• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant Death cosmology upgrade

yea "dimensional spaces" aint gonna cut it. They just parallel universes. I didnt notice 💔 💔
You want le funny joke?

The "dimensional space" here is mistranslated, it's actually "multiverse".
Official translation : They would attempt to jump out of the dimensional space occupied by their opponent and destroy it from the outside.
Japanese Raw : 相手のいる宇宙を内包する多元宇宙の外へと移動し、そこからその宇宙を攻撃する。
MTL Translation : It moves outside the multiverse that contains the universe in which the opponent is located and attacks that universe from there.

Can high tiers such as UEG or Mitsuki affect “The Space”?
Yes they can, and they're beyond it. Mitsuki is one of the exceptions in the Ultimate Ensemble World, and when he was in Celestial foundation (Sea), Mitsuki's charm ability affected UEG, Luu and Alexia, "the greatest intelligent female life forms in the Ultimate Ensemble World" and those people were fighting eternity to make Mitsuki theirs.

It didn't work on Ultimate God, because the ability only work on female gods, and we can say that Ultimate God is a male god.

Even if this were R>F, it would still be disqualified as you have said "Life forms can't perceive and transcend to higher worlds if they don't have enough power". This is a major disqualification if u do not provide reasoning as to why they can surpass them with their own power.

Humans and Gods can surpass them through fighting and breaking their limit and more logical knowledge Gods obtained (different level of omnipotent) also play apart in surpassing those higher worlds.

Before Mitsuki got power from 3 Goddesses, he's an exception to the Ultimate Ensemble World and already have an ability that can affect life forms in Ultimate Ensemble World.

Even when Alexia gave away all of her power to Mitsuki in the Mitsuki's home world, (Heavenly Record) her status/well being didn't descend to lower worlds, she can always go back to Ultimate Ensemble World, and when she met Luu in main story, she was somehow stronger than Luu, a goddess that gave small portion of power to Mitsuki.

Last edited:
yea "dimensional spaces" aint gonna cut it. They just parallel universes. I didnt notice 💔 💔
No, each layer of Higher level universes have parallel worlds, dimensional space and different laws.

Touichirou destroyed the first layer, and after that UEG and Touichirou transcended and destroyed infinte Higher level universes in layers.
If you check very carefully, you might notice that he gave absolutely no argument as to why it would be High 1-B.
I gave my reason why it's H1-B, it's literally in the thread.

I gave my reason why it's H1-B, it's literally in the thread.
You literally gave no reason as to why it would "transcend each other infinitely", you know nothing on how the tier works and put random rating as if it make sense.

Also it's funny you don't even correct yourself when you saw that "dimensional space" is a mistranslation.

Last edited:
You literally gave no reason as to why it would "transcend each other infinitely", you know nothing on how the tier works and put random rating as if it make sense.

Also it's funny you don't even correct yourself when you saw that "dimension space" is a mistranslation.
Wank,wank, wank you say?
You care about wank?
Am I not enough? Perhaps not.
I hate you too, getting involved in annoying conflicts with wankers like you.
Just being alone by myself would be enough for eternity.
Then very well. Which wank meta do you want?
I’ll let you choose.
Void Shiki
Outerversal Goku
Midgiri
Cosmic Armor Superman
Death Battle Invincible
“Saitama one punches anything bro”
Outerversal Shibai
SCP
Although,each one of them are just trash I can crush with just my finger.

Also it's funny you don't even correct yourself when you saw that "dimension space" is a mistranslation.
Official translation : They would attempt to jump out of the dimensional space occupied by their opponent and destroy it from the outside.
MTL Translation : It moves outside the multiverse that contains the universe in which the opponent is located and attacks that universe from there.

1. Are you really saying that MTL Translation is better than Official English translation? 🤔

2. High Hyperverse level
Characters or objects who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy infinite-dimensional space.

This is my reason why I said that Higher level universes have infinte dimensional space. 👇

How do we know that higher universes transcend each other infinitely?

- The fight with UEG and Touichirou, there was "no end to the cycle" of transcending and destroying higher universes.

Similar words to "no end to the cycle" are "infinte" and "endless."

1. Are you really saying that MTL Translation is better than Official English translation? 🤔

2. High Hyperverse level
Characters or objects who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy infinite-dimensional space.

This is my reason why I said that Higher level universes have infinte dimensional space. 👇

How do we know that higher universes transcend each other infinitely?

- The fight with UEG and Touichirou, there was "no end to the cycle" of transcending and destroying higher universes.

Similar words to "no end to the cycle" are "infinte" and "endless."
The term used means multiverse. Though “dimensional space” doesn’t actually mean anything.

The term used means multiverse. Though “dimensional space” doesn’t actually mean anything.
Even if we use the term multiverse.

They were transcending to a higher level universe, each time they destroy a multiverse.
(Lower Higher level universes)

"As they did, their opponent would jump to an even higher level universe and attempt the same thing."

Instant Death Fans when the Self-Insert OP Harem MC gets oneshotted by TOAA and the Presence in a battle and writing (He is never getting past 1-B and his entire character is powersclaing)
aqua-konosuba.gif

Back