• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wither vs. Gray Fullbuster

I think we can just delete all the profiles but a few and no one would notice

There are dozens of FT characters, can we be at least a bit more creative?

yeah but natsu has an exactly balanced win/loss ratio

that kinda inspired me to make a match

(also Zeref is High 6-C so I can't make a death manip match ree)

Natsu can't win here. Endy outclasses him 3 times or so over in AP, and he's got nothing that won't deflect except for good ol' punching, which won't do him any good, since that's where Endy hits the hardest. Also, besides that, Durgun has a multitude of ways to attack him out of range besides fire.

>Gray

oh yeah him.

I have a match on FC/OC for him.

i'll use Zancrow i guess

Swapped to Zancrow.

Btw Wither is >= to the Ender Dragon who's 25 kilotons by existing.

While Zancrow is 33 kt casually, Wither stomps. Mid regen means Zancrow can't put him down and resistance to magic is just salt in the wound. On the otherhand, Wither can kill the God Slayer.

I mean

Steve can get past Mid regen by just stabbing it alot, you can overtax it.

Resistance to Magic is for purely offensive magic btw.

Back