• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Consistency of Saitama’s normal punch, along with an armored Boros durability suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boros is already "Possibly High 6-A" even in his armor form, so I'm not sure why you're trying to insist on a Possibly rating here when he already has that.
It’s a different high 6-A value my guy

anyways, I guess I’ve got nothing more to say to you at this stage, since I presume you’re completely done here
I’ll just wait for when Qawsed gets free time and talk to him…

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to argue Orochi over Armored Boros' durability at this point, so I'm not sure what good scaling him to Saitama's punch would do. Just accept what we have.

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to argue Orochi over Armored Boros' durability at this point, so I'm not sure what good scaling him to Saitama's punch would do. Just accept what we have.
Armored Boros being above Orochi’s durability isn’t even accepted yet is the thing.

Wait I was pretty sure that damage rejected anything below meteoric burst being able to scale for taking a normal punch
I might have to ask him to clarify in that case

Considering how we all agree that Released Boros is far superior to his Armored Form's durability due to his being shocked that Saitama, who was able to break the armor apart, could match and survive his attacks, this would still support the notion that Released Boros is superior to Orochi.

Saitama's opening punch completely pulverized Orochi's body. The same body that could withstand the force of the Gaia Canon without issues.

Comparing it Boros, Saitama's opening punch was only able to beak his armor into relatively large chunks before Boros took it off, and although this means that Armored Boros absolutely doesn't scale to Saitama's opening punch, it means that he would scale above Orochi's durability.

With Released Boros scaling for above Armored Boros, that means that he would scale as well.

Has anyone accepted Armored Boros' durability scaling above Orochi?

Qaws seems to have said only a "Possibly" for that on Page 3.

IMG_1198.png

I think Boros scaling above Orochi can be applied Everything else seems to have been rejected.

Can someone unlock Boros' page so that we can get this finally concluded after 3 months?

I think Boros scaling above Orochi can be applied Everything else seems to have been rejected.

Can someone unlock Boros' page so that we can get this finally concluded after 3 months?
Which version of Boros?

If you're referring to Released Boros, I don't think anyone has accepted him solidly scaling above Orochi.

Which version of Boros?
Armored Boros' durability due to how they put up against Saitama's opening punch and Released Boros for being superior to his Armored form (surprised that Saitama could take his hits after seeing that he was superior to his Armored Form, meaning that he should likely be able to replicate what Saitama did), and then Meteoric Burst for obvious reasons.

It's locked again.

As for the new point brought up by Ziller, since you've already gotten Saitama's casual punches to scale above Orochi, I recommend you wait for the other OPM threads to finish and then make a new thread detailing why Released Boros' punches are visually stronger than Saitama's first casual punch, and therefore should scale above Orochi as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back