• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku (Final Act) Vs. Zeldris​

• Fight Location: SBA
  • Battle Music
  • Final Act Deku will be used
  • Base Zeldris will be used
  • Anything higher for Zeldris is restricted
  • Starting Distance: 5 Kilometers
  • Speed Unequal
  • Both in character
  • Win by any means
Deku's AP is 139.35 GT with One for All and 696.75 GT with Fa Jin and GearShift:

Deku's LS is Class T

Deku's Speed is 1.9% SoL with One For All, higher with Fa Jin, far higher with Gearshift

Zeldris' AP is 200 GT:

Zeldris' Speed is 1% SoL

Zeldris LS is Class G

Incon:

Vs

so zeldris has AP advantage (base to base), deku is almost 2x faster and higher with amps as well as higher LS

Where are you getting the 200 Gigatons from?

I've been trying to find out what number the NNT characters scale to, but had no success.

I've been trying to find out what number the NNT characters scale to, but had no success.
you should probably summon speedster or byasura, their verse pages are a hot mess rn IIRC but one of those two will know i believe

you should probably summon speedster or byasura, their verse pages are a hot mess rn IIRC but one of those two will know i believe
I noticed, those numbers haven't been changed since 2021.

I didn't want to bother any users if I could help it.

I know he isn't 200 Gigatons, since Base Unsealed Meliodas' profile states he's 1/4th of his Low 6-B self.

Which means he's at least 250 Gigatons, maybe higher, since this character is scaling to that version of Meliodas I believe. 1000 GT divided by 4 equals 250 GT.

I know nothing about NNT and I'm trying to find something by following the profiles. I've managed to find nothing on the speed either actually.

I will summon Byasura

Now, I'm realizing it wasn't the best idea to just put the highest value I could find on the verse page.

Yeah, it hasn't been updated due to the 4KoA profiles.

Base Zeldris downscales from 640 GT to the point where it's somewhat below a + (although maybe it should be at most + instead) due to it being a semi one-shot gap (though he's still in that range due to post-training King), and upscales from Mach 15736.3 / 1.8% SoL.

If someone is downscaling from a 640 GT calc, they either downscale to 550 GT or 100 GT if the gap is really big. Or they're just an unknown amount weaker than 640 GT, not enough to downscale to 550 GT. Since they don't have Large Island level+ on their profiles, they should be below 550 GT, which is baseline High 6-C+.

But this sounds like we don't really have a concrete number? Ah, glad I held off on doing my own matches.

Well, how big is the speed upscale?

Yeah, it's just not vastly below 550 GT or anything. Definitely well above 100 GT.

We're planning to rectify quite a lot of things when the new 4KoA arc ends, and this and a potential speed revision for characters on this level are two examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back