• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't the third raikage straight up high 6-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody ask Kepekley23 to comment here please?

Third Raikage doesnt tank a Bijuudama to our knowledge. He does however hurt Gyuki with perhaps his greatest move, Hell Stab, which is already rated High 6-C.

He seems fine as is, I guess we could remove the "possibly" that is on his profile.

I suppose that seems like a reasonable solution.

Again, we don't even know what happened and even Gyuki isn't sure. The events aren't played out and it relies on Gyuki's words which he himself isn't sure of. Did he fire am actual Bijuudama? Did he miss or land the Bijuudama? There are too many possibilities and not enough undeniable answers for an accurate estimate.

@Imade

Gyuki isn't sure about what harm the Raikage not his TBB exploded or he did someway, somehow. If 8-tails didn't use TBB or not explode in the close proximity of the Raikage in the first place there is no reason to mention or think about maybe his TBB harm the Raikage.

@Sin

I never said it not from finger attack. His own attack is the thing that penetrate his armor and able to damage him not TBB or physical attacks from the 8-tails and considering he able to damage 8-tails without trying to kill it safe to say that 3rd Raikage's one-finger attack is more powerful than the 8-tails.

@Ant

Either way 3rd Raikage is scaling to 8-tails as he can harm and tank attacks from him.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Again, we don't even know what happened and even Gyuki isn't sure. The events aren't played out and it relies on Gyuki's words which he himself isn't sure of. Did he fire am actual Bijuudama? Did he miss or land the Bijuudama? There are too many possibilities and not enough undeniable answers for an accurate estimate.
What are you talking about? Gyuki isn't sure whether it was his TBB that took the raikage down or not, not whether he shot out an "actual bijuudama" what else is there? fake bijuudama's?

What else is there is the fact that Gyuki doesn't even remember the events clearly. It already makes him an unreliable source of evidence.

On top of that, we never see the fight. The only thing to go off of is Gyuki's own unreliable words which basically amount to:

"Well maybe the damage on him could've been from a Bijuudama, I don't remember."

That is not a statement based on validity and it doesn't tell us if the Raikage was hit or not, it's solely a possibility that he may have been hit. We don't have solid evidence he was nor solid evidence that he wasn't, thus it's at best a possibility.

It's literally "i hit him with a bijuudama but i don't know if that is what took him down", the unreliability of the second half of that statement has nothing to do with the first, Gyuki KNOWS he hit him with a bijuudama but isn't sure if that's what took him down since they both collapsed forward right after. What are you finding hard to understand Imade?

I will let IMade and TataHakai finish their discussion first.

TataHakai said:
It's literally "i hit him with a bijuudama but i don't know if that is what took him down", the unreliability of the second half of that statement has nothing to do with the first, Gyuki KNOWS he hit him with a bijuudama but isn't sure if that's what took him down since they both collapsed forward right after. What are you finding hard to understand Imade?
This is false: "Huh?!... With my Bijuu Bomb, I think? Hmm, or maybe?"

There is no direct confirmation that a Bijuudama actually hit the Third Raikage. There is no, "I hit him."

So its an unreliable statement due to the character not being sure and there is no confirmation due to character not being sure what happened.

So at best, its a possibility, but we have no confirmation.

With the new scaling revision for the 6C and high 6C characters like KCM Naruto it wouldn't matter because Third raikage tanked a FRS from Naruto which supports him tanking the Bijudama anyway so like I said it wouldn't matter in the long run

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
TataHakai said:
This is false: "Huh?!... With my Bijuu Bomb, I think? Hmm, or maybe?"

There is no direct confirmation that a Bijuudama actually hit the Third Raikage. There is no, "I hit him."

So its an unreliable statement due to the character not being sure and there is no confirmation due to character not being sure what happened.

So at best, its a possibility, but we have no confirmation.
The question is literally|

"How did you take him down?"

and the answer is

"With my Bijuu bomb, i think?", again, Gyuki isn't certain whether it's his bijuu bomb that took him down or not considering what the question is, not whether he shot a bijuu bomb at him or whether the raikage took the hit.

He should be if he tanked a Buji Bomb and only got a slight scar from it. I was just searching YouTube looking at previous fights out of boredom and this caught my eye.

I think it's acceptable. Again, he fought the 8 tails all by himself unarmed and with no actual armor and in the end only got that distinct scar from the fight. Naruto assumes that he had to have been able to survive a tail beast bomb and later even asks how he got the scar. 8 tails doesn't remember how he got the scar but notes he did hit him with a buji bomb

Also, he was able to take actual solid blows from 8 tails too.

Yeah, no disagreements here when the only thing to harm him was his own attack after a fight with Gyuki. Not scaling makes no sense.

@IMade & TataHakai

So what are the conclusions here?

We don't agree. Tata believes the Raikage should be High 6-C given the wording. I say no because the wording is vague imo, by an unreliable character and since we don't see it happen.

@Ant

Even if we say Third Raikage (I'm going to refer him as A3 in why later replies) didn't tank a TBB he tanked physical attacks from 8-tails which he is High 6-C and his one-finger attack stronger than his durability.

Wait 3rd Ay fought Hachibi and tooked damaged by his own Jutsu + he had that scar on his chest because of himself (Naruto is to use Rasengan to reflect A3 Attack into his chest)

So what's the REAL point here?

agree he should be solid High 6-C

every one disagree with imad so just add it no need to drag this just cuz imad don't agree

i am sure he is not any more knowledgeable then us.....BFF/black/tata/astral etc@Ant

Well, I reread part of the thread, and it seems like Burning and TataHakai think that his statistics should be changed, so I suppose that the profile can probably be updated then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back