• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I Neutral with the Attack Speed
and
Agree for Travel Speed and Perception Speed
The speed of IPs is always the same, what changes are the infos in them.
If the infos are about the "body" of the DL then it is travel speed. Otherwise it's attack speed. (The logic is a bit different with perception) (the Rimuru and Shuna feat is attack speed)

The speed of IPs is always the same, what changes are the infos in them.
If the infos are about the "body" of the DL then it is travel speed. Otherwise it's attack speed. (The logic is a bit different with perception) (the Rimuru and Shuna feat is attack speed)
forgot to give my input btw
i strongly agree with this. However, if u consider the movement of info particles as immeasurable speed u might as well give immeasurable attack speed to Rimuru because of this

Last edited:
However, if u consider the movement of info particles as immeasurable speed u might as well give immeasurable attack speed to Rimuru because of this
Its a bit too late to change the OP since the staffs already gave their approval..
immeasurable attack speed with information particles based attacks
This was already in the OP, anyone with information particle manipulation will receive immeasurable attack speed.

I don't really think some of the points hold up, but I guess since it's treated in some capacity as movement/traveling across time to different points, I guess Immeasurable Speed for IP works.
Thanks, you were the 3rd so i think we are done here

Due to some high level yapping, it must be known they can transfer information outside time stop, the reason we didn't get combat and reaction speed is because they can only have immeasurable combat speed in suspended world, the attack, perception and travel speed is what we get universally

Back