ... maybe something further in the murals could tell ...

@Oliver_de_jesus

Bigthinkmoment.exe

"Hm...so does it applied to all card?"

I then tested out Leader to all of my remaining card, and see what status have been strengthened with each of them.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Just the tooooootally not gods of this realm-"

He can feel sarcasm in the magical creature's words.

@Dragoonseraphim

He sees that there' s a simbol in the middle of each of the four tribes, corresponding to ones in the stones.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The throne room is a rather simple one. A red carpet leading to a big, fancy throne, smaller seat on the side in corrispondence with collums, while a big banner stand in the background, diplaying the royal insignia.

[Just to say, this is just a first look description]

@Andykhang

Her power refutes to collaborate entirely.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The throne room is a rather simple one. A red carpet leading to a big, fancy throne, smaller seat on the side in corrispondence with collums, while a big banner stand in the background, diplaying the royal insignia.

[Just to say, this is just a first look description]
He sits on the big throne.
"I'm The Admin now" Edward said to then explode with laughter

After calming down edwad would go back to see the throne room to see if he missed something

"Huh...nature of luck is fickle as hell. Not that I don't know that already."

Temporarily giving up on that, I instead ask the MS (mysterious stranger).

"Hey MS, is there some computer simulation thingy, in which it can simulate my power and it possible growth or something?"

Taking only the four stones with the symbols that matched those in the mural he once again tried to place them into the holes. He put gray on top, brown on the left, black on the right, and light brown on the bottom. “Let’s try this,” he says to himself.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Just the tooooootally not gods of this realm-"

He can feel sarcasm in the magical creature's words.
"So not polluting... let's see if the factory my abilities let me create does not pollute" Aero commentates. "Regardless, I'll try my best to not pollute..."

@Oliver_de_jesus

He would be able to notice that a piece of the floor, it being right behind the throne, is lightly higher than the rest ... perhaps loose ?

@Andykhang

"Apoogies dear partecipant, but because of the nature of this experiment, i can't allow you such a thing."

The host replies.

@Dragoonseraphim @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch @YungManzi

As the stones are set in place, there a rubble that shakes the room quite a lot as the keys light up in their respective colours.

Then, the doors slowly raises up, dissapearing in the ceiling, as the way foward is cleared.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Smart boyo~"

She pats him on the monitor.

Last edited:
Alan also jumps in and exaggeratedly opens his arms towards the city.

"Welcome to Vegas, the city where you party hard, gamble your heart away and forget about life! Or, so they say."

Tapping his temple a few times, he asks. "You know, where are you from anyways?"

Master's eyes sparkle as she takes in the city. She watches its inhabitants with wonder.

"...I'm from Royaume. It's the worst."

Alan throws out the cigar and readies his messed up suit.

"Gotcha. Nevermind that for now, let's have some fun! We can turn this city upside down if you'd like."

His whims are often nonsensical for those outside his head, as a servant of chaos. However, separared from Nyarlathotep, peharps he has softened up, given his interest in this girl trying to act tougher than she actually is.

@YungManzi
Without stopping or turning around Faris says in a joking manner, “I wouldn’t recommend using me of all people as a shield. One of my powers turns me into pure electricity, most things would pass right through me. Besides aren’t you the one who can make your skin as hard as that golem we fought?”

“...Smell like a double blind test. Sus”

Ignoring the obvious red flag that I can’t do anything about because obvious, I instead just test more thing.

“So what does Puncher and Bard does again?”

I then test out Ice Comet with Puncher and Bard class, respectively.

Back