• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Zamasu in God tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna sound like a Fanboy but this looks like Downplaying for the Daikshin

Not to mention Whis didn't look serious or scared, all he mentioned it was disgusting

"I don't like" and "I don't see" aren't going to get this anywhere, you need DEFINITE proof of him being inferior to them.

Promestein said:
"I don't like" and "I don't see" aren't going to get this anywhere, you need DEFINITE proof of him being inferior to them.
You are correct, but on what basis is Zamasu above The Grand priest? Just because he is incorporeal?

Well until we see a good feat from Whis and the other angels we won't know for sure. Zamasu should be top tier though. Since we don't know if he's weaker or stronger than the angels

When you guys say fusion Zamasu is omnipresent are you saying that he exists and became one with the universe in all the universal space-time lines in or just universe 7's space - time line.

Unfortunately it seems there was some details that was missing from here. What Future Zeno did was destroyed Universe 7 of the future timeline (Basically the timeline where Future Trunks came from). It did affect the multiverse on that regard. That Zeno nuke a universe and a fact a void was found by Future Trunks and Goku suggest something.

I looked on the omnipresent description profile and it says that a character can be omnipresent in a given universe or in some cases omnipresent within the multiverse and even higher.

So would it be safe to assume that he is just omnipresent within Trunk's timeline.

We never even seen full power Beerus let alone Whis, just wait when we see their true power. Beerus might end up being low 2-C for all we know.

@Uch No as Zeno has no such feats that will prove he is omnipresent and there are strict requirements for it to be truly that. Only certain Tier 1s and 0s could have it.

This is a feat that only Zamasu performed and only scales to him, for now the tier should stay this way, unless Beerus outright says that he can destroy Immortal Soul Zamasu.

Tbh I wouldn't of mind if he was top tier but putting him is god tier is basically speculation

Like this websites hates Speculation and here we have it right in our eyes. Basically saying Zamausu >>>>> Grand priest

What even is logic

Goku was confident he could take on Zamasu, provided he had another senzu bean left. I think upgrading Zamasu to god-tier might be a little premature.

The way I see it, he's only god-tier because he was affecting the present from the future, but I don't see how that's any better than Black ripping a hole in spacetime.

We need better confirmation about where the Destroyer Gods and Angels stand in relation to Immortal Soul Zamasu, which we will likely get a better indication of in the manga or later in the anime.

Koopi said:
Tbh I wouldn't of mind if he was top tier but putting him is god tier is basically speculatio
It's better for us to wait for a confirmation by the angels, until then the tier stays this way.

Koopi said:
Tbh I wouldn't of mind if he was top tier but putting him is god tier is basically speculation
Like this websites hates Speculation and here we have it right in our eyes. Basically saying Zamausu >>>>> Grand priest

What even is logic
The same reason why Saitama is not tier 1 since a lot speculate that

There is also the fact on how far did Zamasu affect the timeline as well as he didn't truly spread to the present timeline, but rather his influence from the future timeline was reflected on the present timeline.

Starkiller215 said:
There is also the fact on how far did Zamasu affect the timeline as well as he didn't truly spread to the present timeline, but rather his influence from the future timeline was reflected on the present timeline.
I think he was spreading, given enough time he may have become one with all of time and space. This is of course a mabey.

There are red flags showing up in my mind and is now making for a annoying bell ringing. We can not speculate without enough evidence that suggest it. At the same time, what bother me the most this was done in a short time.

Whis should not be weaker than Zamasu, given that Beerus has the ability to remove immortals from existence.

AppleLord said:
Whis should not be weaker than Zamasu, given that Beerus has the ability to remove immortals from existence.
He doesn't... Goku implied that even Beerus can not destroy Immortal Zamasu...

Zamasu being in the top tiers of DB is fine for me, but to suggest he is god tier just because he's Low 2-C and other top tiers are solid 3-A is too much. We have no evidence of Zamasu being stronger than even Beerus, let alone Whis, Vados and the likes of Daishinkan.

In my opinion, Zamasu should be adjusted to the Top Tiers for now, until further proof of Fusion Zamasu outclassing DB's top tiers is brought up

He doesn't... Goku implied that even Beerus can not destroy Immortal Zamasu...

A.) Goku is not that bright.

B.) Goku has never seen Whis at 100%, let alone Beerus.

C.) Whis stated that Zamasu's pressence only make his skin shiver.

AppleLord said:
Beerus caused the creation of another timeline and did not completely erased immortal Zamasu, he is one of the responsable of the destruction of Trunks timeline.

We know why Zamasu/Black wasn't erase. Beerus was confident that he could kill Immortal Zamasu as well, if he could go to the future after Goku told him that he was immortal.

AppleLord said:
Beerus was confident that he could kill Immortal Zamasu as well, if he could go to the future after Goku told him that he was immortal.
Yes, Beerus said that he could easily kill base Immortal Zamasu, but he did not said that about Fusion Zamasu and Immortal Soul Zamasu. (Beerus said that before the fusion of the two Zamasu)

I believe Zamasu's placement is correct, but I also believe his feat warrants some scaling in the form of high-3-A for fusions/GoDs/Angels and Trunks while empowered with the genki-sword

I'm actually gathering evidence as to why I believe this newer feat allows for a reinterpretation of earlier statements and feats that would make Saiyan gods at least 3-A by themselves and High 3-A when fusing (exlcluding incorporeal zamasu power-up of course as he is already low 2-C).

There is not enough evidence for now, the only way for upgrading characters is showing feats or solid confirmations by statements or databooks, there is nothing else i can say.

There is no solid evidence that suggests that either God of destruction and angels are weaker or stronger than Zamasu.

Well, until we get more evidence, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back