• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where Does Large Star Level for Cell Saga Come From?

I can't really think of anything major that would put them at Large Star level. Where is the multiplier and scaling that puts them there again?

Antoniofer said:
I think is backward scaling from SP Cell. There's no exact value.
Then where is SP Cells feat? The only thing I can think of is a spanish guidebook claiming that Trunks is 10x stronger than Vegeta as a 3rd Grade sayian. That that only really applies to P Cell and those who scale to him.

Lightbuster30 said:
Antoniofer said:
I think is backward scaling from SP Cell. There's no exact value.
Then where is SP Cells feat? The only thing I can think of is a spanish guidebook claiming that Trunks is 10x stronger than Vegeta as a 3rd Grade sayian. That that only really applies to P Cell and those who scale to him.
Threatening to blow up the Solar System.

SP Cell feat is baseline (iirc), so people these people scale unquantificable below him. Large Star level is a big tier. Unless I'm a little confused and you are refering to other characters.

We stopped backscaling Perfect Cell from Super Perfect Cell ages ago ever since he went from baseline to KiloFoe, now I think it's purely by how large the scaling chain is starting from 1st form Freeza alongside official multipliers or something.

Antoniofer said:
SP Cell feat is baseline (iirc), so people these people scale unquantificable below him. Large Star level is a big tier. Unless I'm a little confused and you are refering to other characters.
It's 1 KiloFoE, or around 44x times baseline.

Antoniofer said:
I thought you were talking about Semi-Perfect Cell.

Lightbuster30 said:
Antoniofer said:
I thought you were talking about Semi-Perfect Cell.
Nope, Super Perfect.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Wouldn't bckwards scaling from Super Perfect Cell be 4-B anyway? He is on KiloFOE, which is way above baseline.
According to Dust Collecter, we don't anymore, but I don't see how get High 4-C?

Is it via multiplier or something?

Well, between Freeza and Super Perfect Cell, we had to logically estimate the tiers of various different characters due to lack of quantifiable feats. However, this rating comes from a being much stronger than the androids who were much stronger than Freeza, and also reverse scaling from the Solar System level SPC.

Eh...there have been extensive discussions about it and 4-B SPC isn't going to change.

Speaking of that old blog, I actually check the math for both ends and I do noticed he compared them to the Sun's GBE. And these were the recalcs I got based on the formulas.

• Low-end : 265^2/35.4*(5.693 * 10^41 Joules) = 1.1293529 * 10^45 Joules or 11.293529 Foe; which is still High 4-C and a hair away from a "+" sign, but not quite.
  • 375^2/28.8*(5.693 * 10^41 Joules) = 2.7797852 *10^45 Joules or 27.797852 Foe; which is around baseline 4-B.

For Shin's feat, I suppose the low end is safer; but it does help solidify the High 4-C to 4-B jump either way.

So is a CRT needed for this?

Maybe not, it's not going to cause such drastic changes if Low End is used.

The others remains are they are.

Grade 2 Vegeta, Grade 2 and 3 Trunks, Cell Saga Piccolo, SS Vegeta and Trunks remains High 4-C.

Goten and Trunks remains at High 4-C.

Cell Saga Mastered Super Saiyan Goku, Mastered Super Saiyan Gohan [Both Cell and Buu Saga] and Buu Saga Piccolo becomes at least High 4-C.

Since i consider Shin [who MSS Goku threatened to kill] being slightly stronger than Cell Saga Mastered Super Saiyan Gohan and Cell easily defeated said Gohan and powered up beyond against SS2 Gohan, he reaches the +:

Perfect Cell, Buu Saga Mastered Super Saiyan Goku and Vegeta, Dabura, SS2 Buu Saga Gohan, RoF Piccolo becomes High 4-C+.

But we only use "+" sign if there is a calculation satisfying that condition, not through powerscaling.

If a character is stronger than someone who is extremely close to the + , it can apply.

11.293529 Foe is literally a hair away from a "+" sign, which other Buu saga cast are noticeably above him.

That calc needs to be in a proper blog and get a proper evaluation.

Like, it's genuinely impossible to understand what is even being calced from the blog alone.

Looks like the GBE of a star, in which case we have a new formula for that

He is calc'ing the GBE of the most massive star known, I think. And indeed...outdated calc.

But how does that match with Shin? Is this supposed to be about the whole "Kaioshin create stars and planets" jazz? If so, it still sounds a bit wanky to use the most massive star ever known.

Kepekley23 said:
Is this supposed to be about the whole "Kaioshin create stars and planets" jazz? If so, it still sounds a bit wanky to use the most massive star ever known.
Yes, its unknown the size of the stars they create but they are forced to backward scale from Super Perfect Cell feat anyway, also since Buu Saga Gohan should not be that far weaker than his Cell Saga self.

I forgot the feat assumes the stars have the same density as the sun; was just correcting the math he did based on the same formula. Anyway, I don't think "Wanky" is the right world rather than just iffy; at least it's not the same as assuming they create Neutron Stars. I'm fine with that calc not being accepted, but they should still be at least well into High 4-C no matter what.

Back