• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some question for the canonicity of the scan for dragonball new tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the thread has been answered and the op just tries to find problems with it via the plot made by a guy who couldn't remember best girl Launch can this be closed?
why? since this is literally in relation to question one, about what anime to use
please do tell me why my arguement didnt makes sense, instead of being such a hurry in closing conversation

why? since this is literally in relation to question one, about what anime to use
please do tell me why my arguement didnt makes sense, instead of being such a hurry in closing conversation
And we have literally told you that cosmology is composited we can take statements from anime to scale others and you are making the whole issue of it doesn't make sense for the plot

Please, we have already answered your question, the entire work is composed and we use the same cosmology as the anime, if you are upset about this you could create your own crt for this.

I believe those questions were answered above? That cosmology is the same for all three. And you were shown the reasons. If you try to argue why they aren't that isn't Q&A which is only question and answer. You would need a crt which by all means make.

please do tell me why my arguement didnt makes sense
Not really? Beerus and Whis are the only people who try to enforce that rule.(Tbh they’re the only people who know about that rule in U7)
Shin is probably clueless(as always) and Kami is a lower god

Considering we see time travel done several times in super alone…

Also doesn’t Beerus technically break that rule by creating another timeline which is something that rule is specifically supposed to prevent?🥸

And Final thing. FT Zeno existing kinda makes that rule a huge joke
By his logic,Time Rings shouldn't exist.
Ah yes, now when we can't debunk the scan anymore, let argue "but plot didn't make sense" to handwaving a scan away without the need to

1. You need to know that there are always things that was introduced later on in the series, and that Room didn't contradict anything, it was used for Time Travel and then later we have rule that forbidden from time travel in DBS.

2. The rule doesn't contradict anything, because it is a room with all of time in it, if anything, rule is for person not for room, no one created said room, it is a part of cosmology structure, so Whis or Beerus are aware of it mean nothing, they can't do anything, cause it is a part of nature, part of cosmology

3. The rule is shit anyway, cause nothing happen to the other universe that developed time machine way before Bulma did, and then Beerus and Whis just casually shit on time without consequense, such as Whis time travel to the future and ask future Beerus to take care of Zamasu/Black, or Whis constantly rewind time that could impact history

4. Assume that they should aware of the Room and destroy it, it do more damage actually, it is a room contain all of past, present and future in it, blow it up mean you shit on your own history, blow everything up, cause even bigger consequense since they just destroyed all of past, present and future of the world they are living in

So wrap up, your argument that, but plot it didn't make sense is moot
Think I should request for closure in all-purpose-requests? Op's gotten all they need by now.

"Composite" is not the correct word. We take what Toriyama worked on for the anime and that are referenced in the multiple guidebooks (as long as not contradicted, very key thing) as applying to the overall cosmology of the verse.

Since the question was answered, I will be closing this, but please don't spread ideas that aren't actually accepted. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back