• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Potential - RP - Game Thread

“Oh yeah, is there any practice/simulation room where I can test out thing, even hypothetical?”

I ask MS for the practice room, ignoring his espresso tea

Last edited:
Alan shrugs at Astel, looking as smug as ever.

"I don't think i can, you know, fly. This shady business suit doesn't come with wings."

@Overlord775 @CrimsonStarFallen

"I meant with your powers, dimwit. How far can those portals of yours go, for example?" Aster rolls her eyes.

She then goes back to the ground and starts using her abilities again.

First she tries to manipulate the intensity and size of her gravity well [2], then she tries experimenting on stones to see how much heavier she can make things and if she has any control over how heavy she makes them [3], lastly she tries to find out how much weight she can levitate at once [1].

"Of course, of course. Let's check, shall we?"

Alan opens a portal to as far as he can go. While doing so, he checks how versitile his eldritch shapeshifting can get.

@Andykhang

"Indeed there's one !"

The host replies, as he points to the side of the room, as one of the red doors becomes blue.

"That way lady of luck !"

@Listentomyrhytm

"Not much of a talker, gne ?"

The hare comments, as it then suddendly dissapears, the robot feeling something on his left shoulder immidiatly after.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The library has many, MANY books, stasheed in long 6 one-side shelfs of 5 rows. Though he can't understand the language of them, though he would recognise one about Math.

On the side, there's a big table, with pull in compartments, writing utensils being placed on it, as swell as having an azurre 6 by 4 grid with symbols draw upon it, which he could recognise as roman numbers if he knows about them.

@YungManzi @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch @Dragoonseraphim

The three enter and pass through a small, sloped dowards corridor, after which they are met by a giant room.

Inside the room, murals are present on the walls, as swell as serpentine humanoid statues and clay vases. The way forward is blocked, a giant stone door standing in their way.

@WHYNAUT

Her ability to change the gravity well seems limited at best, being able to apply only really small modifications.

For how much she can increse the weight of things by ... well, she can't really accuratelly tell by eyes alone and a scale, but it look like a quite big increese. Furthermore, she can indeed control how much weight is applied, as the increese is caused by a change of gravity.

For how much she can lift, well, it's the same as the before thing, she can't quite have a perfect measure, but it seems in the low end tens of tons.

@CrimsonStarFallen

His portals seems to have a max range in the low end tens of kilomters. Furthermore, his shapeshifting seem quite varied, allowing for such things as tentacles, claws, extra eyes and mouths, wings, goopiness and other classic Lovecraftian eldirch horrors forms and shapes.

@Lou_change

As you enter, you see that's in much alike a normal metro station, rails, signs isidicating the trains schedules and paths, benches and other stuff like that ... just underwater ... and with merfolks instead of humans

Of note, it seems the trains that arrive there lead to any part of the northen Atlantic Ocean.

Last edited:
@Listentomyrhytm

"Not much of a talker, gne ?"

The hare comments, as it then suddendly dissapears, the robot feeling something on his left shoulder immidiatly after.
Panic! Panic! Panic! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA J-Just... look at your own shoulder Aero. They would slowly turn, their face a "!!!!!". Hoping it was nothing bad. They were still rather confused.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The library has many, MANY books, stasheed in long 6 one-side shelfs of 5 rows. Though he can't understand the language of them, though he would recognise one about Math.

On the side, there's a big table, with pull in compartments, writing utensils being placed on it, as swell as a azzure 6 by 4 grid with symbols in it, which he could recognise as roman numbers if he knows about them
"Damn, I wish I could read this language, is this even Roman because of those symbols?" Edward said.

then he would look further into the room to see if he found anything unusual, he also took out books at random to see if it had any effect.

Deciding the ethical(and legal) consequences of mimicking someone isn't worth it. I try to sneak in as an octopus.

“There has to be some way to open that door. Well a way other then just breaking it down. Let’s look around” Faris says to the others as he goes to examine the statues and vases

"agreed, I would like to avoid damaging the ruin if possible" Vulcan said.
Vulcan decides to examine the door itself, to see if there are any hidden levers or keyholes that could be used to open it.

"Okay! Now, let's see..."

Regina touches the door and takes its material into herself before helping Vulcan examine it.

@Listentomyrhytm

The robot would see a girl on his shoulder, black funny hears on the top of her head and a fuffly tail on the back, donny a full-body fur coat of the same colour.

"Gneee, even with your body being made of cold iron, you sure lack a cool head."

The being says in mockery.

@Lou_change

[which train do you want to go on ? to where ?]

[also, i do hope you realize the card that the host gave you would allow you to just buy a ticket]

@Andykhang

You find yourself in a dojo-like wood area, of typical asian construction, with several wood dummies being placed on the right side, while a red coloured one is placed on the opposite side.

@Oliver_de_jesus

He finds nothing else. Removing book randomically gives no results.

@Dragoonseraphim

The statue doesn't really seem useful, but you find a large variety of round stones, blue symbols carved into them, in the vases.

Perhaphs something else in the room may help find their purpose, or well, on the walls of the room.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

The door has no keyhole or hidden lever, but you feel that it's locking mechanism is mostly supernatural.

@YungManzi

It's ... just stone, it doesn't seem it's the door itself that has proprieties, but rather some kind of power put on it.

@Door_duo

Examining the door, the two of them see cavings being present of it, a multitude of indentical size round holes in it's surface.

I test out my stuff, starting with the new Ice Comet that I just got. Letting luck take the wheel, I test out the same move, but with different class applied so that I know what each of them does specifically

@Lou_change

[which train do you want to go on ? to where ?]

[also, i do hope you realize the card that the host gave you would allow you to just buy a ticket]
Going to a train that goes towards land as fast as possible doubtful he can maintain his sea forms much longer.

[But that requires James to have common sense and I refuse to give him that]

@Listentomyrhytm

The robot would see a girl on his shoulder, black funny hears on the top of her head and a fuffly tail on the back, donny a full-body fur coat of the same colour.

"Gneee, even with your body being made of cold iron, you sure lack a cool head."

The being says in mockery.
"> : ("

@Listentomyrhytm

"Aw, come on now, don't give me that face~"

The bunny girl says in a jokingly tone, as she boops the monitor of the robot.

@Andykhang

The first lands on Rogue, shooting out a flurry of small but fast comets.

The second lands on Fighter, covering her arm in a thick layer of ice for a smashing melee attack.

The third lands on Berserker, which shoots out an burst of ice all around you, an impact so to say.

The fourth lands on Archer, which causes a spear-shaped comet to be shot out that homes towards your target.

The fifth lands on Rogue again.

The sixth lands on Fighter again.

The seventh lands on Berserker again.

The eight on Archer again ...

... and this repeats on. Seems like the power got stuck in a loop.

@Oliver_de_jesus

[Bit of advice, i don't put useless stuff in my puzzles, if i mention an item or detail in specific it's because it's important]

The armory is well, an armory, with plenty of weapons being placed on the walls and around.

Though, notably, there are 3 statues placed on the side of the room. One wearing the heavy armor of a Knight, one the chainmail and padder armor of an Archer and the lastly the light lather armor of a Rogue. All three statues are set in a way like they are ment to hold something, yet their hands are empty.

@Lou_change

He manages to sneak in. After a few shorts minutes, the train departs, leaves the station aaaaaaand arrives at the destination almost immidiatly.

@YungManzi

She feels energy touch her fingers.

@Dragoonseraphim

But how will it put them ? After all there's 7 stones and only 4 holes. Though, he may notice symbols carved on top of the the cavings in the walls.

[Maybe something in the room that i told you about, something that all three of you are ignoring, could be the key of this, just saying]

“Hm...was it through luck?”

Firing Ice Comet again repeatedly , this time I limited the possibility to (Healer/Leader), to see what it does

Last edited:
"Hmmm..."

Regina feels the weird energy then shifts her attention to the humanoid statues and begins touching and feeling on them, one by one.

Noticing the difference in the number of orbs and holes Faris studies the symbols carved into the wall then turns his attention to the murals to see if they hold the clue to this puzzle in them.

@Oliver_de_jesus

[Bit of advice, i don't put useless stuff in my puzzles, if i mention an item or detail in specific it's because it's important]

The armory is well, an armory, with plenty of weapons being placed on the walls and around.

Though, notably, there are 3 statues placed on the side of the room. One wearing the heavy armor of a Knight, one the chainmail and padder armor of an Archer and the lastly the light lather armor of a Rogue. All three statues are set in a way like they are ment to hold something, yet their hands are empty
(Ok)

Edward would be thoughtful

"There are two options, what they must hold is their weapons, which is the least likely from my point of view or I missed something earlier" he said

"But in the previous room there were only books and writing utensils, if i were Nathan Drake, what i'm do?" Edward said looking at the statues and then searching the weapons of each of the armors, but he would not put it, Edward had a bad feeling.

Edward looked at how the hand was open, depending on its shape the answer may be found.

if the hand is in the shape that he is holding a weapon, then he needs a weapon was what he would put but if the hands are fully open in an unspecified way it could be a problem, he thought

Last edited:
[Sorry for the long wait]

@Listentomyrhytm

She slowly passes a finger across the edge of his screen.

"You can call me Puca, am a magical creature, but what about you mettalic friend ? What'd you be ?"

@Andykhang

The Healer of the comet creates a light snowdrift around her, an healing one, meanwhile the leader one creates an aura of boosting around herself.

Neither effects can be stacked by repeated use.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Like if they should have a weapon in hand, yeah.

But which weapons ?

@Dragoonseraphim @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

You see four villages being rappresented in the murals, civiizations of lizard-like people. The carvings of the 4 tribes are placed in a four sides prism-like formation, with each having a symbol carved in their middle of them.

@YungManzi

As she looks at the serpentine statues, the 4 of them, which she would recognise as being each from a tribe of those on the mural, she would notice something around their neck, pieces of coloured cloth, matchng the colour of some of the round stones they found. [Grey for the upper tribe, Brown for the left tribe, Black for the right and light brown for the bottom]

Last edited:
[Assuming I was successful in avoiding consequences.]
Emerging from the water I realize I forgot the pizza, dirt and worms and card. "God or whatever this world's closest thing to them how am I this dumb?"

[Is the card barcode or magnetic stripes? This is actually important]

Back