• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What to do for Nasuverse's revisions

I feel like this needs to be brough out. We had planned for revisions for the profiles in Nasuverse but so far it hasn't been going well since mostly died out or stopped and thus no decisions have been made yet to revise or not.

Since this is the case, what will we do now? There have been issues for the tiering etc. But i see it hasn't been resolved well at all. Should we continue with it, wait until other members can join in, just stop it or?

By the way, this is just my thoughts, but i'm quite torn for 2-A or low 2-C for Nasuverse tiering since arguments for both tiering are sound enough. 2-A tiering arguments are based on 'infinite possibilities' recorded in Moon Cell and the infinite timelines in the Human Order. While low 2-C arguments are that while there can be multiple timelines, there is only one universe and other arguments i don't remember rn. Feel free to correct me or answer me, or not for this question if you want.

I don't remember the "Multiple Timelines, but One universe" thing. And it's ridiculous if you look at it. Timeline is like synonymous with a universe-sized space-time continuum.

There are the "Quantum Time Lock" and the "Timelines in the Mooncell aren't real" arguments though.

Quantum Time Lock thingy are like a system in the World, locking, and deleting timelines it deems "unnecessary"

But that would mean there already existed infinite timelines, before the timelock came in.

Like how we make the 2-A Revision, and applied the changes, but somebody came in later and said "NO"

Timelines are not real has 2 arguments, from what I saw, the first deals with "SAO Logic" (Ehts jus prusezzet daytah dey r nut reeal), take that as what you will.

The other argument for "Timelines are not real" are that SE.RA.PH. is Reality Marble in nature, and can't be made into AP, but SE.RA.PH.'s so-called "Reality Marbles" seems to have a different nature to normal RMs (Mainly that the "World Eggs" can exist with others with out one falling apart)

Why don't we just go with "At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-A" since apparently they both have sound arguments?

Or just stick with 2-B due to the Quantum Time Lock thing.

Didn't I already say my stuff about the QTL thingy?

And the "incredulous people" are having a hard time accepting Nasuverse even having a Tier 2 in the first place.

Well from what I gather, Tier 2 Nasuverse is fine with the incredulous people but only up to Low 2-C iirc. They're highly suspicious of 2-A or anything higher than Low 2-C, but they do still accept Tier 2; just at Low 2-C.

And it seems they're fine only after we compromise by giving Low 2-C a "likely"

But that'd be talking behind people's back, which is not a nice thing.

Anyways, seems people who are against 2-A rating mainly talked about what I mentioned in my first reply. Especially the Quantum Time Lock thingy, which I already gave my opinion.

As for the OP's question, I'd rather wait for Iapitus to finish his Math ordeals first.

(Gee, that's a long way before we can tell people "Nasuverse 2-As aren't baseline!")

I'm not into power creeping things and tbh i'm tired of it. I just want it right and accurate as possible. Low 2-C which is destroying only 1 timeline/universe doesn't sound accurate when top tiers like Beasts and Saver can destroy the Human Order which has infinite timelines. And fact is, i was leaning to Low 2-C side until i see the feats for 2-A which is now more sensible than actually being Low 2-C.

For the SE.RA.PH things, things in Extra as real as they can get in the real world too. The difference is only that no constraint from the Counter Force like in the Earth. From what i gather, sectors in SE.RA.PH can as big as a city like in Extra into as big as a universe like mentioned in CCC.

I don't really think we can assume Fate/Extra and those other digital series have the same thing. Case to case basis after all.

Anyways, where was the Human Order having infinite universes stated? That's a pretty big red button for 2-A and would be very consistent with all the other 2-A stuff brought out in previous threads.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
I don't really think we can assume Fate/Extra and those other digital series have the same thing. Case to case basis after all.
I suppose you're right. But then, there are even statements of higher dimensions existing in the Mooncell too (Universe of Record & Observation)

Amd you can really eat the seafood Eli made from "recorded fishes" (Can those be called food though?)

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Anyways, where was the Human Order having infinite universes stated? That's a pretty big red button for 2-A and would be very consistent with all the other 2-A stuff brought out in previous threads.
Iirc it was implied to be infinite in FGO, or in here . I don't have time to search through FGO scenes for it, gomen

Honestly, it feels like the 2-A revision just killed a lot of major interest in Nasuverse battles.

Probably because the Nasuverse is woefully out its depth in 2-A

We know well about that before we made (joined in) the revision for it.

That's what we get. And we're fine with it, even if Nasuverse people are gonna get stomped a lot (Most of the time by pitting them against Top 2-As)

Character pages (mostly their hax) aren't revisioned yet, which might influence the outcome of a match. Besides, BB is the only character properly equipped to fight other 2-A characters.

Sonic matches against Fate left a bad taste in my mouth, tbh.

Making a Sonic match means beware the FRA Train.

By the time I realized BB's Fatehax affected her Pre-Mooncell self (has Acausality 1 to 4), the Train ran its course.

BB thread was closed because she either stomps him or he stomps her. Gilgamesh thread, on the other hand, was a victim of FRA train.

In regards to Type 2 conceptual manipulation, I would help, but I don't fully understand it. We would have an easier time if explanation page had multiple examples in fiction regarding Type 2, for example.

So to put it simply:

Type 2 concept are concepts that can exist without objects that are part of the concept.

But how do we know which concept are like that?

I can only think of EA.

"It is something that was born before the appearance of the concept that the world calls a "sword", so it is not something that can truly be called a sword or have the shape of any known blade."

Ten Crowns and Potnia Theron then could also count, because they are powers that exist even before history exists.

I just want to say that the hostility from downgrade threads kinda made me want to distance myself from things a bit.....

Well, it was MATT who gave the word.

Ant and other "main staffs" are, honestly, never looking like they sit well when Matt's proposals are being dabated.

This'd be talking behind people's back, but Ant and DDM seems rather opposing to 2-A Nasuverse, after Matt said he opposes it (A while before the two don't seem to give a damn)

I just don't like the fact that these recent Nasuverse discussion regarding 2-A were literally:

1. Hun writes anything.

2. Matthew and DDM, literally one after the other: I agree with Hun.

Come on people. Be less obvious.

Also, I figured I would say that I haven't forgotten about the BB Avatar revisions or anything. I plan to finish my response, which I have been writing little by little, tonight if all goes well. I've been very busy with irl stuff, mainly school. Sorry to keep you all waiting

I feel it's a waste of time. People who dislike 2-A Nasuverse will dislike it no matter what you write. The evidence is solid, it was accepted and that's pretty much it. I believe we should focus on other revisions.

Well, considering the changes to dimensions, this would actually be a change in favor of BB being stronger than other higher dimensional Nasu beings, since she has an excplicit reality fiction difference over the universe of record.

I, too, find it annoying at the objectors will never be satisfied with the justifications of 2-A Nasuverse, regardless of what they may be. Keep in mind, I'm against the general scaling to all the characters myself, but it is still a pain in the ass

One could compare this situation to Dragon ball heroes. But Ill stop my train of thought there...

Anyways, I'd really like to talk about concepts in nasuverse, and authority.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
I just don't like the fact that these recent Nasuverse discussion regarding 2-A were literally:
1. Hun writes anything.

2. Matthew and DDM, literally one after the other: I agree with Hun.

Come on people. Be less obvious.
DDM: I feel Hun defends his arguments better

Me if I'm not being nice: I feel you're totally wrong and Nasuverse 2-A is totally legit

I'll admit I'm still salty on how Matt jumps in the 2-A Thread, call almost anybody there clowns, makes a crude debunk thread with little real arguments and more insults, somehow nearly the entire staffs go and comfort him, and gets an entire Wiki Audit Group created in concern for it.

Well, finished venting my feelings. But now, I think before we go to the Authority thingy, let's cjeck if there are other CRTs we haven't finished yet.

Well tbf i didn't like it when Nasuverse went 2-A. But after looking at the evidences, it was more true than being low 2-C. I just want to have the characters from Nasuverse have clear and complete profiles. Well, if we go Low 2-C anyway, it will just become stomping for the tier because the AP and hax are too strong for being Low 2-C.

And by the way, i would like to have profiles for the Foreigners. I'm waiting it for long.

Infinite possibilities thingy was there since the SN VN, and the possibilities stored in Mooncell are stated to be real as in Extella, and repeated in Last Encore as well.

But before Shiro made them Low 2-C, Tier 2 stuff are easily shot down as either vague or outliers.

And I'm surprised Foreigners didn't have profiles yet. Are we waiting for the NA release?

Back