• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tiers do you personally oppose?

4-B Wonder Woman, except when 4-B Wonder Woman supports 4-B Blackfire and other characters. Then it's cool.
5-B Donna Troy because it means I have to revise her eventally
8-A Superboy, I Idon't even kow how t came to this, he scales to 4-B characters.
4-B Guy Gardner. The notion weakens me.

4-B Wonder Woman, except when 4-B Wonder Woman supports 4-B Blackfire and other characters. Then it's cool.
5-B Donna Troy because it means I have to revise her eventally
8-A Superboy, I Idon't even kow how t came to this, he scales to 4-B characters.
4-B Guy Gardner. The notion weakens me.
Aren’t you the one who has the most control over DC?

5-C Genos looks odd, the gap between OPM high tiers and top tiers jumping from 7-B and High 7-A to 5-C feels jarring in general

Last edited:
Clearly Goku should be Large Mountain level at best, after all, Piccolo's special beam cannon was shown to be only busting a mountain for shock effect to display its power. And Broly in the Broly movie only busted some ice mountains with big blasts

Clearly Goku should be Large Mountain level at best, after all, Piccolo's special beam cannon was shown to be only busting a mountain for shock effect to display its power. And Broly in the Broly movie only busted some ice mountains with big blasts
Makes total sense.

I disagree with Dragon Ball 5-C. The gap between High 8-C and 5-C for some characters is very strange to say the least.

don't agree with whole Deltarune and Undertale speed.
it's absolute dumb

As much as I like Fate. I legit can never see it as high as 1-C. 4-B at most for CCC and even then, most of the Universal level threats always seemed more related to side effects rather than actual destructive output

Non narrative Scp God tiers the cosmology Varies to much sometimes 2-C sometimes 1-A sometimes not even higher dimensional or universal make them vary way to much it would also get more then 3 of the supporters to actually acknowledge the SCPs.

I disagree with Dragon Ball 5-C. The gap between High 8-C and 5-C for some characters is very strange to say the least.
5-C Genos looks odd, the gap between OPM high tiers and top tiers jumping from 7-B and High 7-A to 5-C feels jarring in general
Tbh having massive gaps in tiers is pretty common in a fictional setting with established threat levels for example one of my favourite verses Monster Hunter, Mid tier monsters are High 8-C while high tier monsters are 6-C.

Also I oppose any character that gets ratings based solely on vague statements and little else (A broad statement I know).

i dunno man most of it seems pretty reasonable.

which characters have shitty speed ratings?
everyone.
like I mean,IF Undertale only work like Vsbattle say, it would be very doomed game. Just speed up EVERYTHING to 90000× times and you get vsbattle results. Is that playable? No.

btw, the whole speed thingy in... uh, this place feels... very.. disturbing?

everyone.
like I mean,IF Undertale only work like Vsbattle say, it would be very doomed game. Just speed up EVERYTHING to 90000× times and you get vsbattle results. Is that playable? No.
So you want us to ignore feats and calcs just because the game moves so a player can play it?

its almost like were supposed to be able to play the game...

So you want us to ignore feats and calcs just because the game moves so a player can play it?

So I mean that the whole calcs is kinda... painful.
I don't think that everyone travels with hypersonic speed 24/7 hours everytime

and bro, I mean

It's a Fun and Games thread, not a CRT or something

Heres something about undertale that ACTUALLY pisses me off - its stamina

sans has average stamina for fighting frisk and eventually tiring out. cool, seems reasonable.

asgore does the same exact thing, gets immense.

papyrus (who's fight is shorter than sans') gets relatively high for fighting, but tiring out for over exerting himself.

why is sans' stamina so damn low when people he could in theory outlast (turn wise) have better stamina then him?

Heres something about undertale that ACTUALLY pisses me off - its stamina

sans has average stamina for fighting frisk and eventually tiring out. cool, seems reasonable.

asgore does the same exact thing, gets immense.

papyrus (who's fight is shorter than sans') gets relatively high for fighting, but tiring out for over exerting himself.

why is sans' stamina so damn low when people he could in theory outlast (turn wise) have better stamina then him?
Asgore actually should has higher stamina than Sans.
Because he climbed a mountain in AC.

fun fact: Sans can dodge pies

just because its fun and games doesn't mean i cant tell you your opinion on their speeds is flawed.
Not sure about flawed.
Just i mean, whole speed thingy in whole Vsbattle... seems kinda wrong?
I dunno, just everytime I see hypersonic in UT I instantly imagine how flawed that would be if everything ACTUALLY was that fast.

everyone.
Well that’s the same justification for sonic being very slow, because otherwise you can’t play his games, because he’d finish the level in a second

Back