• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Garou is a Sigma Male and why he never lose actually

SonicBayo1999

He/Him
1: He's based
2: He did nothing wrong and whenever he did he'll try to fix it
3: He's totally in the right with what he's doing
4: "Good, evil, I reject them both!"
5: Admit it, we all were like Garou in some way
6: Probably the best Anti-Hero character next to Bass.EXE
7: I love him and Merry Christmas from me!

2b0.png

they are great arguments lol and what do you mean he never lost? tell that to saitama, itachi, jean gray and etc

like do you mean that this is good that it isn't twitter/ifunny or not?
It's literally worse. What you talking about? This place is like Twitter, but with EVEN MORE restrictions and cancer. It's nothing like iFunny tho. But that's also bad given that iFunny has...well funny memes and none of the people act so soft.

It's literally worse. What you talking about? This place is like Twitter, but with EVEN MORE restrictions and cancer. It's nothing like iFunny tho. But that's also bad given that iFunny has...well funny memes and none of the people act so soft.
Bruuuuuu

Actually now that i think about it, why the heck are you here then? If you think this place is worse than twitter (somehow) then why are you still talking? If you think you'll change sth then no, you won't.

If you think you'll change sth then no, you won't.
Knowing the fact this site is well known for changing on the daily? I most definitely think I will. After looking at the mess on the wiki, somebody has got to fix these irregularities.

I mean, good luck to you. But many before you have said that and not many have succeeded, especially after realizing the workload they dumped upon themselves by changing something.
I'll take that as you trying to discouraged me. But you don't know anything about me nor what my goals are really. So I appreciate it if you don't act like that in front of me. Thank you.

Back