• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Darkness: Cosmology 1.5 TM/INC/LLC/CR

You're not getting High 1-A until the multiverse or Tapestry and you're not getting 0 until somewhere in the Umbra.
The Universe: 1-A+

The Multiverse: 1-A+

The Tapestry: High 1-A

The Low Umbra: High 1-A

The High Umbra: 0

The Horizon: 0

The Dreaming: 0

The Tellurian: 0

The Void: 0

Alder Bole, the World Tree: 0

The Supernal: 0

So that's what you are suggesting?

You're not getting High 1-A until the multiverse or Tapestry and you're not getting 0 until somewhere in the Umbra.
To be fair, like I said before, I’m pretty sure the multiverse would be High 1-A, not the Tapestry, since pretty much the Tapestry is meant to represent ALL of physical reality itself. Even if we go with 1-A+ for universes it won’t debunk Udl’s claim of Tapestry being Tier 0. Regardless if the universe is High 1-A or 1-A the result is still the same.

Last edited:

@DontTalkDT

Does this look fine to you?

What do you think? @Udlmaster

We need opinions on this

It would be:

The Multiverse: High 1-A

The Tapestry: 0

The Low Umbra: 0

i like this one🥰

Which staff members here have agreed or disagreed with DontTalk's suggested tiering?

If Elizhaa and Qawsedf234 agreed with DontTalkDT's suggestions, they can be applied now, yes.

However, I asked which staff members that agreed and which that disagreed, or did all of them agree?

Okay. Should we call for DontTalk so you can discuss the issue with him?

I don't really agree with Udl's scaling. I'm not seeing Tier 0 until the Umbra, otherwise nothing else has really changed.
It's because there's multiple infinite amounts of universes within the Multiverse, as there's an infinite amount of close/similar universes and then there's an infinite amount of radically different universes.

Which isn't a Tier 0 justification.
Wrong, main problem is we already have a 1-A+ universe (Which you agreed to) that’s already infinitely smaller than the multiverse, which already has infinite 1-A+ structures along with others stacked on top of it. That already gives the multiverse its High 1-A rating. Since you already got infinite along and an infinite stack of 1-A+ universes. Then we have the Tapestry which transcends the multiverse, since it’s all of physical reality itself.

Tapestry is meant to completely exceed the multiverse. The Tapestry contains everything from the physical reality, despite how massive the multiverse is.
What you described and what I'm reading on the cosmology blog: That's not a Tier 0 showing. Simply being bigger or even containing every possible version of a Large Cardinal is not a Tier 0 showing.

The Umbra I can see as being Tier 0, but I'm not seeing anything below it as Tier 0. Just varying degrees of High 1-A.

What you described and what I'm reading on the cosmology blog: That's not a Tier 0 showing. Simply being bigger or even containing every possible version of a Large Cardinal is not a Tier 0 showing.
Except it is like I said in the cosmology blog and from what Udl provided it’s clear it’s Tier 0. Multiverse already exceeds the logic of 1-A+, which you already agreed to. The Tapestry would do the same with the multiverse since it’s meant to contain all of the physical reality. Saying the multiverse should exceed 1-A+ universes, but the Tapestry not completely exceeding the multiverse doesn’t make sense to me.
The Umbra I can see as being Tier 0, but I'm not seeing anything below it as Tier 0. Just varying degrees of High 1-A.
I can see that but I don’t think your reasonings debunk the Tier 0 scaling of the Tapestry.

Except it is like I said in the cosmology blog and from what Udl provided it’s clear it’s Tier 0.
I'm not seeing it at all. Even being transcendent in a fashion where its a backdrop is just High 1-A.
doesn’t make sense to me.
Because you're mentally treating it as steps. As in 1-A+ -> High 1-A -> 0

It's not like that. Its 1-A+ -> High 1-A -> Higher High 1-A -> 0

Even containing an Aleph number of ever larger Large Cardinal sets would still be High 1-A and not Tier 0.

It's because there's multiple infinite amounts of universes within the Multiverse, as there's an infinite amount of close/similar universes and then there's an infinite amount of radically different universes.
Is this similar to Extended Modal Realism?

I'm not seeing it at all. Even being transcendent in a fashion where its a backdrop is just High 1-A.

Because you're mentally treating it as steps. As in 1-A+ -> High 1-A -> 0

It's not like that. Its 1-A+ -> High 1-A -> Higher High 1-A -> 0

Even containing an Aleph number of ever larger Large Cardinal sets would still be High 1-A and not Tier 0.
It's also because it's the edge of Imagination, it contains all of imagination and these constructions and once you go beyond, you reach the end of comprehension and into the Umbra.

This is a similar reasoning used for 0 WoD before, except it was the Far Umbra, which is the end of imagination and conception.

In essence, it's just moving the tiers around

Back