• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wheeler discovers where Mad Milk comes from

he also has superior reaction speeds, he's gonna dodge almost everything they throw at them.

also, the resurrection literally has a start up animation and if it doesn't give off something bads going to happen i dont know what will
This is Scout, he hails from the same universe where an almighty wizard is insanely incompetent and every halloween his friends start blasting each other with spells for fun. I think he's the last person who can recognize unconventional danger

This is Scout, he hails from the same universe where an almighty wizard is insanely incompetent and every halloween his friends start blasting each other with spells for fun. I think he's the last person who can recognize unconventional danger
Throwing a spell at someone is not someone literally being lifted off the ground by a necklace while it starts glowing, Scout isn't dumb enough to stick around for that.

scout is the more reasonable out of the mercs.
I made this entire series off that video where the premise is that Demoman is the most reasonable of the mercs. And canonically, I'm pretty sure that title goes to Engineer
ALRIGHT ONE, WE DONT SMACK TALK MARASMUS!
Soldier does it all the time

You know what, I yield. I'll count the Scout votes

Yay, he finally beats a woman

Yeah being the most reasonable Merc goes to Engi, but he's also got the case of There's a lot less on him then anything else

Yeah being the most reasonable Merc goes to Engi, but he's also got the case of There's a lot less on him then anything else
i mean, theres no in between, your either reasonable or batshit insane, your either a doctor who surgically removes souls or a boston boy who runs fast that makes fun of you.

I get the things you guys said, but I still can't see how he is gonna finishe her with the flying guilhoten, he can use It to get close but I find dificult he get to finishes her with It, he can use It to bait her to meele range trough, but In meele range he should be affected by the life giving ammulet... You guys can say If I'm wrong
Well, he is the most relaxed, not the most reasonable, he has his conpulsio to build, I would say heavy is the most reasonable one

I get the things you guys said, but I still can't see how he is gonna finishe her with the flying guilhoten, he can use It to get close but I find dificult he get to finishes her with It, he can use It to bait her to meele range trough, but In meele range he should be affected by the life giving ammulet... You guys can say If I'm wrong
Start up should let him run away, not that he has to run far, more like, a meter away before the effects are useless.

Start up should let him run away, not that he has to run far, more like, a meter away before the effects are useless.
Well, as said before, isn't like he has the best danger awarness... And isn't like the life giving ammulet will do It, him tring to stay close to go back to hit her wouldn't be?

Well, as said before, isn't like he has the best danger awarness... And isn't like the life giving ammulet will do It, him tring to stay close to go back to hit her wouldn't be?
yes but when he begins seeing corpses flying im pretty sure even the worst danger aware people would start running

he has more than enough time to turn around and book it. which, he will have no issue with considering his past experience with running away.
Well, as I said, I'm not arguing that he can't run and them smak her down, but why run firat if you can make the corpse stop flying by bashin It?

Well, as I said, I'm not arguing that he can't run and them smak her down, but why run firat if you can make the corpse stop flying by bashin It?
because, he's a runner. thats how he grew up. seeing something like that isn't gonna give him the idea to beat it up when he grew up in boston running away, being the fastest kid around. not being the bulky slow buster that could homer strangle anyone that confronts him.

in the mind of scout, his first react to that would be to run away, as thats what he does best.

because, he's a runner. thats how he grew up. seeing something like that isn't gonna give him the idea to beat it up when he grew up in boston running away, being the fastest kid around. not being the bulky slow buster that could homer strangle anyone that confronts him.

in the mind of scout, his first react to that would be to run away, as thats what he does best.
Ok, now this is a great argument.

Ok, sinse he will be running away, what stops her to shopt his back while he runs scared?
(She should have some health gain Iten sinse scout got the mad milk to gain helth back)

He can run away facing forwards

Mad milk isn't too useful here, since he isn't gonna be healing very much from it since Wheeler will be dodging. that and wheeler already has resurrection.
Fair, fair

Oh, just to mention, the life giving amulet can also give limited healing, but after beijg used It don't work anymore sinse the collar breakz

And the splash damage of the madmilk should make It cover her any way

I'm now neutral to both sides...

i dont want to be that guy but i just realized we gave scout two secondary weapons
Oh, just to mention, the life giving amulet can also give limited healing, but after beijg used It don't work anymore sinse the collar breakz
i knew it was a one time use, but i wasn't aware it healed Wheeler. that should keep Wheeler alive a bit longer. (and potentially let wheeler outlast scout, if thats possible with her superior stamina)

i dont want to be that guy but i just realized we gave scout two secondary weapons

i knew it was a one time use, but i wasn't aware it healed Wheeler. that should keep Wheeler alive a bit longer. (and potentially let wheeler outlast scout, if thats possible with her superior stamina)
Yes, but I don't remenver how good is the heal trough

Back