• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who would win Dracule Mihawk or Zeldris?

Sorry it is not allowed
You are not allowed
4RxX5q.gif

No your just using head canon. Zeldris using magic not a devil fruit don't be an idiot. Mihawk can get his soul stolen through an incantation or by touch and he can get one-shotted by ominous nebula and dies irae he is not reflecting anything he doesn't have full counter and he is not even in the top ten of the strongest observation haki user so stop jerking off to him.
Man I've never seen the OP debate so much in their own thread.

Lol there's literally no need to restrict Haki.

I vote Zeldris because:

I've seen like zero evidence of durability negation. So it will be a close sword fight where both parties will wear each other down and they are both extremely skilled. There is no "Mihawk cuts his sword" since his sword is amplified and an extension of his power, also he can easily create weapons from Darkness. Zeldris literally has centuries of experience and is on par with Arthur who is infused with the combat experience of every single human hero warrior in history, who were all masters of sword fighting. Mihawk's biggest asset is precognition which is pretty impressive ontop of his skill, but suggesting he will not be hit once at all is nonsensical honestly. Zeldris can regenerate from any damage Mihawk deals to him, because he regenerates through Darkness. Mihawk needs to crush all seven of his hearts to kill him and if he crushed six then Zeldris can transform into his Indura State which is way beyond his Country Level self. Zeldris literally only needs to hit him once with Hellfire and he can curse him with a coma, which Mihawk cannot resist. With God, hax becomes useless on him since:

1. To nullify and seal his opponents abilities he has to strike them
2. His body itself becomes resistant to the magic itself rather than him having to seal them off.

As I said there is a last resort soul hax which Mihawk has no answer to as well.

Mihawk's info analysis isn't impressive tbh. It literally just senses Zeldris's talent and power. Zeldris can sense power as well easily with his mind. The tricky part is precognition.

Omnious Nebula isn't being countered because I think you guys chalked up to higher AP? Even if we take it that Zeldris was Island Level against The One Escanor then that just makes Omninous Nebula way more impressive being able to counter the AP of Escanor who is in The One, who is country level compared to Zeldris's Island Level. Then according the profiles, Zeldris can amp himself with God so then Omninous Nebula can deal with much, much higher AP. Same gap between his Island level and Escanor's Country level. So Mihawk isn't countering this actually.

Last edited:
Lol there's literally no need to restrict Haki.

I vote Zeldris because:

I've seen like zero evidence of durability negation. So it will be a close sword fight where both parties will wear each other down and they are both extremely skilled. There is no "Mihawk cuts his sword" since his sword is amplified and an extension of his power, also he can easily create weapons from Darkness. Zeldris literally has centuries of experience and is on par with Arthur who is infused with the combat experience of every single human hero warrior in history, who were all masters of sword fighting. Mihawk's biggest asset is precognition which is pretty impressive ontop of his skill, but suggesting he will not be hit once at all is nonsensical honestly. Zeldris can regenerate from any damage Mihawk deals to him, because he regenerates through Darkness. Mihawk needs to crush all seven of his hearts to kill him and if he crushed six then Zeldris can transform into his Indura State which is way beyond his Country Level self. Zeldris literally only needs to hit him once with Hellfire and he can curse him with a coma, which Mihawk cannot resist. With God, hax becomes useless on him since:

1. To nullify and seal his opponents abilities he has to strike them
2. His body itself becomes resistant to the magic itself rather than him having to seal them off.

As I said there is a last resort soul hax which Mihawk has no answer to as well.

Mihawk's info analysis isn't impressive tbh. It literally just senses Zeldris's talent and power. Zeldris can sense power as well easily with his mind. The tricky part is precognition.

Omnious Nebula isn't being countered because I think you guys chalked up to higher AP? Even if we take it that Zeldris was Island Level against The One Escanor then that just makes Omninous Nebula way more impressive being able to counter the AP of Escanor who is in The One, who is country level compared to Zeldris's Island Level. Then according the profiles, Zeldris can amp himself with God so then Omninous Nebula can deal with much, much higher AP. Same gap between his Island level and Escanor's Country level. So Mihawk isn't countering this actually.
This match up is ruined so I'm not going to show scans on the dura negation thing and stuff ✌

He's lucky this isn't VSB threads, I would've shut this down.

No haki allowed
Stats are eqaulized now and no haki allowed
Fine no haki allowed and attack reflection is not allowed either
I said no head canon and it doesn't matter no haki allowed and no attack reflection.
Nope he uses haki for that and zeldris has regen and no dura neg allowed
Too bad it happens and it is allowed. I can restrict and outright ban certain abilities.
Sorry it is not allowed

He deadass restricted everything good about Mihawk, then he equalized stats since Mihawk has an AP advantage

excluding the banned stuff i don't mind if OP shows favoritism/arguing for X character in his threads, only the spite matches annoy me.

Also gonna say anyone implying that Zeldris is more skilled than Mihawk are absolutely wrong. Zeldris has nothing to put his Swordsmanship above Mihawk's, age is irrelevant and the Swordsmen who Zeldris scales to aren't at all comparable to those who Mihawk scales Massively above. Being a knight for thousands of years isn't a proper feat of skill as there's left vague and they lack actual showings of sword skill.

So you will restrict everything to make your favorite character win? Fair enough, I'll make an Anos vs Azatoth thread and restrict everything from Azatoth in order to Anos can win

Back