• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wheeler discovers where Mad Milk comes from

Wheeler carring stuf makes her slower as well, so she is the slower of the 2 even with speed equalized
The things held in her equip slot don't count to her slowdown so she technically only has 2 stacks of flint and a spear as spares meaning that she's only 3% slower than her full potential. Heck even at base, she's faster than the survivors she scales to

The things held in her equip slot don't count to her slowdown so she technically only has 2 stacks of flint and a spear as spares meaning that she's only 3% slower than her full potential. Heck even at base, she's faster than the survivors she scales to
Acctually the things in a backpack that don't count, and yes, she is faster them other survivors but that isn't my point, she ande scout have the same base speed here, but she is 3% slowed down, so in this fight she is the slowest

Voting scout FRA and she being the slowest here

Voting scout FRA and she being the slowest here
Well if that's the case, time to pull out my last resort
and life-giving amulet
Also here's what happens when she resurrects

Wheeler currently has a life-giving amulet which allows her to resurrect upon death. It puts everyone around to sleep when it activates and then breaks

Well if that's the case, time to pull out my last resort

Wheeler currently has a life-giving amulet which allows her to resurrect upon death. It puts everyone around to sleep when it activates and then breaks
Oh shit, I forgot about that thing... But It don't only work in constant creatures? Sinse other survivors aren't affected by the sleep of the life giving ammulet?

Oh shit, I forgot about that thing... But It don't only work in constant creatures? Sinse other survivors aren't affected by the sleep of the life giving ammulet?
You could say they might have sleep manip resistance and besides, Wheeler is a singleplayer character so we have no way to know that it doesn't affect other humans

You could say they might have sleep manip resistance and besides, Wheeler is a singleplayer character so we have no way to know that it doesn't affect other humans
Well, we can acctually, sinse the verse of DS has more them one, the principal exemple I want to show is the Kranpus in DST, sinse his ressurection don't affect survivors, and I find dificult that they have sleep manipulation resistence sinse pan flutes and sleeping darts still works on them

Well, we can acctually, sinse the verse of DS has more them one, the principal exemple I want to show is the Kranpus in DST, sinse his ressurection don't affect survivors, and I find dificult that they have sleep manipulation resistence sinse pan flutes and sleeping darts still works on them
Wait Krampus ressurects?

And besides, this can just imply layered sleep manip resistance with the survivors having the baseline version.

Wait Krampus ressurects?

And besides, this can just imply layered sleep manip resistance with the survivors having the baseline version.
Yes, he does, after ressurecting he starts to use his leaping atack, his chains are a life giving ammulet...

I guess layerd resistence makes sense... But we are really tealing that her wincon is dieing?

Also, even if that does happen, it seems the revive leaves Wheeler VERY weak, not even half of their HP back, so even if scout is revived, maybe he's put to sleep, but is wheeler really going to try and attack someone assumably untouched when they're near death?

Also, even if that does happen, it seems the revive leaves Wheeler VERY weak, not even half of their HP back, so even if scout is revived, maybe he's put to sleep, but is wheeler really going to try and attack someone assumably untouched when they're near death?
Willing to kill and nothing in Wheeler's character suggests she's a coward
Yeah but the range is actual dog water, like, it will only get him if he's standing RIGHT NEXT TO them. which, the flying guillotine being a finisher weapon, what is to say he'll get affected?
But if he ever misses and is forced to finish her with melee, it will affect him

Willing to kill and nothing in Wheeler's character suggests she's a coward
voting Scout then, she'll resurrect in a near death state, and will get bodied by scout again.
But if he ever misses and is forced to finish her with melee, it will affect him
assuming he misses, despite the fact he's a pretty good shot with all of his weaponry, he could just, walk over to grab it, and try again.

assuming he misses, despite the fact he's a pretty good shot with all of his weaponry, he could just, walk over to grab it, and try again.
But that would mean there would be an obvious place where he always ends up at. And what if he does land a hit during the fight? How is he gonna grab the cleaver again?

But that would mean there would be an obvious place where he always ends up at. And what if he does land a hit during the fight? How is he gonna grab the cleaver again?
does hitting someone instantly mean you can no longer grab something? no. this assumes scout is blind as a bat and cannot throw the cleaver correctly, which is far from correct.

not only that, but again, wheeler is going to resurrect in a dying state, while scout can actively heal off wheeler.

does hitting someone instantly mean you can no longer grab something? no. this assumes scout is blind as a bat and cannot throw the cleaver correctly, which is far from correct.
What? I don't get it. What I mean is that if the cleaver does hit its target, how is he gonna grab it again if it's still attached to the person he's fighting

Also, the resurrection takes a bit of time, being very noticable. scout can easily step away to not get put to sleep.

then wheeler resurrects, is in a near dead state, rince and repeat until wheeler dies.

... by fookin grabbing it.
But it's moving...

And it also puts him at melee range though he will be trying to be in range so fair point. But she on the other hand will be trying to keep her distance so it will be harder
Also, the resurrection takes a bit of time, being very noticable. scout can easily step away to not get put to sleep.

then wheeler resurrects, is in a near dead state, rince and repeat until wheeler dies.
He doesn't know that it puts people to sleep. There is not really any indication that it has any horrific effects and he might even decide to get a closer look when the process happens

Also you're implying that Scout never gets hit through the fight. You'd think they'd at least be able to exchange blows and find each other in a near death state again

he also has superior reaction speeds, he's gonna dodge almost everything they throw at them.

also, the resurrection literally has a start up animation and if it doesn't give off something bads going to happen i dont know what will

Back