• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so in the recent calc for Shiba, he was bumped at the level of supersonic, making both Tsukishiro and Ayanokouji supersonic too.

But the question which I would like to see your views about is, "Should the WR students be supersonic too?"

Why Ichika should be supersonic?
  • Was able to be FTE for a normal eye even in her crippled state, meaning that she should be far above that in a healthy state. Horikita (Suzune) even mentioned that when she performed the feat, she was on the verge of getting done, but still took both Ibuki and Horikita (Suzune) with ease.
  • Is easily more trained than any normal student in ANHS.
  • Punched Kushida so hard that she couldn't even process Ichika's movement.
  • Was stated to be able to defeat Shiba, who himself performed this feat. This was stated by Takuya. He also added that the only reason why Ichika resisted would have been because of the aftermaths of Shiba's influence.
  • Broke the sound barrier while smacking Kushida? (The calc for this is here, but it isn't evaluated, but I can say for sure that she did break the sound barrier)

Why Yagami should be supersonic?
  • Blitzed Ichika who was in a healthy state. Ichika was scared when she was around him, she even didn't blink and had her guard up all the time, but still got blitzed.
  • Ayanokouji himself stated that Yagami is 30, Ichika is 20, meaning that Ayanokouji also believes that Yagami is superior to Ichika.
  • Tsukishiro made him barely any inferior to the ANHS key Ayanokouji, even though we know that ANHS key Ayanokouji is stronger than Tsukishiro and should be stronger than Yagami because of him having Level 10 and beta curriculum experience under the belt, we can't possibly deny that Yagami should be at least comparable to Tsukishiro, if not superior.

What would happen if WR students are supersonic?
- The verse would have its highest tier, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, as someone who is hypersonic. Let me show you why:

The previous calc by W1bba^2 in which he calculated the speed of Ayanokouji to be 172.4 m/s (subsonic+) used the reaction time as 0.029 seconds which is subsonic as Ichika was scaled at subsonic before. But as soon as Ichika becomes supersonic, the feat calc would use 0.00265 seconds as the reaction times which is supersonic. So, the new calc where Ayanokouji blitzes Ichika at the speed of 5 meters, would have the final result to be 5/0.00265 = 1886.79245 m/s (hypersonic).

Personally, I think both Ichika and Yagami should be supersonic. Not only that, but Yagami should be supersonic at the very least, while Ichika can possibly be argued to be around transonic at the very least, and baseline supersonic if we consider some other possibilities.

To keep it short, I would like you to use this format:

Ichika:
The speed I think she should be:
Reason (optional):

Yagami:
The speed I think he should be:
Reason (optional):

Read this comment on this thread for information (it is important ngl, and has scans from the LN itself): https://vsbattles.com/threads/white...mp-classroom-of-the-elite.153071/post-5741647

Agree (9): @RoggerReggor (With both becoming supersonic), @Clout5560 (With both becoming supersonic), @Idc.violet (With both becoming supersonic), @DrasticallyExemplified (With both becoming supersonic), @Emirccan (With both becoming supersonic), @DeltaStriker22 (With both becoming supersonic), @Shyster (With both becoming supersonic) @Second22 (With both becoming supersonic), @Viott (With both becoming supersonic)
Disagree (0):
Inconclusive (0):
Staff Input (1): @Mr._Bambu (With both becoming supersonic)

Last edited:
Ayanokoji didn't even take a hit from Shiba and Tsukishiro, and both of their combat speeds at least Supersonic.
Ayanokouji didnt take a hit from Shiba and Tsukishiro due to his abnormal instincts and reaction time which they even commented on LMAO

""I would have killed you now, but your reaction time is not normal."

Even kiyo said

"If I hadn't trusted my instincts, I don't know what I would have done. Not only would I have been hit by Shiba's blow, but I could have been left unprotected by Tsukishiro's attack."

Last edited:
Ayanokouji, anormal içgüdüleri ve LMAO hakkında yorum yaptıkları tepki süresi nedeniyle Shiba ve Tsukishiro'dan bir darbe almadı.

"Seni şimdi öldürürdüm ama tepki süren normal değil."

kiyo bile dedi

"İçgüdülerime güvenmeseydim ne yapardım bilmiyorum. Sadece Shiba'nın darbesinden etkilenmekle kalmaz, aynı zamanda Tsukishiro'nun saldırısına karşı korumasız kalabilirdim."
This is really funny.

His back might have been vulnerable since 2 characters were attacking at the same time, but you do realize that tsukishiro and shiba's speeds are at least Supersonic, right?

He cannot evade the simultaneous attacks of 2 Supersonic characters with his instinct alone.

You have to defend more rationally.

Lmaoo

I literally debunked everything u said lmao. I agree that Koji is atleast supersonic, but there is nothing again that indicates Manabu is supersonic in any way.
Still deflecting. You still haven’t responded to a close call. You say it’s sarcastic but I already responded to that. Your not answering the main question and you always look for cheap shots that still don’t matter.

Give up broaski

Please rewatch the scene and tell me how Manabus attacks were even close to "377 m/s". If u even show me any calculations that he moved even faster than the eye, then u got it.

Hanafusa in Kengan verse literally blitzed the killer's doctor and stopped his heart at the same time without the doctor even realizing what happened is subsonic, and yall scale Manabus attack which even viewers could detect with eyes to supersonic, ***** hilarious
Well, what matters in the end are calcs. It doesn't matter if the attacks are fte for the viewers or not. Naruto had Obito travel around the forest at literally massively hypersonic speeds, still you could see him. But the feat still calculates it like it so lol. And btw massively hypersonic is as fast as lightning strikes.

hey. I found Nanase's Supersonic feat:

For the first punch she threw when she first got into boku form, ayanokoji says it barely grazed his bangs. Although he avoids Shiba's supersonic attack cleanly, this time the punch grazes the bang of his hair. It should be as fast as most Shiba. Maybe more! and after this punch, he experiences at least 3-4 more speed increases.

hey. I found Nanase's Supersonic feat:

For the first punch she threw when she first got into boku form, ayanokoji says it barely grazed his bangs. Although he avoids Shiba's supersonic attack cleanly, this time the punch grazes the Jul of his hair. It should be as fast as most Shiba. Maybe more! and after this punch, he experiences at least 3-4 more speed increases.

No, grazing hair means just touching them ngl.

I calculated that the speed of her Boku form might be subsonic+ (still not evaluated), that doesn't make sense for me. Still, I think it would be better if you make a calc blog for it and ask CGMs for opinion.

Also, I am writing a big message on this thread only, so hold down your horses if I fail to reply to any stuff in the time-being, as it is taking a lot of time for me to find scans.

Adding a few things, want your opinions.

Fuuka Kiryuuin (Proving that she can have supersonic reactions)
So, Fuuka basically also had participated in the confrontation of Ayanokouji with Shiba and Tsukishiro. Shiba is scaled at supersonic in his profile as we all already know.

But, a lot of people ignore the fact that Fuuka was also holding back Shiba (or at least trying to).

According to Ayanokouji, it was hard to hold back Shiba for even 1 or 2 seconds. But Fuuka actually said that she would be able to hold back Shiba at least for 1 or 2 minutes. I would like you to concentrate on the word "At least". At least is something we all are familiar with, and I will use it later.

FUyPJAX.png

I actually recently did Fuuka's profile and added the things which I think are suitable for it.

Arguments which can be made:
1. Fuuka is a weak character.
-> She isn't. She is likely one of the strongest characters in the verse. For example, just see her OAA scores.
5YtcWmk.png

She has a physical ability score of 96-100. We all know and remember how strong Albert is. What's the physical ability score of Albert?

t842RFi.png

Just 90, meaning that she was literally able to perform better than even Albert in the physical tests, this already shows how strong she is.

2. She only held back a Shiba who himself was holding back.
-> Agreed, yes, she was holding back a Shiba who himself was holding back.

This can be seen in this scan:
QD4VIeu.png

While a lot of people would turn away and say that this doesn't prove that she can react to Shiba's punches which are supersonic. I would love to add that though she may be unable to react to them, she can process the punches.

Fuuka was actually watching Ayanokouji and his fight:
zdGsKjz.png

This shows that she would have seen the punch of Shiba which was 401.31 m/s calculated here.

Now, Kiryuuin also stated that she would be able to hold back Shiba for a considerable time.
FUyPJAX.png

Some would say that she was overconfident, but I would say she wasn't. Overconfidence would be when she states that she should be able to defeat Shiba, while she never said it. She was confident enough to go up against him and hold him for a matter of minutes, even after seeing how fast he was punching. Even if she was being overconfident, Ayanokouji already said that only a few seconds was enough for him too, if she was just being overconfident, she still would have her thinking fixed by Ayanokouji's this statement. For now, just imagine that you are trying to help someone because they are in a 1v2 situation, and you want to make it 2v2, and when you go up against the opponents, the first thing your partner says to you is, "You better last at least 2 seconds to help me." OR "If you can attract them for 1 second or 2 seconds, you are welcome.". I believe it is more than enough to shatter someone's overconfidence. And also, Fuuka didn't get cocky over that stuff and say anything absurd, she just said, "I'll tell you. I'll hold them for a minute or two at least.", easily changing the topic too, and saying, "But Ayanokouji, can't you show me more?". Stuff like that easily shows that she could perceive Shiba's strikes (which are calculated to be FTS and should be FTE for a normal eye easily).

3. Kiryuuin was just thinking of being a tank.
-> Even being a tank makes her stronger than literally almost all the characters. Ayanokouji somewhere said that Shiba's punches were nearly as powerful as him, even though he said it upon its speed, but he said it.
Z7SxMNL.png

(Also, before someone tries to deflect the point and just changes the topic saying, "OMG, Ayanokouji is as strong as Shiba, he is weak.", just know that Ayanokouji would be saying it upon its speed, which also might, or might not be equal to his own and there are not many proofs for this, because this message might be able to get Ayanokouji up to hypersonic.)

Coming back to the point, also note that if this feat was performed in the real world, assuming that Shiba's arm should weigh 3.2 kg as it is average. The KE alone would scale it to 0.5*3.2*401.31*401.31 = 257.679546 kJ (Wall level) and it is more than enough to fragment a 3220.99433 cm^2 area concrete wall area of 10 cm thickness. The only reason why we don't use it to scale Shiba and the verse is because it's fiction. So, even being a tank is literally being very much powerful in its own.

Also, Tsukishiro himself said that his strikes were enough to even kill a person, but Ayanokouji was saved because he dodged them (again, I am not downgrading Ayanokouji, I am just saying that Tsukishiro should be able to kill people in that many strikes.)
VeAUqA6.png

While the same can increase Fuuka's durability by a lot, I would love to stop this right here and move on, when it's established that Fuuka is not only a tank for now.

CONCLUSION:
Not lying, but this might be very controversial and might be argued a ton. I already gave reasons for why she should be able to react to Shiba's punches.

I already gave reasons why she will at least perceive the punches, if not even move some distance while performing a reaction.

Also, it's quite unclear what Ayanokouji means from not giving Kiryuuin much pressure in the fight, I personally believe that he meant the rate of punches, Ayanokouji was attacked repeatedly by both Tsukishiro and Shiba, but Shiba still punched Fuuka no matter what. Shiba's motives wouldn't be to kill Fuuka at the very least, but he would want to knock her down. If Ayanokouji would have taken a few punches to get injured (like Tsukishiro mentioned), Fuuka would of course have taken less than them, but she would have to dodge them.

Also, when Fuuka was caught by Shiba, Ayanokouji also said that Fuuka would have even produced more results if she had been only defensive (i.e, not doing any attacks, which means she tried to do some and messed up, because at the end of the day, her only goal was to give Ayanokouji more time lol):
OJNWBCb.png

What now?

Now then it's established that Fuuka is actually perceiving Shiba. Fuuka gets supersonic reactions.

Seeing how Shiba should be 175 cm tall and his arm should length 0.765 m.

Assuming that Shiba would be going on with the same energy as he went with Ayanokouji (not trying to calc stack), and to calculate how fast strikes can Kiryuuin perceive through her observation feat, I would be taking 401.31 m/s for auditory stimuli reaction time delays which are even addressed in the Shiba's supersonic calc.

Perception time = 0.765/401.31 = 0.00190625701 seconds (supersonic)

Also, if Kiryuuin is actually supersonic, then Ichika should be much higher than Kiryuuin, because of her training and her literally being too OP at other parts.

I don't think perception time stays constant throughout the series, but through just supersonic perception, Ayanokouji blitzing Ichika would be 5/0.00265 = 1886.79245 m/s (hypersonic) and with Kiryuuin's calc, it would be 5/0.00190625701 = 2622.94117 m/s (hypersonic)

Also, according to Yagami, Ichika should even be able to turn Shiba away in h2h (making her way superior to Kiryuuin), but the only reason for her to not to do so was that she was afraid that Shiba might use a different approach the other time if she turned him away, that's why she didn't even fight back:
nbFUneD.png

(don't know if all of this made any change to your mentality because I think it's pretty clear)

Also, remember that Kanzaki and Ishigami are not White Room students. Specially Ishigami, he is not even a good fighter.

The only white room students are Shirou, Yuuki, Yagami, Ichika and Ayanokouji (only mentioning the revealed ones).

Once this thread is settled, I will edit their profiles.

Also, remember that Kanzaki and Ishigami are not White Room students. Specially Ishigami, he is not even a good fighter.

The only white room students are Shirou, Yuuki, Yagami, Ichika and Ayanokouji (only mentioning the revealed ones).

Once this thread is settled, I will edit their profiles.
some character definitions in cote are interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back