• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so in the recent calc for Shiba, he was bumped at the level of supersonic, making both Tsukishiro and Ayanokouji supersonic too.

But the question which I would like to see your views about is, "Should the WR students be supersonic too?"

Why Ichika should be supersonic?
  • Was able to be FTE for a normal eye even in her crippled state, meaning that she should be far above that in a healthy state. Horikita (Suzune) even mentioned that when she performed the feat, she was on the verge of getting done, but still took both Ibuki and Horikita (Suzune) with ease.
  • Is easily more trained than any normal student in ANHS.
  • Punched Kushida so hard that she couldn't even process Ichika's movement.
  • Was stated to be able to defeat Shiba, who himself performed this feat. This was stated by Takuya. He also added that the only reason why Ichika resisted would have been because of the aftermaths of Shiba's influence.
  • Broke the sound barrier while smacking Kushida? (The calc for this is here, but it isn't evaluated, but I can say for sure that she did break the sound barrier)

Why Yagami should be supersonic?
  • Blitzed Ichika who was in a healthy state. Ichika was scared when she was around him, she even didn't blink and had her guard up all the time, but still got blitzed.
  • Ayanokouji himself stated that Yagami is 30, Ichika is 20, meaning that Ayanokouji also believes that Yagami is superior to Ichika.
  • Tsukishiro made him barely any inferior to the ANHS key Ayanokouji, even though we know that ANHS key Ayanokouji is stronger than Tsukishiro and should be stronger than Yagami because of him having Level 10 and beta curriculum experience under the belt, we can't possibly deny that Yagami should be at least comparable to Tsukishiro, if not superior.

What would happen if WR students are supersonic?
- The verse would have its highest tier, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, as someone who is hypersonic. Let me show you why:

The previous calc by W1bba^2 in which he calculated the speed of Ayanokouji to be 172.4 m/s (subsonic+) used the reaction time as 0.029 seconds which is subsonic as Ichika was scaled at subsonic before. But as soon as Ichika becomes supersonic, the feat calc would use 0.00265 seconds as the reaction times which is supersonic. So, the new calc where Ayanokouji blitzes Ichika at the speed of 5 meters, would have the final result to be 5/0.00265 = 1886.79245 m/s (hypersonic).

Personally, I think both Ichika and Yagami should be supersonic. Not only that, but Yagami should be supersonic at the very least, while Ichika can possibly be argued to be around transonic at the very least, and baseline supersonic if we consider some other possibilities.

To keep it short, I would like you to use this format:

Ichika:
The speed I think she should be:
Reason (optional):

Yagami:
The speed I think he should be:
Reason (optional):

Read this comment on this thread for information (it is important ngl, and has scans from the LN itself): https://vsbattles.com/threads/white...mp-classroom-of-the-elite.153071/post-5741647

Agree (9): @RoggerReggor (With both becoming supersonic), @Clout5560 (With both becoming supersonic), @Idc.violet (With both becoming supersonic), @DrasticallyExemplified (With both becoming supersonic), @Emirccan (With both becoming supersonic), @DeltaStriker22 (With both becoming supersonic), @Shyster (With both becoming supersonic) @Second22 (With both becoming supersonic), @Viott (With both becoming supersonic)
Disagree (0):
Inconclusive (0):
Staff Input (1): @Mr._Bambu (With both becoming supersonic)

Last edited:
aight i edited. There are not many people who support Cote, I don't know if there are any. even if they exist, they are dead now. instead of finding supporters, just a moderator is enough to check the calcs. if we explain the upgrades to the thread or show a scan, I think it's enough for mods to be accepted. btw can we re-evaluate the elevator feat
Alright, but I thought that explaining to a moderator would be only them agreeing to our stuff. Someone who is actually interested in the verse would be a better choice. I am actually planning for the calculation to stay long term. And no, not many people are dead lol. Just see, as soon as we elevate the verse higher, there would be downgrades right and left.

aight i edited. There are not many people who support Cote, I don't know if there are any. even if they exist, they are dead now. instead of finding supporters, just a moderator is enough to check the calcs. if we explain the upgrades to the thread or show a scan, I think it's enough for mods to be accepted. btw can we re-evaluate the elevator feat
Ibuki’s Feat? Or the statement.

Ibuki’s Feat? Or the statement.
both

9-B: Wall level​

Characters or objects that can destroy or significantly damage extremely resistant materials such as stone, metal or steel, as well as similarly resistant parts of constructions such as structural boulders and walls.

this definition is enough to scale Ibuki to the wall level. however, I think "significantly damage" is not accepted because it cannot be calculated how significantly it affects

both

9-B: Wall level​

Characters or objects that can destroy or significantly damage extremely resistant materials such as stone, metal or steel, as well as similarly resistant parts of constructions such as structural boulders and walls.

this definition is enough to scale Ibuki to the wall level. however, I think "significantly damage" is not accepted because it cannot be calculated how significantly it affects
Ayanokoji elevator level

@RoggerReggor

Do you remember what Ayanokoji said about the 6 professional fighters he beat when he was 9 years old?

"they were the kind of guys that if you came head-to-head 100 times, you would lose 100 times."

So it is a fact that all 6 of them are superior to Manabu. So when Ayanokoji is 9 years old, how fast does he have to be to defeat 6 supersonic men almost without difficulty. Or is it incalculable because there is no narrative about the fight?

I think that because of Manabu, several characters in the verse need to be upgraded to supersonic

@RoggerReggor

Do you remember what Ayanokoji said about the 6 professional fighters he beat when he was 9 years old?

"they were the kind of guys that if you came head-to-head 100 times, you would lose 100 times."

So it is a fact that all 6 of them are superior to Manabu. So when Ayanokoji is 9 years old, how fast does he have to be to defeat 6 supersonic men almost without difficulty. Or is it incalculable because there is no narrative about the fight?

I think that because of Manabu, several characters in the verse need to be upgraded to supersonic
No clear evidence, but they have this tiering:

at least Street level: Considered to be way stronger than any of the white room instructors, who trained subjects at level 10.

at least Subsonic: Offered stun gun bullets to Ayanokouji. Normally, someone wouldn't make a rash decision of giving a kid a stun gun if they cannot dodge it, which means that they were confident enough to be able to dodge it. Stun gun bullets are subsonic, if I am not wrong.

And you can't compare them to Manabu. Manabu was clearly started to be one of the fastest in the nation, while the fighters were just considered stronger than white room instructors, so they don't have supersonic speed.

No clear evidence, but they have this tiering:

at least Street level: Considered to be way stronger than any of the white room instructors, who trained subjects at level 10.
Not to mention White Room instructors are the best in their respective fields, implying that the White room martial arts instructors are master martial artist level, yet these guys are stronger and more skilled then them.

We don't know for sure if Level 10 instructors > Yagami and Ichika or not.
At the current moment. You have Manabu at supersonic because he almost hit Ayanokouji. Well if Manabu is supersonic. Then Hosen should be as well. This statement says that Manabu Horikita could not beat Hosen in a fight.

Scan

this alone should put Hosen above Manabu and should make Housen supersonic instead of the current subsonic. Not to mention, if Hosen is supersonic. Ichika and Yagami should be as well because Horikita compared Ichika (Weakend) and Housen. Horikita stated that Housen could get an advantage over the weakend Ichika.

-

I think it’s stupid that Housen and Nanase are in the same tier too. It’s clearly stated that Nanase can’t handle Housen. This should imply that Housen is far beyond Nanase. But, they’re in the same tier on this web? That doesn’t make sense.

Scan

What I find even more hilarious is that Nanase is subsonic. While Ichika is likely subsonic. Even tho it’s stated that Nanase is physically weaker than the whiteroom student

Scan

More evidence that the whiteroom students are supersonic. Housen is stated to get an advantage over the weakend Ichika.

Scan

advantage definition : a condition or circumstance that puts one in a favorable or superior position.

Which means Housen only beats Ichika under certain circumstances. Which means Ichika is likely stronger in her FP. Since we know Yagami speed blitzed Ichika that should be a debate on why Yagami would be moved up as well.

-

This one’s abit out there but I think it’s consistent that Housen can reach supersonic speeds. He’s states that can attack at the speed of a bullet. Although it may be hyperboly. It makes sense considering Manabu is supersonic and Housen is stronger than he is.

anyways
Manabu, Housen, Ichika, Yagami, Shiba, Tsukishiro and Ayanokouji should all be at least Supersonic.

Since Ayanokouji outsped 4 Of these characters(Housen, Ichika, Tsukishiro & Manabu) I think Ayanokouji should be at least supersonic+(Reaction & Perception)

-Housen Blitz
(I can’t remember the exact distance but I will use 0.7 as a low balled distance)

0.7 / 0.00265
= 264.150943396 (Subsonic+)

-

Ichika blitz.

5 meter distance and 0.00265 time frame.

5 / 0.00265
= 1886.79245283 (Hypersonic)

-

Manabu Blitz

Time frame
0.0913534246297/377.3
= 0.0002421241

Distance: 3.778

3.778 / 0.0002421241
=15,603(High Hypersonic)
(This one can be considered an outlier but I still valid non the less)
(Sorry for the sudden explanation)

Last edited:
How doe
At the current moment. You have Manabu at supersonic because he almost hit Ayanokouji. Well if Manabu is supersonic. Then Hosen should be as well. This statement says that Manabu Horikita could not beat Hosen in a fight.

Scan

this alone should put Hosen above Manabu and should make Housen supersonic instead of the current subsonic. Not to mention, if Hosen is supersonic. Ichika and Yagami should be as well because Horikita compared Ichika (Weakend) and Housen. Horikita stated that Housen could get an advantage over the weakend Ichika.

-

I think it’s stupid that Housen and Nanase are in the same tier too. It’s clearly stated that Nanase can’t handle Housen. This should imply that Housen is far beyond Nanase. But, they’re in the same tier on this web? That doesn’t make sense.

Scan

What I find even more hilarious is that Nanase is subsonic. While Ichika is likely subsonic. Even tho it’s stated that Nanase is physically weaker than the whiteroom student

Scan

More evidence that the whiteroom students are supersonic. Housen is stated to get an advantage over the weakend Ichika.

Scan

advantage definition : a condition or circumstance that puts one in a favorable or superior position.

Which means Housen only beats Ichika under certain circumstances. Which means Ichika is likely stronger in her FP. Since we know Yagami speed blitzed Ichika that should be a debate on why Yagami would be moved up as well.

-

This one’s abit out there but I think it’s consistent that Housen can reach supersonic speeds. He’s states that can attack at the speed of a bullet. Although it may be hyperboly. It makes sense considering Manabu is supersonic and Housen is stronger than he is.

anyways
Manabu, Housen, Ichika, Yagami, Shiba, Tsukishiro and Ayanokouji should all be at least Supersonic.

Since Ayanokouji outsped 4 Of these characters(Housen, Ichika, Tsukishiro & Manabu) I think Ayanokouji should be at least supersonic+(Reaction & Perception)

-Housen Blitz
(I can’t remember the exact distance but I will use 0.7 as a low balled distance)

0.7 / 0.00265

-

Ichika blitz.

5 / 0.00265

-

Manabu Blitz

Time frame
0.0913534246297/377.3
= 0.0002421241

3.778 / 0.0002421241
=15,603(High Hypersonic)

How is Manabu "supersonic" just cuz his kick almost hit Koji? Koji simply dodged and parried all his attacks, him commenting "close" was him being sarcastic. He was sarcastic that whole scene, same with him saying the "50" points on all of his tests was a "coincidence"

How doe

How is Manabu "supersonic" just cuz it almost hit Koji? Koji was being sarcastic that whole scene, same with him saying the "50" score on all test was a "coincidence"
You can’t be sarcastic. While dodging lmao. You think Ayanokouji held back a dodge? You can’t hold back a dodge. Not only does Ayanokouji have a sweat mark. He says “That was close” people have tried to argue that he was holding back but theirs no evidence he was holding back. Especially for a dodge and that Manabu kept up with Koji in a race.

“sarcastic that whole scene”

Sure he was being sarcastic when talking however. In a fight, you can’t be sarcastic everything implies Manabu almost hitting Ayanokouji. You can’t hold back a dodge. Especially when he was already expecting it.

You can’t be sarcastic. While dodging lmao. You think Ayanokouji held back a dodge? You can’t hold back a dodge. Not only does Ayanokouji have a sweat mark. He says “That was close” people have tried to argue that he was holding back but theirs no evidence he was holding back. Especially for a dodge and that Manabu kept up with Koji in a race.

Sure he was being sarcastic when talking however. In a fight, you can’t be sarcastic everything implies Manabu almost hitting Ayanokouji. You can’t hold back a dodge. Especially when he was already expecting it.
"In a fight you cant be sarcastic" there are literally characters who makes sarcastic comments when fighting fodders, like Madara. Koji fighting Ibuki the second time literally made a sarcastic comment too saying how she will "die", and how he couldnt "hold back against her", we know damn well he will knock her out in an insant if he wanted to

Koji easily evaded all of his attacks which even resulted in Manabu to stop fighting him and called him unique in a glance. If you think he almost hit him then that will simply lower Kojis speed. He doesnt have a calc that will scale him to "supersonic".

Get someone to check Manabu being supersonic because it will be rejected, again there's no scaling that scales him to supersonic, and Koji is not hypersonic. This is not Baki 💀

Koji easily evaded all of his attacks which even resulted in Manabu to stop fighting him and called him unique in a glance. If you think he almost hit him then that will simply lower Kojis speed. He doesnt have a calc that will scale him to "supersonic".

Get someone to check Manabu being supersonic because it will be rejected, again there's no scaling that scales him to supersonic, and Koji is not hypersonic. This is not Baki 💀
“Koji easily dodged all of his attacks”

bro… Ayanokouji legit stated that it was a close call. He didn’t easily evade anything. If you easily evade it. You wouldn’t be like “wooh, close call” that’s not how it works.

Manabu was almost able to hit Koji. Did you really try to compare it to madara? Madara was outright laughing and having fun while bullying the Five Kage. That’s completely different than Ayanokouji. Ayanokouji stated that it was a close call and to show it even more. Manabu kept up with Koji in a race. That’s more validity to it.

“This isn’t Baki”

baki has FTL scaling and consistent high hypersonic + scales. Ayanokouji being hypersonic isn’t being comparable to it. Even if he was. That wouldn’t matter lmao.

your grasping for straws. I don’t believe you even read the novel or watched the anime.

“Lower koji’s speed”

no. It wouldn’t lower koji’s speed. It would upscale Manabu’s speed. That’s easy to deduce. Your really grasping for straws now if your using that argument

let’s say Mikey is Supersonic + and Izana almost hit Mikey. This would mean that Izana is supersonic-supersonic+ as well.

you think calculations is the only way to scale? You know looking at the screen or reading can help in scaling as well.

learn. You don’t always need a calculation to scale a character.

bro… Ayanokouji legit stated that it was a close call. He didn’t easily evade anything. If you easily evade it. You wouldn’t be like “wooh, close call” that’s not how it works.

Manabu was almost able to hit Koji. Did you really try to compare it to madara? Madara was outright laughing and having fun while bullying the Five Kage. That’s completely different than Ayanokouji. Ayanokouji stated that it was a close call and to show it even more. Manabu kept up with Koji in a race. That’s more validity to it.

“This isn’t Baki”

baki has FTL scaling and consistent high hypersonic + scales. Ayanokouji being hypersonic isn’t being comparable to it. Even if he was. That wouldn’t matter lmao.

your grasping for straws. I don’t believe you even read the novel or watched the anime.

“Lower koji’s speed”

no. It wouldn’t lower koji’s speed. It would upscale Manabu’s speed. That’s easy to deduce. Your really grasping for straws now if your using that argument

let’s say Mikey is Supersonic + and Izana almost hit Mikey. This would mean that Izana is supersonic-supersonic+ as well.

you think calculations is the only way to scale? You know looking at the screen or reading can help in scaling as well.

"Did you really try to compare it to madara?" You yourself literally said "no one is sarcastic when fighting" LMAO. Koji dodging his attack and he made that comment being sarcastic like he always does when talking etc. I even gave u an example on when he was fighting Ibuki in with room locked he made a joke/sarcasm abiut her dying if she wanted to continue fighting and we know damn well he wont kill her.

Yujiro even makes sarcastic comments when he fights 💀💀

Volume 1 even shows how impressed Manabu is for Koji evading all his attack, he was able to dodge and parry all of Manabus attacks easily.

"Good reflexes. I didn't imagine you could evade all of my blows so quickly. Also, you seemed to understand quite well what I was trying to do.

Have you been taught?"

“This isn’t Baki”

“Lower koji’s speed”

You're forgetting how Koji matches his opponents speed when he fights, unless he wants to end the fight quickly. Before Ryueen told him that he never felt fear that was what he was doing the enitre time then he said to himself that he was gonna end it.

With your logic also Koji getting pinned on the wall by Ryueen means Koji couldnt dodge it and it will make Ryueen supersonic💀💀

You're forgetting how Koji matches his opponents speed when he fights, unless he wants to end the fight quickly. Before Ryueen told him that he never felt fear that was what he was doing the enitre time then he said to himself that he was gonna end it.

With your logic also Koji getting pinned on the wall by Ryueen means Koji couldnt dodge it and it will make Ryueen supersonic💀💀
Completely deflected my main point. Koji stated that Manabu almost hit him. “Close call” is meaning it almost happend. He almost got hit. For Ryuen, if you read the novel. You would know, that Ayanokouji let ryuen grab him. It’s not the same. Ayanokouji never stated for ryuen”that was close”

for Manabu. He did. He said “that was close” when Manabu almost hit him. How do you know understand that? It’s really an easy concept to grasp.

Manabu : “Close call” meaning Manabu almost hit Ayanokouji

ryuen : Ayanakouji let it happen.

its not the same at all. Not to mention. This was already discussed before. I even became a member of Vsbw.

You can’t match reaction speed. Ayanokouji wouldn’t state it was a close call if it was easy and he did it on purpose. Use your head.

How doe

How is Manabu "supersonic" just cuz his kick almost hit Koji? Koji simply dodged and parried all his attacks, him commenting "close" was him being sarcastic. He was sarcastic that whole scene, same with him saying the "50" points on all of his tests was a "coincidence"

Scan

-

Scan

Scan

Scan

-

anyways

-Housen Blitz

0.7 / 0.00265

-

Ichika blitz.

5 / 0.00265

-

Manabu Blitz

Time frame
0.0913534246297/377.3
= 0.0002421241

3.778 / 0.0002421241
=15,603(High Hypersonic)
Housen being stronger than Manabu doesn't mean he would be faster. Manabu was literally known to be one of the country's fastest runners, while Housen was a delinquent, known by the people only of his area. I have known it from someone who read COTE's spinoff manga that Manabu was able to destroy the whole classes of his year all by himself, both academically and in games. The dude's a literal powerhouse. Housen has pure strength, both because of his body and his rough fighting experience, but that doesn't mean he is faster.

Second, yes, all the calcs make sense except the last one, it's calc stacking. Manabu wouldn't always through punches at the same speed.

Edit: I replied to a wrong comment, sorry for that. I wanted to reply to Clout's comment.

I don't seriously think Ayanokouji himself would hold back in dodging someone. His instincts/reflexes would be supersonic every time, considering how Ibuki never managed to hit him even while being extremely unpredictable.

Feat GIF: https://media.tenor.com/2_vHQgVBn0QAAAAC/ayanokoji-fight.gif and I am using this only because it was itself said that it was a "close call".

Ayanokouji moved around 1 step, which would be 76.2 cm = 0.762 m as average stride length.

Manabu's arm should length 48%*1.79 = 0.8592 m

Manabu swung his arm for around 120deg = 1.04666667*0.8592 = 0.899296003 m

Timeframe = 0.762/377.3 = 0.00201961304 s

Speed = 0.899296003/0.00201961304 = 445.281341 m/s (supersonic) for no delay.

Considering is Ayanokouji moved a whole 1 m while dodge, and only the stride for the dodge
the time frame comes out to be 1/377.3 = 0.00265041081s

The speed would still be 0.899296003/0.00265041081 = 339.304382 m/s (transonic).

And this isn't my calc, someone sent me this and seems to have no problems.

I stole it from DC.

"In a fight you cant be sarcastic" there are literally characters who makes sarcastic comments when fighting fodders, like Madara. Koji fighting Ibuki the second time literally made a sarcastic comment too saying how she will "die", and how he couldnt "hold back against her", we know damn well he will knock her out in an insant if he wanted to

Your analogy between his sarcastic personality and his actions in a fight is irrelevant. As @RoggerReggor said, Manabu was known as one of the fastest runners in the country. Stop belittling him. It was really close enough to be called "close call" for the punch in the anime. and he received a good enough praise from Manabu to be called "unique". even if you call his personality sarcastic, his movements are real. and Ayanokoji never lets his guard down by underestimating others.

Housen'in Manabu'dan güçlü olması daha hızlı bir hamle varmaz. Manabu süresinin tam anlamlarında tüyleri en hızlı koşucularından biri olarak bilinen, Housen ise sadece kendi bölgesindeki insanlar tarafından tüketilen bir kumandaydı. COTE'nin spinoff mangasını okuyan birinden Manabu'nun hem akademik hem de oyunlarda kendi aldığı tüm sınıfları tek başına yok edebildiğini ödedi. Adam gerçek bir güç merkezi. Housen, hem vücudu hem de zorlu dövüş deneyimi nedeniyle saf bir güce sahiptir, ancak bu onun daha hızlı olduğu anlamına gelmez.

Hafta, evet, sonuncusu dışında tüm hesaplar, bu hesap istifleme. Manabu yumrukları her zaman aynı süreleri kullanır.

Edit: Yanlış yoruma cevap vermişim, kusura bakma. Clout'un yorumuna cevap vermek istedim.
To be honest, I think manabu is faster than housen. but due to ayanokoji's explanations the speed of the two characters should be at least comparable.

Last edited:
To be honest, I think manabu is faster than housen. but due to ayanokoji's explanations the speed of the two characters should be at least comparable.
Manabu is faster than Housen, Housen is overall stronger than Manabu. But Housen wouldn't get speedblitzed by Manabu, they wouldn't have much gap in speed. And it isn't like Ayanokouji is a vsbattles.com member, making Manabu vs Housen (speed equalized) or smth xD, so yes, I do agree a bit with you.

Your analogy between his sarcastic personality and his actions in a fight is irrelevant. As @RoggerReggor said, Manabu was known as one of the fastest runners in the country. Stop belittling him. It was really close enough to be called "close call" for the punch in the anime. and he received a good enough praise from Manabu to be called "unique". even if you call his personality sarcastic, his movements are real. and Ayanokoji never lets his guard down by underestimating others.
He was known as the fastest runner in the school stop making up fake statements, and I literally gave u an example lmao.

"analogy between his sarcastic personality and his actions in a fight is irrelevant"

He made a sarcastic joke dodging Manabus kick with ease which Manabu literally himself commented on after the fight. Koji did the same thing with Ibuki saying how she was a threat to him and it would end bad, we know damn well it wouldnt.

I don't seriously think Ayanokouji himself would hold back in dodging someone. His instincts/reflexes would be supersonic every time, considering how Ibuki never managed to hit him even while being extremely unpredictable.

Feat GIF: https://media.tenor.com/2_vHQgVBn0QAAAAC/ayanokoji-fight.gif and I am using this only because it was itself said that it was a "close call".

Ayanokouji moved around 1 step, which would be 76.2 cm = 0.762 m as average stride length.

Manabu's arm should length 48%*1.79 = 0.8592 m

Manabu swung his arm for around 120deg = 1.04666667*0.8592 = 0.899296003 m

Timeframe = 0.762/377.3 = 0.00201961304 s

Speed = 0.899296003/0.00201961304 = 445.281341 m/s (supersonic) for no delay.

Considering is Ayanokouji moved a whole 1 m while dodge, and only the stride for the dodge
the time frame comes out to be 1/377.3 = 0.00265041081s

The speed would still be 0.899296003/0.00265041081 = 339.304382 m/s (transonic).

And this isn't my calc, someone sent me this and seems to have no problems.

I stole it from DC.
Kojis reaction/speed is subsonic+, ryueen throwing Juice at him is a good example in y2, i forget which volume.

"Ayanokoji never lets his guard down by underestimating others" he matches up to his opponents abilities unless he wants to end fights quickly which was shown in volume 7, and with Nanase.

Manabu literally called him a "unique man" after Koji said that the "50/100" score was a coincidence.

Completely deflected my main point. Koji stated that Manabu almost hit him. “Close call” is meaning it almost happend. He almost got hit. For Ryuen, if you read the novel. You would know, that Ayanokouji let ryuen grab him. It’s not the same. Ayanokouji never stated for ryuen”that was close”

for Manabu. He did. He said “that was close” when Manabu almost hit him. How do you know understand that? It’s really an easy concept to grasp.

Manabu : “Close call” meaning Manabu almost hit Ayanokouji

ryuen : Ayanakouji let it happen.

its not the same at all. Not to mention. This was already discussed before. I even became a member of Vsbw.

You can’t match reaction speed. Ayanokouji wouldn’t state it was a close call if it was easy and he did it on purpose. Use your head.
"For Ryuen, if you read the novel. You would know, that Ayanokouji let ryuen grab him."

Nope, 2 completely different parts, first one was Ryueen pinning Koji on the wall choking him, then after that Koji lets himself out then he got held in an arm lock thats when Koji let himself get hit on purpose.

I was simply using your logic😂

"For Ryuen, if you read the novel. You would know, that Ayanokouji let ryuen grab him."

Nope, 2 completely different parts, first one was Ryueen pinning Koji on the wall choking him, then after that Koji lets himself out then he got held in an arm lock thats when Koji let himself get hit on purpose.

I was simply using your logic😂
Still deflecting lmao. Also proved my point.

"Romanı okursan Ryuen için. Ayanokouji'nin Ryuen'in onu yakalamasına izin verdiğini bilirsin."

Hayır, 2 tamamen farklı parça, ilki Ryueen'in Koji'yi duvara tutturup onu boğmasıydı, ardından Koji kendini dışarı bıraktı ve sonra bir kol kilidine takıldı, işte o zaman Koji kasıtlı olarak kendisine vurulmasına izin verdi.

sadece senin mantığını kullanıyordum😂
Ayanokoji reflexively evades Manabu's attack. ayanokoji currently has Supersonic speed and if manabu was only at subsonic level, ayanokoji would not react as a "close call" and would see this kick in slow motion. but we know on ryuuen that he deliberately hired himself to do so. Either you still do not understand the difference between these 2 conditions or your only goal is to prevent the ascension of ayanokoji.

Should I ask for help to a calc group member? But I prefer asking someone who is a COTE viewer, because I don't want a downgrade to be made as soon as we make the feat higher. But I don't know if there are any COTE viewers, or can I ask any calc group member and just explain everything to them?

Should I ask for help to a calc group member? But I prefer asking someone who is a COTE viewer, because I don't want a downgrade to be made as soon as we make the feat higher. But I don't know if there are any COTE viewers, or can I ask any calc group member and just explain everything to them?
u should cuz the calc hasn't been evaluated for a week

Also, I have finally found it, the thing which was the most important and needed to be addressed way before. And that is, Takuya actually believed that Ichika should be able to fight back with Shiba (supersonic), but she literally didn't even try because of the aftermaths which would have happened.

Takuya and Ichika are from 5th-gen and they know the strengths and speeds of Shiba, so yes, they would be able to come to a conclusion of whether they can fight him or not.
Source:

This shows that Ichika should be at least able to react to his punches which are faster than even sound.

And as Takuya actually believed that she should be able to fight back with Shiba, Takuya who is much faster and stronger than Ichika, should be able to fight, if not literally defeat Shiba lol.

Also, I have finally found it, the thing which was the most important and needed to be addressed way before. And that is, Takuya actually believed that Ichika should be able to fight back with Shiba (supersonic), but she literally didn't even try because of the aftermaths which would have happened.

Takuya and Ichika are from 5th-gen and they know the strengths and speeds of Shiba, so yes, they would be able to come to a conclusion of whether they can fight him or not.
Source:

This shows that Ichika should be at least able to react to his punches which are faster than even sound.

And as Takuya actually believed that she should be able to fight back with Shiba, Takuya who is much faster and stronger than Ichika, should be able to fight, if not literally defeat Shiba lol.

Forgot to add but he even believed that Ichika could have turned him away, implying that she might have even defeated him in combat.

Ayrıca, en önemli olan ve daha önce ele alınması gereken şeyi sonunda buldum. Ve bu, Takuya aslında Ichika'nın Shiba (süpersonik) ile savaşabilmesi gerektiğine inanıyordu, ancak sonrasında olabilecek sonuçlar nedeniyle kelimenin tam anlamıyla denemedi bile.

Takuya ve Ichika 5. nesildenler ve Shiba'nın güçlerini ve hızlarını biliyorlar, bu yüzden evet, onunla savaşıp savaşamayacakları konusunda bir sonuca varabilecekler.
Kaynak:

Bu, Ichika'nın en azından sesten bile hızlı olan yumruklarına tepki verebilmesi gerektiğini gösteriyor.

I thought I was the only one who thought that lol

I literally debunked everything u said lmao. I agree that Koji is atleast supersonic, but there is nothing again that indicates Manabu is supersonic in any way.
debunked? loll
Attacking a character whose speed is at least Supersonic close enough to cause her to say "close call" is enough.

debunked? loll
Attacking a character whose speed is at least Supersonic close enough to cause her to say "close call" is enough.
Please rewatch the scene and tell me how Manabus attacks were even close to "377 m/s". If u even show me any calculations that he moved even faster than the eye, then u got it.

Hanafusa in Kengan verse literally blitzed the killer's doctor and stopped his heart at the same time without the doctor even realizing what happened is subsonic, and yall scale Manabus attack which even viewers could detect with eyes to supersonic, ***** hilarious

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back