• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Shows Do You Think Deserve A Second Chance?

The only characters who ever really pissed me off were, ironically, Mordecai and Rigby.
My thoughts exactly. Rigby low-key doesn't get nearly the amount of ridicule compared to Mordecai.

Yes, Mordecai is shitty, but Rigby is just as, if not, shittier.

Other than them, I was only ever really annoyed by maybe Benson or Pops(Pops is a cinnamon roll).
Benson was honestly pretty ******* funny at times.

Mordecai is the ultimate simp, we all know this.
Fair point lol

My thoughts exactly. Rigby low-key doesn't get nearly the amount of ridicule compared to Mordecai.

Yes, Mordecai is shitty, but Rigby is just as, if not, shittier.

Benson was honestly pretty ******* funny at times.
I wonder if Benson gets any flak for the stuff he does because I haven't seen anyone really talk about him but I honestly understand his anger most of the time.

Let's not forget Mordecai has flashbacks to when he pushed Rigby off and heavily regrets it. Also my memory may be playing games on me because I swear Rigby was intentionally ******* with Mordecai with the situation
It was a piece of shit thing to do, but I don't think Rigby truly meant any harm.
No, he did mean harm by it. He basically went "If my I cant enter college then neither can my friend"

Let's not forget Mordecai has flashbacks to when he pushed Rigby off and heavily regrets it. Also my memory may be playing games on me because I swear Rigby was intentionally ******* with Mordecai with the situation
Are you talking about when Mordecai kills Rigby?

If so, then Rigby was basically antagonizing Mordecai throughout the whole episode, and the moment when Mordecai killed him, he instantly regretted it, and tried his best to fix it.

No, he did mean harm by it. He basically went "If my I cant enter college then neither can my friend"
Exactly. He basically stopped his best friend from having a great future just because he was lonely.

No "friend" should do that.

Are you talking about when Mordecai kills Rigby?

If so, then Rigby was basically antagonizing Mordecai throughout the whole episode, and the moment when Mordecai killed him, he instantly regretted it, and tried his best to fix it.
Yeah that's what I'm talking about. But in later episode, might be the one with the time ball with Mordecai trying to fix his first kiss, he had a flashback to that previous episode and shivers.
Exactly. He basically stopped his best friend from having a great future just because he was lonely.

No "friend" should do that.
Mhm. It also gives new light with how Morecai is getting jealous when Rigvy was about to graduate, you know, the same dude who prevented his own graduation?

He was losing his only friend, it may not have been the best route, but you got to have some sympathy.
Um...no?

Your "best friend" ruined your entire future. Mordecai legit could've been a successful man with everything going for him in life, but thanks to one single lie, he now works minimum at some crappy house.

Atp, you're not my friend if you do something like that.

He was losing his only friend, it may not have been the best route, but you got to have some sympathy.
Loosing his only friend? What, would Mordecai forget about Rigby during college? Hell, would it be Rigby that forgets? Like RandomGuy said, Rigby ruined a potential future career for Mordecai over his own greed and obsession. The blame is fully on Rigby. You can understand him, but you shouldnt forgive him.

This really became a regular show discussion thread (if this many people are interested then might as well bring it back)

Bruh... Regular Show had so many "casual" deaths and straight up murders in it lol!

I still remember when Muscle Man casually decapitated a security officer's head (via kicking him) when he was caught trying to claim lottery winnings via a fake ticket (because as usual M&R decided to be jerks) and it NEVER gets brought up.
That's the secret the creators and show board artist had figured out, that being that they can kill people by making them explode and that was allowed networks so that's partly why lots of peeps who explode in the show never appear again they literally died

Everyone who works at the Park(barring Pops) is a felon, tbh.
Yup the ONE innocent (main) park worker is the one that canonically dies yet the rest have managed to cheat, beat and/or avoided literal Death himself (including an actual ghost).

I'm convinced the writers were high when writing the script for some of the episodes for Regular Show (I mean godlike babies that have a grown man's voice that rub chocolate cake on themselves and grant immortality?).
That's the secret the creators and show board artist had figured out, that being that they can kill people by making them explode and that was allowed networks so that's partly why lots of peeps who explode in the show never appear again they literally died
Remember that time when Rigby enslaved everyone in the Park and punched a giant hole through the Earth and it NEVER gets brought up again??? Crazy.
Pretty much what happens when a show is mostly episodic with a loose continuity, it allows characters to get away with crazy stuff and with some clever animation to bypass censorship too.

Pretty much what happens when a show is mostly episodic with a loose continuity, it allows characters to get away with crazy stuff and with some clever animation to bypass censorship too.
Shows that are episodic, but slowly go into more serialized storytelling towards the end almost never work from my experience.

That's how a lot of shows be nowadays.

I would have argued Danny Phantom but it's getting a new novel (after 15 years of nothing). I'd say old action cartoon shows like American Dragon Jack Long, Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja and a few others could have done more and should get revivals but that's the nerd in me talking.
Huh, didn't know Danny Phantom is getting a novel.
________________________________________________________________________________
Alright, some choices I want to see them get a second chance.

UklfLmpwZw

Hero 108
Though the series has concluded its story, I do want to see more expansion and continuation on its world and characters. They're decently interesting enough to get more meat and something to build off of.

W.I.T.C.H.
MTAyNC03NjguanBn

Maybe not the comics, but I do like to see the W.I.T.C.H. cartoon to adapt more comic storylines with their own take and/or improvements on it.

Glitch Techs
NTMuanBn

It's a show about games that's not cringe and the animation and characters are awesome. It's sad to hear the news about it being cancelled after S1 production is done due to it being too expensive to produce (at least from what I heard). I'd like to see Miko and friends busting more glitches and learning more on Hinobi Tech and its operations.

Back