• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Darkness: Cosmology 1.5 TM/INC/LLC/CR

Wait so this SRE is the most powerful on the site?

what levels of tier 0 are needed again to surpass it?

if spacemans blue and white can surpass then that’s amazing

Perhaps, it is on you.
Am saying this because I’m Asian myself. So I’m wondering if Japanese and other Asian writers just understand cosmology better than others.

Also I looked at the sre profile again and noticed.

inapplicable for intelligence. (Inapplicable what does that mean regarding intelligence)

Wouldn't tellurian being 2-3 inaccessible layers into boundless mean the Alder Bole
Is infinite inaccessibles into tier 0 because it contains infinite tellurians? And if the consensus hierarchy is beyond the void, that would mean one layer of consensus hierarchy is infinite inaccessibles into tier 0.

I disagree. Verse is 1C, 1A at best. The wank has got to stop

In all seriousness, this mostly looks good. So I'll agree for now

I disagree. Verse is 1C, 1A at best. The wank has got to stop
tony-talks-iamtonytalks.gif

The Upgrade is simple and horrific in equal factor and I am doing it because I am evil and will never know rest.

Introduction:

I have put off upgrading WoD because I am lazy, but I've chosen to go full Nuclear Gandi and will establish that none shall take my crown as Worst person. So here we are, WoD's biggest upgrade yet.

In essence, none of the scaling from Mine and Ultima's scaling has changed, simply the tier as everything is bumped up many spaces due to a discovery, thus, Ultima's blog remains relevant, and ultimately little changes.

The Changes:
Functionally, there will be no additional changes to the Powers and abilities of the current profiles. Some profiles will be reworked once this has passed, but that will be shown at another time, for now, let's focus on the revision.

First and foremost, the changes to the cosmology. After outlining the general tiers for each part of the World of Darkness Cosmology, found here, but for the purposes of the thread, I will reiterate for your reading pleasure.

The Main Physical Universe, the Tapestry, itself constitutes the entirety of Imagination within it;

The very imaginative people who inhabit the world of Darkness have thought up things such as the Tegmark Multiverses;

The Tegmark Multiverse isn't a basic one, but one supported by Set theory now, THAT'S RIGHT, WE FOUND IT:

The Universe itself, has many layers, all equally real, and even having contradictory ideas about how reality, humanity, or anything else came about.

There are an infinite amount of these levels of reality, and one would lose all duality when falling through them.

Conclusions:

The new scaling for WoD is as followed, all views expressed here are supported by the blog (link found above) which has all the relevant citations for any curious individual:

The Universe: Low 2-C to High 1-A

The Multiverse: 0

The Tapestry: 0

The Low Umbra: 0

The High Umbra: 0

The Horizon: 0

The Tellurian: 0

The Void: 0

Alder Bole, the World Tree: 0

The Supernal: 0

Votes:

Those in Support: Me :), Gasper, Dread, ShivaShakti, Lewis, Deonmont, Recap_, Timeless, Setsuna_Tenma, Dinoanime7, LevelUp99, Xearsay, Greatsage13, Qawsedf234, Elizhha

Those in Opposition:
I'm almost not familiar with WoD fiction, but it's true that I want to join CRT:cautious: I want to say from the beginning, if I say something wrong, please excuse me.

I read your revision. What I understood from there; "In the World of Darkness cosmology, the physical universe, known as the Tapestry, encompasses everything that exists, has existed, and can be imagined. It is believed that the Earth is at the center of this reality, and that the imaginative beings who inhabit this world have created things such as the Tegmark Multiverses, which include Ensemble Spaces, also known as the Astral Plane. These Ensemble Spaces contain objects that are generated by human minds, but do not have the necessary characteristics to exist in material reality. These dimensions include fundamental mathematical objects, and the prevalence of these "unreal" constructs leads to spatial distortions and subdimensions containing similar data sets, which are sometimes referred to as "conceptual realms," "Epiphanies," and "kingdoms of the gods."

In the World of Darkness cosmology, it is believed that there are an infinite number of levels of reality, and that an individual may lose their sense of duality as they pass through these levels. This is depicted in the passage you provided, in which the character Battering Ram feels overwhelmed and is forced down into the mandala of history, but Tiger breaks through the Tapestry and rushes forward through infinite levels of concurrent existence. Dragon becomes less corporeal and the air becomes thick with oppressive heat, and Fall Breeze is stripped of her being and falls into nothingness, no longer identifying as a specific gender, species, or location. It is suggested that this process of passing through multiple levels of reality may allow an individual to connect with their inner self and manipulate others in some way."

Are there things I misunderstand or don't fully understand? These are important for me to express my opinions.

Ultima seems more competent than me at anything that isn't that one Vsauce video explaining set theory. He should comment here instead of me.

I would want to argue against universe being just 1-A+. The set theory was already accepted as being 1-A+, but hypermathematics where stated to be beyond human understanding which would make the universe high 1-A for completely transending 1-A+ structure.

Ultima seems more competent than me at anything that isn't that one Vsauce video explaining set theory. He should comment here instead of me.
We still need some more staff input and @DontTalkDT is the only staff member knowledgeable on tier 0 who has commented on this thread. We just need input right now, even if Ultima could give better input

Can this quote hint that rank into rank exists in the verse?

"The cosmos instantiates all mathematically coherent phenomena, including contradictions, in a manner determined by its sophistication and viability — natural laws, objects, and energies compete, much as living things do. The winners remain in the conventional universe; losers fall into other dimensions. This solves a problem we refer to as “Umbral exceptionalism:” a possible challenge to the Cosmological Principle."

Can this quote hint that rank into rank exists in the verse?

"The cosmos instantiates all mathematically coherent phenomena, including contradictions, in a manner determined by its sophistication and viability — natural laws, objects, and energies compete, much as living things do. The winners remain in the conventional universe; losers fall into other dimensions. This solves a problem we refer to as “Umbral exceptionalism:” a possible challenge to the Cosmological Principle."
no

Back