• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wheeler discovers where Mad Milk comes from

looking the status of the sandman in the TF2 in the wiki. It only makes him lost 15 points of helth with the same damage, 15 points should be almost overlookable outside of game mechanics

looking the status of the sandman in the TF2 in the wiki. It only makes him lost 15 points of helth with the same damage, 15 points should be almost overlookable outside of game mechanics
Scout gets one-shot by rockets with it instead of being left dying so it's sorta accurate

Seens like to me that scout would just dodge her projectiles while tring to use his ones ultil she runs out of Ammo, them scout will use his better weponarry to deafeat her in close combat

Seens like to me that scout would just dodge her projectiles while tring to use his ones ultil she runs out of Ammo, them scout will use his better weponarry to deafeat her in close combat
But wouldn't she eventually figure out how or where he'd dodge? As erratic as he is, there'll be an opening somewhere

Also what do you mean better weaponry? Both have the same melee weapon

But wouldn't she eventually figure out how or where he'd dodge? As erratic as he is, there'll be an opening somewhere

Also what do you mean better weaponry? Both have the same melee weapon
I haven't noticed you really gave her the hambat, well, I will need some time to think them

Nope, it does comparable damage to some of the weaker enemies. The only reason it's viable is because it's a long-ranged weapon with tons of ammo
Fair enough, and I guess depends more of ammo in It's case

Well, ok

I really can't see one hitting the other with their long range options, so after weeler runs out of ammo this should turn into a meele fight (sinse scoutt projectiles are unlimited somehow) but this will only happen if scoutty don't decide to go to meele when he notice she is just dodging his milk and knifes, if he goes to the ofensive he will probable die sinse she will have a easyer time to shoot him down and just finalize him in meele

I really can't see one hitting the other with their long range options, so after weeler runs out of ammo this should turn into a meele fight (sinse scoutt projectiles are unlimited somehow) but this will only happen if scoutty don't decide to go to meele when he notice she is just dodging his milk and knifes, if he goes to the ofensive he will probable die sinse she will have a easyer time to shoot him down and just finalize him in meele
Scout can literally throw his flying guillotine, run up while her dodge recharges and smack them to death, rince and repeat if they don't die

its an old scout combo that was popular back when sandman + flying Guillotine was basically free kills.

Scout can literally throw his flying guillotine, run up while her dodge recharges and smack them to death, rince and repeat if they don't die

its an old scout combo that was popular back when sandman + flying Guillotine was basically free kills.
Her dodge is very fast, she should be able to react to him comijg to smack her

Her dodge is very fast, she should be able to react to him comijg to smack her
well, obviously you would see him coming, but being able to do something is different, a cooldown on your dodge is still a cooldown, scout has superior reaction speeds and he doesn't have a cooldown on his dodging, he's more likely to hit Wheeler than Wheeler is to hit him

well, obviously you would see him coming, but being able to do something is different, a cooldown on your dodge is still a cooldown, scout has superior reaction speeds and he doesn't have a cooldown on his dodging, he's more likely to hit Wheeler than Wheeler is to hit him
Speed equalized also equalizes reaction speed

But I see what you mean

-_- well, I guess this was changed recently...

So that reaction speed will be a major factor here

Voting scout, he shouldn't have problems dealimg with weeler dodging them, especially to the fact she is slowed down with every Item sh caries

Back