• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wither vs Satan (The Binding of Isaac) (0-7-0) (Grace)

koopa3144

He/Him
I've been playing TBoI recently and this fight just came to mind
  • The fight takes place in the Mega Satan boss room
  • Mega Satan is being used
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA for anything else

Wither: 0​

(38.500956 Tons of TNT)
Image result for wither minecraft art

Satan: 7​

(Massively upscales from 18.0097 Tons of TNT)
Image result for The Binding of Isaac Mega Satan

Incon: 0

Prowler Theme / Goku Prowler meme.

Last edited:
ah neat

anyways i feel like the absolute CHAD Mega Satan can take this for quite a few reasons.

So yeah to start off the AP difference is kinda ambiguous given that "massively upscales" isn't something we have an exact multiplier by. But I'd assume it wouldn't be anything more than a 2x difference. So yeah that's the stats out of the way.

As for abilities I feel like Mega Satan has far more versatility for what he can use to take down the Wither than vice versa. Blood lasers and danmaku, AOE, summoning that ISN'T restricted to later on in the fight. Said summons are far more powerful as well, with them being bosses as opposed to everyday enemies Outside of shooting heads the Wither has nothing in terms of offensive capabilities.

I guess Satan also has the intelligence advantage by default since he has a rating for it unlike the Wither. So yeah Satan wins ggs

ah neat

anyways i feel like the absolute CHAD Mega Satan can take this for quite a few reasons.

So yeah to start off the AP difference is kinda ambiguous given that "massively upscales" isn't something we have an exact multiplier by. But I'd assume it wouldn't be anything more than a 2x difference. So yeah that's the stats out of the way.

As for abilities I feel like Mega Satan has far more versatility for what he can use to take down the Wither than vice versa. Blood lasers and danmaku, AOE, summoning that ISN'T restricted to later on in the fight. Said summons are far more powerful as well, with them being bosses as opposed to everyday enemies Outside of shooting heads the Wither has nothing in terms of offensive capabilities.

I guess Satan also has the intelligence advantage by default since he has a rating for it unlike the Wither. So yeah Satan wins ggs
Counted!

Okay so for some reason Satan has attack reflection for death manipulation specifically despite the item reflected not seeming to have death manipulation, the only attack the wither has that doesn't deal death manipulation is running into his opponent. The wither doesn't have a resistance to death manipulation on his profile

Okay so for some reason Satan has attack reflection for death manipulation specifically despite the item reflected not seeming to have death manipulation,
The bible instantly kills both Mom and Mom's Heart/It Lives but Satan is not only unaffected by it but he also reflects back on Issac.

The bible instantly kills both Mom and Mom's Heart/It Lives but Satan is not only unaffected by it but he also reflects back on Issac.
I read that but it doesn’t seem to be on Issac’s profile as death manip and if it only effects one being I have questions about its legitimacy

Okay so for some reason Satan has attack reflection for death manipulation specifically despite the item reflected not seeming to have death manipulation, the only attack the wither has that doesn't deal death manipulation is running into his opponent. The wither doesn't have a resistance to death manipulation on his profile
I just checked the Minecraft wiki and... the Wither is immune to its own effect. This should be pretty obvious since it can take its own skull blasts without receiving any damage.

I just checked the Minecraft wiki and... the Wither is immune to its own effect. This should be pretty obvious since it can take its own skull blasts without receiving any damage.
Yeah that’s correct the profile is wrong also mega satan doesn’t reflect the Bible’s effect

Okay so I just watched the video linked for Satan's Death Manipulation/Attack Reflection. I know nothing about TBOI but one of the comments said that the reason the Bible works on Mom but not Satan is because after the fight against Mom, Isaac gets "corrupted" and becomes the son of Satan so the Bible targets the demon that is closest to it, aka Isaac. In other words, Satan shouldn't even have the ability if what the guy said is correct.

Okay so I just watched the video linked for Satan's Death Manipulation/Attack Reflection. I know nothing about TBOI but one of the comments said that the reason the Bible works on Mom but not Satan is because after the fight against Mom, Isaac gets "corrupted" and becomes the son of Satan so the Bible targets the demon that is closest to it, aka Isaac. In other words, Satan shouldn't even have the ability if what the guy said is correct.
I am pretty sure that is just a fan theory

Mega satan seen to have much better ofensive skills then either and summoning bosses is op, voting mega satan (whenn will we have mega satan vs ender dragon and warden?)

Back