• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Gogeta Super Saiyajin in the 12th Movie is possibly under-estimated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, if you want to discuss with us here, you have to know DB (thx Captain Obv) and have watched the following excerpts :

Goku (Base to SSJ3) VS Majin Buu (Fat)

Goku (Base to SSJ3) VS Janemba (Super Janemba)

If you can, just watch the entire Movie 12 and the Buu saga.

So, i'm not gonna make calc's because it's late and my version could be different than yours but here i wanna talk with logic.

During the fight with Majin Buu (Fat), Goku goes Super Saiyajin 3 with using a huge part of his power because he's dead and make "only" the Earth shake where he is stated to be at least Solar System.

During the fight with Janemba, Goku goes Super Saiyajin 3 without being dead so he can't use his full power (he doesn't have to because Janemba is pretty weak compared to him) and he made the entire Hell changing color for a moment (don't know if it's an argument though) and make the entire space between the Hell and the Dai-Kaio Realm shake where the space between them is state to be at less a Universe size.

So in term of proportionality, shouldn't make Goku from this Movie Millions of times Universal since the difference between the Earth and a Solar System of energy need to destroy is billions of times higher ?

Thanks to answer me the faster you can :3

Sorry it's a bit late i wanna say : "This proofs shouldn't put Goku SSJ3 from the 12th Movie Universal ?"

Look.

Goku SSJ3 Buu Saga (Multi-Solar System) -> Shake the Earth

Goku SSJ3 Movie 12 (???) -> Shake a Universe Sized object

So if we find the difference between Multi-Solar System and the Earth (in term of energy need to destroy one and the other) and we put it for the Universal Sized object, he should be 1.000.000X Universal.

WiMod said:
Look.
Goku SSJ3 Buu Saga (Multi-Solar System) -> Shake the Earth

Goku SSJ3 Movie 12 (???) -> Shake a Universe Sized object

So if we find the difference between Multi-Solar System and the Earth (in term of energy need to destroy one and the other) and we put it for the Universal Sized object, he should be 1.000.000X Universal.
Ohhh, I think i got it, and sadly, that would be wrong.

While is true that Movie SSJ3 Goku is rated as 4-A, his feat of shaking Earth has nothing to do with that (It would be just a bit feat, like a 8-A having a 8-C feat, it doesn't affect his rating)

Not because the difference between 4-A and 5-B is a million or so, that means that shaking a Universe would be 1000000 times 3-A (Which would still 3-A anyways)

Oh yeah, I see what he's talking about. He's talking about this scene here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMQeueJnzSo where goku's powering up shakes the grand kai's place. Which is around a universe's distance away. I think he's trying to scale gogeta to that. Anyway, I won't talk about it more than that since I don't wanna get banned for breaking one of the numerous dragon ball rules on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back