• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Shows Do You Think Deserve A Second Chance?

Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou (Demon King Daimaou) needs a reboot and then a continuation. Season 1 was extremely rushed and had pretty bad animation when it came to fight scenes. Those are just 2 general problems, could go into far more, but yeah. I do think it deserves a second chance.

Literally the closest the Avengers have ever gotten to reaching the greatness of the JL/JLU cartoons and it ended on a cliffhanger that teased both Ragnarok and Secret Wars.

After Phase 4 of the MCU left a stale taste in many people's mouths, we need a breath of fresh air that's based on the Marvel comics source material and authors indeed of the K.E.V.I.N circus.

This show was fire.

I need more of this, and more Spectacular Spider-Man. I saw a video by Browntable about all of the stuff they were going to do later down the line, and it made me hate the fact that it was cancelled even more.

Seriously, the Spectacular Spider-Man was and is amazing. I really wish it kept going. The animation was getting cleaner with each episode, the writing was solid, and the way it really showed how Spider-Man affects the life of Peter, as well as actually having plans to have Peter mature even more throughout the series. I really want this show brought back, but not while Feige's around Marvel. I don't want him tying this in with the MCU or doing whatever else to it. Just give me the original showrunners and let them do their thing and I'll be a happy camper.

Mekkakucity Actors.
They announced a reboot but it never happened during the expected date of release.
Meanwhile Black Rock Shooter:
l9VjzZ.gif

Thoughts on Regular Show?
Me personally, it was good and had some funny moments, but the characters were gigantic jerks sometimes.
It's get overrated by it's fanbase, but it's very good show imo.

The show at it's best was great, but some of the characters pissed me off sometimes admittedly.

The only characters who ever really pissed me off were, ironically, Mordecai and Rigby.

Other than them, I was only ever really annoyed by maybe Benson or Pops(Pops is a cinnamon roll).

Back