• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who would win Dracule Mihawk or Zeldris?

Both sides are pissing me off when it comes to Mihawk.

When it comes to blitzing Kenbun users, you need a ridiculous amp for it. Luffy's G2nd blitzed someone who has a blitzable amp when he matched them in base.
I need proof that Zeldris' amp is good enough for that.

And also, Mihawk is not Kata. He's not dodging these super wide range AOE attacks.
Mihawk would just redirect whatever portion touches him or he just blows the attack away. Relax.
Speed is equalized except for ominous nebula.
Ominous nebula works by creating a gravity pull, pulling in all of zeldris surrounding and reflecting any attack sent to him. So you can't attack ominous nebula your attack get sent back and you ant dodge it too

The only reason why I think zeldris wins cause its in character for him to use this.
But in every other thing Mihawk is better even haki gives Mihawk better reactions

Zeldris win he haxes Mihawk to oblivion with his soul hax, mind hax and omnious nebula. I vote for zeldris winning. Plus zeldris has attacks that can't be dodged or reflected

Voting Mihawk via skill, Haki, higher AP & Durability Negation.

He counters the nebula for the reasons I brought up above, mind hax is ineffective for the reasons I brought up above. He counters his Regen via haki.

Last edited:
Voting Mihawk via skill, Haki & higher ap.

He counters the nebula for the reasons I brought up above, mind hax is ineffective for the reasons I brought up above. He counters his Regen via haki.
No your just using head canon. Zeldris using magic not a devil fruit don't be an idiot. Mihawk can get his soul stolen through an incantation or by touch and he can get one-shotted by ominous nebula and dies irae he is not reflecting anything he doesn't have full counter and he is not even in the top ten of the strongest observation haki user so stop jerking off to him.

Voting Mihawk because of precog (will start attacking first and know what Zeldris is about to do), durability negation (which will one shot) and Much higher skill as well as being MUCH smarter in combat (Combat Genius). (also Mihawk resists alot of Zeldris attacks)

No your just using head canon. Zeldris using magic not a devil fruit don't be an idiot. Mihawk can get his soul stolen through an incantation or by touch and he can get one-shotted by ominous nebula and dies irae he is not reflecting anything he doesn't have full counter and he is not even in the top ten of the strongest observation haki user so stop jerking off to him.
He doesn't need to... Mihawk will one shot with dura neg and will attack first because of precog. There is no more to say.

2nd demon mark zeldris. Round one oninous nebula is not allowed. Round two onmious nebula allowed.
Pre timskip Mihawk for round one and post time skip Mihawk for round 2.
Speed equalized except for ominous nebula.
Stats are equalized
No haki allowed

I said no head canon and it doesn't matter no haki allowed and no attack reflection.
It isn't head canon it's literally what happened in the story, Mihawk taught Zoro how to use haki. Also you can't restrict haki and attack reflection lmao, unless of course you don't want this added to the profiles?

It isn't head canon it's literally what happened in the story, Mihawk taught Zoro how to use haki. Also you can't restrict haki and attack reflection lmao, unless of course you don't want this added to the profiles?
It is not goint to be added to profiles anyway since any idiot knows that mihawk can get his soul stolen and zeldris does not use a devil fruit. Too bad my tread my rules.

It is not goint to be added to profiles anyway since any idiot knows that mihawk can get his soul stolen and zeldris does not use a devil fruit. Too bad my tread my rules.
- It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Link

Back