• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
disclaimer
now lets be clear here i am familiar with this thread how infinite speed was rejected but why? The reason was because Velzard essence of Declaration clashed with her acceleration automatically causing time stop to be reversed
Now time for new arguments which op didn't bring up

The feat, reasons it should be Infinite speed.
simple actually Now according to This scan of relevance specifically says Velzard indefinitely stopped time
We all know Velzard intrinsic ability as the frost dragon is deceleration and Patience king gabriel infintely increases her affinity and causes Fixation (anything slowed down infinitely reaches stopped form)
Its the fact we actually ignored this in the thread

It wasn't the concept of acceleration and fixation that clashed it was the power
According to here it said (the ability to stop and the ability to accelerate clashed)
So the thing is Velgrynd accelerated herself to the point where she causes time which was infinitely decelerated to come into motion again, which is Infinite speed
Also her attacks with cardinals acceleration
The undulating Waves of destruction, Which easily Outsped any form of evasion it demonstrated Velgrynd pride as the fastest- chapter 174​
Which would give her infinte attack speed and Rimuru and yuuki as well
why wont it scale to her physical speed?
Unknown but the time stop thing is just resistance to time stop but we now know the cardinal acceleration can apply non stop acceleration on targets and herself although stated no one can endure continous acceleration in slime
With the body being Accelerated Non stop, No matter what lifeform it is, the body would suffer to constant heat and crumble due to thermal decay- chapter 174
Cardinal acceleration accelerates speed to the level even characters in slime with MFTL+ would be unable to react because Velgrynd herself called it
"Instant" remember cardinal acceleration was what she used to accelerate herself to dwarf time stop but if we can say "infinite via time stop" then okay 🤗
But attack speed is what makes more sense
conculsion
Velgrynd Cardinal acceleration can cause infinite non stop acceleration, on herself+ Target and her attacks> she proved it by using it on herself to accelerate her momentum to the point she nulls timestop> unavoidable attack speed even top tiers in slime with MFTL+ combat speed, reaction and perception speed wont be able to even understand what tf happened> might also scale to her travel speed who knows.

Hmm let him cook
yor-forger-yor.gif

Anyways, I will answer after reading allat,

Don't mind me, am not that highly knowledgeable on ur verse, so what I saw in this thread, i will give my viewpoint on behalf of them.

Screenshot_2023-10-07-19-49-12-06_64a18b24e9d6f59928bf411fc4ec05ee.jpg

Well, MANIPULATING AND ACCELERATING "HEART", AM I MISSING SMTH ?
So the thing is Velgrynd accelerated herself to the point where she causes time which was infinitely decelerated to come into motion again, which is Infinite speed
Am i missing something here, or I think i am, if u don't mind can u show me this scan, cuz I don't see where it mention her acceleration makes the time flow again ?
say "infinite via time stop" then okay
Are you trying to say, infinite attack speed via time stop, you should make it "INFINITE VIA ACCELERATION"

Cuz, time stop doesn't make you faster it just makes everyone else slower.

I won't mind if this gets this speed rating, but
might also scale to her travel speed who knows.
This is not possible, it's just hax not pure speed.

Also put me on neutral for now, i will be viewing other opinion too.

Don't mind me, am not that highly knowledgeable on ur verse, so what I saw in this thread, i will give my viewpoint on behalf of them.

Am i missing something here, or I think i am, if u don't mind can u show me this scan, cuz I don't see where it mention her acceleration makes the time flow again ?
Pretty sure it was mentioned Here (white and red represent velzard and velgrynd) and the scan u mentioned above was from velgrynd skill . Also i agree that he should change it to infinite speed via acceleration

Anyways i agree with the op.
I would like to wait for other opinions as well

Last edited:

Are you trying to say, infinite attack speed via time stop, you should make it "INFINITE VIA ACCELERATION"

Cuz, time stop doesn't make you faster it just makes everyone else slower.

I won't mind if this gets this speed rating, but

This is not possible, it's just hax not pure speed.

Also put me on neutral for now, i will be viewing other opinion too.
Did you go through the old thread

Well no, that's why I said if I am missing smth or not?
Okay, if you are confused then the old thread was pinged there didn't want to make unnecessary comments here that's why
About the because its hax thing doesnt matter speed is speed as long as it wasn't teleportation

Unless you are talking about travel speed, but except is fine, i am being neutral for the time being for other opinion
Bro the name of the op....
Literally what am arguing for
Infinite attack speed i just added "maybe travel speed or combat speed" as bonus

Bro the name of the op....
Literally what am arguing for
Infinite attack speed i just added "maybe travel speed or combat speed" as bonus
Ik that bruh, just saying.,

also I am at home so I didn't missed my way to home. You know what I am saying.

Bro's trying to cook a burnt dish

Anyway, I hard disagree with this.
You don't need infinite deceleration to stop something. A moving car can stop by decelerating itself, that doesn't mean that the car has infinite deceleration. So no, you don't "infinitely slowed down" to reach stop moving.

The same logic applied vice versa, you don't need to have infinite acceleration to accelerate immobile/stopped thing to start moving, otherwise every car would have infinite acceleration.

Velgyrnd's power of acceleration clashing with Velzard's fixation power would imply that their rate of acceleration/deceleration is simply equal.

You don't need infinite deceleration to stop something. A moving car can stop by decelerating itself, that doesn't mean that the car has infinite deceleration. So no, you don't "infinitely slowed down" to reach stop moving.

The same logic applied vice versa, you don't need to have infinite acceleration to accelerate immobile/stopped thing to start moving, otherwise every car would have infinite acceleration.

Velgyrnd's power of acceleration clashing with Velzard's fixation power would imply that their rate of acceleration/deceleration is simply equal.
Clearly they said ah can accelerate stuff "Non stop"
Their abilities collided fam not the idea of thier power

Yeah I'm still not convinced

You probably need more feat to back it up
all the feats are provided
Rimuru already placed a defense before it hit him and Velgrynd claimed that attack to be unavoidable by even people who can stop time

That still isn't infinite speed.

All that would imply is just it is unquantifibly higher than everyone's else speed that they won't be fast enough to evade nor use teleportation/time-stop.

It looks like there are no significant additions.
I agree with Catpija.

Last edited:

Agree with Catpija.

That still isn't infinite speed.

All that would imply is just it is unquantifibly higher than everyone's else speed that they won't be fast enough to evade nor use teleportation/time-stop.
For time which is 0
I would make this argument no matter how much you slow down time things wont really "stop" they would rather get very very slow
According to the infinite speed page it said
They perceive every finite speed character as completely frozen and it takes 0 time to react to any finite speed object
As it was declared in the very novel itself
It was now secluded, a world of indefinite suspension.

By the will of one of its rulers, all laws of laws of motion came to a stop
Which furthermore proves my argument
Your car argument had flaws the mechanics existed in the car to stop it
If there's no friction or gravity how do we stop an accelerating object??
Obviously by infinite deceleration

Your car argument had flaws the mechanics existed in the car to stop it
If there's no friction or gravity how do we stop an accelerating object??
Just step off from the gas pedal

If there's no force moving the car, obviously the car would stop moving.

Just step off from the gas pedal

If there's no force moving the car, obviously the car would stop moving.
You really jumped to the car argument first 😂😂😂
Bro read the rest forget that ass car it should go and stop itself

For time which is 0
I would make this argument no matter how much you slow down time things wont really "stop" they would rather get very very slow
According to the infinite speed page it said
They perceive every finite speed character as completely frozen and it takes 0 time to react to any finite speed object
As it was declared in the very novel itself
It was now secluded, a world of indefinite suspension.

By the will of one of its rulers, all laws of laws of motion came to a stop
Are you really trying to argue that time stop is infinite speed now?

Time Stop just stops time and everything that moves according of it.

Infinite Speed moves very fast that any moving objects appear to be immobile due to how slow they are.

Dunno if im contributing but protons and neutrons are in constant motion
They always gained energy from heat, if they don't then motion would be impossible (in absolute zero temperature). So it wouldn't be something as "stepping of the gas pedal".

I still don't see why you need infinite deceleration to slow thing down to zero motion. You can literally run and then slows down and stop, you don't need something as grand as infinite deceleration to do it.

You'd have better chance arguing that time has infinite speed since it can move from the beginning and end of time which is treated to be infinite (infinite timeshot) and how character gain infinite speed by surpassing the flow of time, which makes Velzard has infinite deceleration since she can decelerate infinite speed things, and Velgyrnd would scale to infinite speed as her ability opposes her sister's equally.

Are you really trying to argue that time stop is infinite speed now?

Time Stop just stops time and everything that moves according of it.

Infinite Speed moves very fast that any moving objects appear to be immobile due to how slow they are.

They always gained energy from heat, if they don't then motion would be impossible (in absolute zero temperature). So it wouldn't be something as "stepping of the gas pedal".

I still don't see why you need infinite deceleration to slow thing down to zero motion. You can literally run and then slows down and stop, you don't need something as grand as infinite deceleration to do it.

You'd have better chance arguing that time has infinite speed since it can move from the beginning and end of time which is treated to be infinite (infinite timeshot) and how character gain infinite speed by surpassing the flow of time, which makes Velzard has infinite deceleration since she can decelerate infinite speed things, and Velgyrnd would scale to infinite speed as her ability opposes her sister's equally.
Nah
I just clearly said all laws of motion came to a stop
Things stop not due to deceleration but friction and and other things
First law or was it third?
It said all things would never stop unless there's an external factor so your argument doesn't imply
Im arguing why Velgrynd accelerating herself to infinity would scale to her attacks
Being infinite speed or rather instant as she implied herself

Disagree. Because time was indefinitely stopped does not mean the speed required to overcome that is infinite. Its unclear exactly what indefinitely means in this context. Neutralizing each others abilities does not necessitate infinite speed either. Two large but finite forces can cancel each other out. Statements about attacks outspeeding any form of evasion or being instant is vague and commonly exaggerated. Stating no one can endure continuous acceleration seems to contradict the idea of infinite speed, since infinite speed would be achieved instantly not through continuous acceleration.

Back