• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who would win Dracule Mihawk or Zeldris?

speedster352

He/Him
2nd demon mark zeldris with omnious nebula.
Pre timskip Mihawk
Speed equalized except for ominous nebula.

Last edited:
If Mihawk turns his back to Zeldris he gets mindhax into submissiveness to Zeldris. Zeldris can mindhax with his purgatory flames into a coma where the mind is in a "sea of darkness". Zeldris can also soulhax by extractinf the soul and eating it. He can completely nullify power too. So he might just outhax.

In terms of combat, Mihawk is gonna have to extensively outskill cause Zeldris has regen and can amplify his durability. His sword skills are beyond all of the skill of the human heros and kings over hundreds of years of camelot combined into one person.

If Mihawk turns his back to Zeldris he gets mindhax into submissiveness to Zeldris.
not in character for mihawk he should be fine
Zeldris can mindhax with his purgatory flames into a coma where the mind is in a "sea of darkness".
scan?
Zeldris can also soulhax by extractinf the soul and eating it.
iirc he had to touch the user
He can completely nullify power too.
it nullifies magic specifically. idk how it interacts with haki or air manip.

iirc Arthur with the sword outskilled Zeldris but later took dmg cause he was to weak to wield it and was fear haxed by the overwhelming aura/difference in power idk how he deals with ominous nebula tho.

It's passive.
i know i was talking about mihawk
On the profile.
i see does he have to hit them with hellblaze?
Air Manipulation is just from swinging swords. Just do energy equalization and he can null haki.
nulls magic specfically, while air manip wont do much against zeldris, he doesnt null haki unless OP wanted energy equalisation and even them im not sure how they interact
he probably dies to soul manip and ominous nebula then

It says Zeldris had Mid regen, can I get some context for that?
Basically regen from things like limbs getting cut off, even heads. To kill them you have to take out all their hearts.
iirc Arthur with the sword outskilled Zeldris but later took dmg cause he was to weak to wield it and was fear haxed by the overwhelming aura/difference in power idk how he deals with ominous nebula tho.
Nah I don't think he outskilled him, I think they were pretty comparable. Just read this chapter.

i guess hes relative enough but arthur does hit him from behind and meliodas before they go overwhelming aura mode to fear him into oblivion

That's Psuedo regen, not true regen.

If you want to say it's true regen, Mihawk has mid regen negation.

His information analysis tells him how Zeldris fights, top that off with Kenbunshoku, he'll be fine skill wise.

What's he doing to Mihawk's fear manipulation?

How does the regen neg and fear stuff work?
He looks at them and they get fear manip'd.

Anyone harmed by someone or something who's infused with Haki (his sword) can't regenerate
He need much higher AP to break the sword and Zeldris I doubt air slash can deal with something like Dies Irae.
Mihawk has an AP advantage which he can amp, and he can spam sword slashes

Yeah fear manipulation won't work if you have high willpower if I remember correctly? Zeldris has high willpower and can also stand in the aura of his fellows which can fear manipulate Hendrickson to the point of fainting. Also you can resist mindhax magic having a power level of over 400 let alone the higher echelons.

I'll check the AP stuff. Dies Irae isn't just fire though and it can blitz those comparable to him iirc.

If Zeldris has ominous nebula then I don't think Mohawk will be able to hit him since it can reflect attacks with much higher AP. Like the One Escanor.

Last edited:
Yeah fear manipulation won't work if you have high willpower if I remember correctly? Zeldris has high willpower and can also stand in the aura of his fellows which can fear manipulate Hendrickson to the point of fainting. Also you can resist mindhax magic having a power level of over 400 let alone the higher echelons.
That's a completely different ability.
You're referring to Haoshoku Haki (conqueror's haki), Mihawk has his own special fear manip completely separate from it.
I'll check the AP stuff. Dies Irae isn't just fire though and it can blitz those comparable to him iirc.
Mihawk has reaction amps

Eh, I still don't think fear had will work. Zeldris has some of his own which should be on the profile just by his ominous aura too.

I will mention even if Mihawk had Zeldris on the ropes, which I think it will be a closer fight, Mihawk needs something to get rid of the soul hax wincon. Zeldris normally fights those who can resist it like Meliodas or the Angels and although it isn't in character unless he needs to replenish his power, he can soulhax if needed.

Eh, I still don't think fear had will work. Zeldris has some of his own which should be on the profile just by his ominous aura too.
Mihawk's fear manip worked on Luffy who exerts an aura via Haoshoku.
Mihawk's fear manip worked on Humandrills who didn't even flinch from Zoro's fear manip + aura.

Imma need feats of Zeldris's fear hax
I will mention even if Mihawk had Zeldris on the ropes, which I think it will be a closer fight,
Most definitely it'll be a closer fight.
Mihawk needs something to get rid of the soul hax wincon. Zeldris normally fights those who can resist it like Meliodas or the Angels and although it isn't in character unless he needs to replenish his power, he can soulhax if needed.
How does his soulhax work?

Mihawk's fear manip worked on Luffy who exerts an aura via Haoshoku.
Mihawk's fear manip worked on Humandrills who didn't even flinch from Zoro's fear manip + aura.

Imma need feats of Zeldris's fear hax
Basically when he appeared, he and the other commandments' aura was enough to fearhax Hendrickson into paralysis and make him almost faint. And this scales above a certain mindhax technique of Gowther called "blackout" who is able to mindhax basically anyone within 3 miles with this technique. But basically people with high power levels can resist certain mindhax magic. There's other cases of this like just their sheer magic being able to make people like Gilthunder feel faint. And Gilthunder is strong in magic but just much weaker. Another case with Diane and Galand

How does his soulhax work?
He just wills the soul out of the body and it leaves the body. People with high soul resistance need an incantation done onto them. Lesser demons can also do this do many humans at once all the way up to the top tiers of soul hax who can do it to thousands.

Last edited:
Did zeldris ever use soul manip, he can for sure but you can say its not in character?

Did zeldris ever use soul manip, he can for sure but you can say its not in character?
Yes, when he first became unsealed him and the other commandments ate souls to regain some of their power. Also no it isn't in character because he normally fights those who resist it but I'm just saying it's a wincon if he's on the ropes

Ok I checked the AP and I think Mihawk is a little stronger or they're comparable. Mihawk scales to Old Whitebeard right? Old Whitebeard can dish out 26.57 teratons. A Zeldris who has already been fighting and using his magic scales to Afternoon Mael and Afternoon Mael can dish out 21.6 teratons with his presence. His omninous nebula though, can completely cancel out attacks from Escanor using The One which is much stronger than Afternoon Mael.

Yes, when he first became unsealed him and the other commandments ate souls to regain some of their power. Also no it isn't in character because he normally fights those who resist it but I'm just saying it's a wincon if he's on the ropes
True. Also why are people trying to make mihawk win. Even if Mihawk breaks zeldris' sword he can make a new one out of darkness. Also you want to talk about speed look at this

Ok I checked the AP and I think Mihawk is a little stronger or they're comparable. Mihawk scales to Old Whitebeard right? Old Whitebeard can dish out 26.57 teratons. A Zeldris who has already been fighting and using his magic scales to Afternoon Mael and Afternoon Mael can dish out 21.6 teratons with his presence. His omninous nebula though, can completely cancel out attacks from Escanor using The One which is much stronger than Afternoon Mael.
Yeah but zeldris has op regen though. Like I said zeldris has more speed

Back