• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't the third raikage straight up high 6-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was stated in the manga that he stalemated hachibi and severely damaged it.

so shouldnt the third raikage be straight up high 6-C?

This seems to make sense, but I am the wrong person to evaluate this. You should politely ask Kepekley23 and Burning Full Fingers to comment here.

Okay. Perhaps that should be mentioned in the page?

Why would it cause scaling issues? even in the war arc the only way for anyone to damage the third raikage was for them to have him attack his own weak spot

If this was accepted this would make KCM Naruto High 6-C and everyone who scale as well. So there would be a lot of characters that would be affected by this.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
If this was accepted this would make KCM Naruto High 6-C and everyone who scale as well. So there would be a lot of characters that would be affected by this.

Yeah Naruto was supposed to be High 6C anyone because he had a calc which is High 6C which is also consistent.

Naruto KCM Full power doesn't scale to anyone except Minato and Madara and Obito. He scales above the jin and equal to the tailed beast

Trust me I have asked about this plenty of times but yes I was told this would have scaling issues or something like that

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I'm pretty sure the third Raikage would also scale. And Tsunade would scale from Madara, which would make more people scale.

Tsuande only scales with BS. Third raikage only scales with Onoki enhanced. That's not a lot of people. The scaling was already accepted a matter of fact we just never got finished

No it was agreed Itachi doesn't scale if I remember correctly and Nagato does scale tho obviously. Kisamae never fought KCM Naruto. He fought killer bee. Kisame scales to killer bee

Has anybody asked Kepekley23 and Burning Full Fingers?

AstralKing7 said:
No it was agreed Itachi doesn't scale if I remember correctly and Nagato does scale tho obviously. Kisamae never fought KCM Naruto. He fought killer bee. Kisame scales to killer bee
How on earth would Itachi not scale? He literally man handled both KCM Naruto and killer bee, as well as saving them from nagato.

My instructions get ignored a lot lately.

In any case, nothing is likely to happen here without further staff input.

Or if we go by the statement from Karin after seeing Hachibi then comparing 4th Raikage to their chakra lvl then At would scale as well

It won't happen; we don't accept the characters scaling to the Bijuu. As for this thread, I guess the 3rd should just be rated at High 6-C and that's it.

I mean this is actually a problem from summer which I said we should have got out of the way. Right after this 5B upgrade with Kaguya we're gonna have to make the profile for Delta then we're gonna have to go to the 6C revision against then to the High 6C revision which are all ones we never finished. Also the 7A revision too, we never it finished with the Average Jonin level thread as well as upgrading the new gen kids to High Hypersonic+

@Burning Full Fingers

Are you willing to update the page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back