• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wither vs Satan (The Binding of Isaac) (0-7-0) (Grace)

So the wither resists attacks from undead so they likely can’t harm it. Given the wither’s standard strategy of flying above its opponents. Only summons with range can hit the wither it also has NPI

So the wither resists attacks from undead so they likely can’t harm it. Given the wither’s standard strategy of flying above its opponents. Only summons with range can hit the wither it also has NPI
What? No wither resist the "withering" effect not any atack from undeads, also sinse when was mega satan him self a undead?

I mean the profile says “attacks from undead beings (Practically immune to attacks from undead on its level)” and I was only referring to the summons but he ends up a skeleton part way thru the fight even after an instant Death attack

ok so i know i havent contributed much here but i might as well clear up some statements said here

Satan's attack reflection is kinda useless here since that assumes he can even reflect projectiles. Though the reasoning for the ability explicitly states it's only effective on the bible. (which in itself doesn't even do damage normally as an active item dont question why it can kill mom)

The withering effect is also kind of a threat so uh, yeah sucks for Satan. But I'd assume his larger size compared to Minecraft mobs would mean decomposition would take longer to actually mean anything to him

Satan takes this with Danmaku and Massive Brimstone Laser with summons for distraction.

the summons (the angels and horsemen etc) are weaker then him by a huge margin but it still useful for him to have

Satan takes this with Danmaku and Massive Brimstone Laser with summons for distraction.

the summons (the angels and horsemen etc) are weaker then him by a huge margin but it still useful for him to have
Counted! I'll also vote satan FRA. This thread is now in grace! I had this typed out hours ago but never posted the reply.

Back