• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TegamiBachi25

He/Him
Sometime after cell, Gohan instead decides to continue his training instead of becoming a scholar, and with advice given to him by piccolo and Mr popo, they suggest to him to enter a variant of the training room where the Human Z fighters trained, where past and present from the HBTC pendulum room and encounters an earlier version of his father. Goku is just happy to see him grown up a bit and ready to spar with him, sensing his stronger energy.

Post King Kai Training Base Toei Goku used. Scales to at least 84.3 Quettatons. KK amps restricted

Post HBTC Base Cell saga gohan used. Scales to at least 81.514086 Quettatons. SSJ/2 restricted

Speed equalized

Fight takes place in HBTC pendulum room where Z Fighters trained.

Twenty meters apart

Based father:

Based son:

They both call it a day and eat some food together: 1

Last edited:
"At least Small Star level, At least Large Star level as a Super Saiyan (Superior to Goku)"

"Small Star level+ (Much stronger than before after training with King Kai, 1/3rd as strong as his Kaioken x3[Note 1]), Star level with Kaioken (Kaioken doubles his base power (...)"

Goku would ask, eventually, for him to transform/do his best and get beaten.

I think you should restrict everything above L4-C before we start

"At least Small Star level, At least Large Star level as a Super Saiyan (Superior to Goku)"

"Small Star level+ (Much stronger than before after training with King Kai, 1/3rd as strong as his Kaioken x3[Note 1]), Star level with Kaioken (Kaioken doubles his base power (...)"

Goku would ask, eventually, for him to transform/do his best and get beaten.

I think you should restrict everything above L4-C before we start
That’s what I did. Base Goku from king kai post training vs post HBTC base gohan. They’re both low 4-C. I thought both being base form meant everything from KK and SSJ is restricted

Okay. Nvm done it. Kaioken for Goku and ssj1-2 is restricted for gohan

Last edited:
AP is pretty close. Anime toei Goku has higher LS, love how DB manga has shit LS from unknown (lmao)

Goku also still has more skill since it’s Saiyan saga anime Goku though gohan does have cell experience and from training with his Manga Goku and Piccolo and could just use that to know what to expect from anime dad since I don’t see too much of a difference from anime vs manga Goku on their profiles (most of their abilities are the same). But it’s also then again, it’s Goku. He probably want gohan to unleash more power in his base.

It is his son, he isn't going full massacre mode, also this is Goku, he basically only uses CqC and KI manipulation, along with the ocassional tricky strategy and amp
This is a stomp so I’m not doing this anymore. Even if it’s toei Goku with SBA, he’ll just knock him out with TK

Goku isn't starting with TK, he will probably spare with his kid, before trying to do TK
Goku obviously wouldn’t kill or try to do so; but he’s more experienced and once he realizes gohan matched him close in power, he’ll pull out his other techniques

Goku obviously wouldn’t kill or try to do so; but he’s more experienced and once he realizes gohan matched him close in power, he’ll pull out his other techniques
Nah, this is a casual match, they aren't doing it to the fullest, Goku would only pull his tecnhiques once he is satifsfied. Renember that he likes to test the opponent first (except when he doesn't)

Given how matches between Goku and Gohan normally went, I personally think this would be an Inconclusive match. I say this because their definition of a win for either side would not be our definition of a win for either side. They're bound to call off the match to get some rest.

Given how matches between Goku and Gohan normally went, I personally think this would be an Inconclusive match. I say this because their definition of a win for either side would not be our definition of a win for either side. They're bound to call off the match to get some rest.
Okay, I guess vote for incon

Back