• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tiers do you personally oppose?

Honestly gaining tiers via multipliers (Unless it's a very superficial difference like a ×1.5 or lower gap from one to tier to a higher one) is just a can worms that should be left closed here. A good example (iirc) is the fact Gojo would be tier 4-B via black flash multiplers.

Honestly gaining tiers via multipliers (Unless it's a very superficial difference like a ×1.5 or lower gap from one to tier to a higher one) is just a can worms that should be left closed here. A good example (iirc) is the fact Gojo would be tier 4-B via black flash multiplers.
It's because the idea of multipliers in the author's mind, more often than not, does not coincide with the idea of multipliers battleboarders have and is not a perfect fit with our tiering/AP system.

Also, sometimes inflated ratings via multipliers are caused by the base rating being already inflated in the first place.

Oh now I remember one crazy gojo scale that I saw on discord

'Gojo is at least 4-C, because we can see stars in his domain expansion"

Oh man, I've been re-reading Hyperion Cantos, and I urgently need to revise it asap. The tiers there are... weird. Fallen London too, but less so.

I disagree with :
1: country level black clover
2: FTL my hero
3: jujutsu kaisen being above small city level
4: tier 1 gurren lagann
5: multi-continental one piece
6: solar system level naruto
7: galaxy level gremmy
8: large planet level edens zero
9: 8-B kimetsu no yaiba

Last edited:
I disagree with :
1: country level black clover
2: FTL my hero
3: jujutsu kaisen being above small city level
4: tier 1 gurren lagann
5: multi-continental one piece
6: solar system level naruto
7: galaxy level gremmy
8: large planet level edens zero
9: 8-B kimetsu no yaiba
Do you want them to be higher or lower?

FTL MHA isn't a thing in this wiki, neither is continental One Piece or Solar System Naruto

The dispute against JJK and KnY tiers is probably because of disagreeing with universal energy system scaling.

FTL MHA isn't a thing in this wiki, neither is continental One Piece or Solar System Naruto

The dispute against JJK and KnY tiers is probably because of disagreeing with universal energy system scaling.
There is a different reason actually , but i do not have time to go over neither of them right now

the 8-B rating is based on thermal energy, which does not scale physically and makes no sense. This was rejected in an old thread but eventually forgotten

Tier Low 7-B for Jujutsu is idiotic. There is still the blackout feat that was calculated at High 7-A, but whatever

Meh, gurren lagann got that tier mainly via the
anti-spiral dimension being in betwenn the 10 and 11 dimension homever i did not see any concrete evidence for those dimensions being infinitely larger than the rest on the cosmology blog and nowhadays i am pretty sure we do not scale anyone just because of dimensional exixtence
Not sure on this but I believe the verse is one where lower D are embedded on higher D.

Anyways I kind of disagree with 1-B Tenchi Muyo, they should be lower. Difference between dimensions is that higher once are theoretical impossibilities to lower once. I don't know if that qualify for Infinite superiority. Then the higher Dimensions have different laws of physics from lower once, that doesn't qualify for difference between dimensions

Not sure on this but I believe the verse is one where lower D are embedded on higher D.
I just do not think there is enough evidence for the dimensions being infinitely above the previous one, there may be anti-feats for that as well but this is neither here nor there

The reason for me disagreeing with the kimetsu one i because:
1: i think freezing calcs are bullshit
2: the zenitsu stuff is questionable because i do not think kaigaku lightning fits enough criterias for real lightning, but i am more okay with it than the freezing one

Last edited:
Back